What's new

Scans of back issues of Scientology Magazines

A Researcher

Hello again:

As I said before, I'm a researcher working on a project involving Scientology. I'm trying to find copies of back issues of Advance, Impact and Freewinds.

If anyone has them on hand and is willing to share, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Hello again:

As I said before, I'm a researcher working on a project involving Scientology. I'm trying to find copies of back issues of Advance, Impact and Freewinds.

If anyone has them on hand and is willing to share, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance.
Pardon me for asking, but what useful information do you hope to glean from Scientology's internal puff rags? They're pretty much filled with church propaganda from cover to cover.

How about PDF copies of "The Auditor"? Here they are:

WWP thread -- uploaded issues of SCN internal puff rag

On page 5 of the thread, I found a link to issues of "The Auditor" that someone scanned and uploaded to Mediafire. (Links early in that thread point to Megaupload, which was shut down by US / New Zealand authorities. Many people lost files when Megaupload closed.)

EDIT: Link to ESMB thread was incorrect (a circular reference to this thread), so I removed it. Perhaps a thread mentioning "The Auditor" does not actually exist on ESMB.

Personally, I think it's funny how the CO$ can put out the same superficial drivel consistently, month after month, year after year, and the devoted cult members stay in the cult. I would run away as fast as my legs (or car) could carry me !!!

Last edited:

Karakorum

supressively reasonable
Personally, I think it's funny how the CO$ can put out the same superficial drivel consistently, month after month, year after year, and the devoted cult members stay in the cult.
To give the devil his due - many (if not all) religions do so. Much of christianity is going to mass and hearing the same things repeated over and over and over again.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
More goodness from Pooks (Patty Pieniadz Moher) here:

ESMB link to thread with Mediafire links to Advance, Freewinds, Celebrity, Highwinds and Source mags/rags

Try not to laugh as you read this stuff. These people are so out of touch with the reality of the WOG world, you know....and they just look so sincere and dedicated -- TO A FRAUD. And they are the only ones who don't realize it !!!

EDIT: Good luck with your project involving Scientology.

Those links all appear to be dead to me.

Some links are dead. Maybe I should have randomly checked a few before posting. But post #37 and post #41 have some particularly juicy links (that still work) to some first-class Scientology propaganda.

EDIT: Some of these magazines are pretty slickly produced. They remind me of the DVD videos I downloaded from the old cofs-events dot org website several years ago. Culties gathered for their most holy celebrations, dressed in formalwear and celebrated their wonderful cult, with the utmost seriousness. All documented with slick, polished video productions.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You can always PM Pooks. She may still have the files and be able to upload them somewhere else.

Paul

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Not gonna mention the "Foundation" mag I used to be responsible for publishing....

Boy, that brings back some memories....

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
I have access to a shitpot load of scanned Scientology magazines including Advance, Freewinds and Impact -- as well as Ability, Auditor, Cause, Celebrity, Centre, Freedom, Highwinds, International Scientology News, Source, Superpower, and Prosperity (WISE).

Is there any way to contact someone privately in this new version of ESMB? Geez, I don't think I've logged in for the last 8 or 9 years and the entire software look is completely different.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Is there any way to contact someone privately in this new version of ESMB? Geez, I don't think I've logged in for the last 8 or 9 years and the entire software look is completely different.
Top right, click Inbox. You should then have the option to "start a new conversation". That means send a PM in oldspeak.

Welcome back. :)

Paul