What's new

Scientologist wants out

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Nah. I'm not buying it. Not that there aren't Scientologists who want out but are afraid to go, but, there's nothing particularly convincing in this.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I didn't listen to more than 10 seconds. I have never heard any churchie refer to the "corporation" of Scientology.

Try again, whoever you are.

Paul

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I didn't listen to more than 10 seconds. I have never heard any churchie refer to the "corporation" of Scientology.

Try again, whoever you are.

Paul

I picked up on that one too. It just does not sound like someone on the inside.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I would not discount it either.

A churchie could think of it as a corporation. That is how AMI described it for me.

Barb

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Sorry, sounds like it was directed by Francis Ford Coppola. They have enough time to modulate the voice, edit and put music to a video and upload it, but don't have any more time to write? I don't buy it. I don't even think it's an OSA OP, but maybe a copycat.

I'd love to know what that song is that's playing in the background. It sounds like the type of music I like to listen to from artists like Tarja Turunen and Sarah Brightman.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd love to know what that song is that's playing in the background. It sounds like the type of music I like to listen to from artists like Tarja Turunen and Sarah Brightman.

'Lol, Dimmu Borgir's music video Puritania is playing in the background. Lulz..."

from the comments section for it... but it sound more like enya?

alex ( who thinks its an anon creation from the issues raised)

Last edited:
Sorry, sounds like it was directed by Francis Ford Coppola. They have enough time to modulate the voice, edit and put music to a video and upload it, but don't have any more time to write? I don't buy it. I don't even think it's an OSA OP, but maybe a copycat.

No no, the video wasn't made by the scientologist, it was [supposedly] slipped to a protester, with instructions for what to do. I believe that the anonymous it was given to is genuine, and people who are generally trusted on enturb have seen the original hand written letter and say the handwriting is very distinct, as in traceable distinct if it were scanned and uploaded. Convenient though that is, it could be genuine.

I hope it is

number 6

Patron
The anonymous who made the video said the letter he/she got at the London protest 2 weeks ago said this video was to be released 10 days later. I'm sure the Enturb mods have seen the actual letter at this point. I still think though, that someone faked this anon by trying to look like a desperate Scieno wanting to get out. OSA? Yes, probably.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I still think though, that someone faked this anon by trying to look like a desperate Scieno wanting to get out. OSA? Yes, probably.

I don't know. It seems like a stupid thing for OSA to do. Deliberately deliver a message which purports people on the inside wanting out.

Maybe the idea is to make anon look gullible - but it just sounds stupid.

Of course OSA and stupidity are not mutually exclusive ....

nessa

Patron
Nah. I'm not buying it. Not that there aren't Scientologists who want out but are afraid to go, but, there's nothing particularly convincing in this.

Zinj

I'm not well up on scientology, but it sounds like a fake to me too. Sounds like something from outer space lol

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I'm not well up on scientology, but it sounds like a fake to me too. Sounds like something from outer space lol

The problem I have with this video is that an SCN staffer cannot usually say a lot like this without using at least some true SCN words or phrases or concepts. This video has none of those.

Regards

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
The problem I have with this video is that an SCN staffer cannot usually say a lot like this without using at least some true SCN words or phrases or concepts. This video has none of those.

Regards

If it was from a note given by a scn to an anon with instructions that may be why it is the way it is... not sounding exactly like we may think it should if genuinely from a scio. I don't think it is osa. Could be copycat or could be anon and could be from anon via this alleged scientologist.

Interesting nonetheless.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
If it was from a note given by a scn to an anon with instructions that may be why it is the way it is... not sounding exactly like we may think it should if genuinely from a scio. I don't think it is osa. Could be copycat or could be anon and could be from anon via this alleged scientologist.

Interesting nonetheless.

Sounds like you have some doubts also.