ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientologists, gullible? Would they fall for a felon saying he’s the returned L. Ron Hubbard?

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Apr 16, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Foti,
    A confidential data, is a confidential info, which is somewhat like a secret :D
    and of no interest for you, or ESMB'ers, but which I discussed privately with Veda ;)

I know..that's no cool :D

P.S. Is is possible there has been a documentary about the secret life of plants ???

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

BTW, FoTi didn't ask for confidential, FoTi asked for condidential :cool: :

3. lotus

I've read the whole post on Tony Ortega bunker, since I wanted to get more infos (being certain TO would have dig into the story...)

So, I came to conclusion that this guy is probably a real Ron Hubbard reincarnation and
    here is why:

Yeas, it sounds to be the real Ron who came back , on this planet, without having cured his antisocial criminal behavior, and now, is experiencing the ''Jail karmic experience'' :D
    Obviously still want to fool people, as a notorious pathological liar, so is now experiencing the ''the being nobody, ego deflating karmic experience'':D

Welcom back Ron the humanitarian , who wanna be the lord Metteya!​
    Good luck to the freezoners....​

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  4. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

:hysterical::roflmao::clap2:

5. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Well,.......if it's 1,2, or 3, looks like he didn't make it to Target 2, or if he did, they sent him back here. :laugh:

It will be interesting to see what this guy does......says he has new and better, faster tech......wonder who he stole that from?

6. TomKat

TomKat Patron Meritorious

Does anyone have the "Infinity Procedure" commands?

7. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

Pretty sure I read something about how he was bloviating to the locals when he first ‘ won st hill in that bet’ about being some kind of horticulturalist and it went from there.

8. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

My theory is he came across a bunch of $cientology material whilst bored in prison.
    That is also my guess as to where he got that awesome face tattoo, ha.

FoTi and lotus like this.
  9. triumph

triumph Silver Meritorious Patron

[​IMG]

10X expansion .. up to 6 subscribers and 120 move views... freezone will be cleared in no time...

this guy Is Louis Farrakhan's personal auditor?!! Saviour' and Prophet to the Nation of Islam!

10. lotus

My guess too

He certainly got plenty of time to practive the voice tone and lying patter (withouth any remorse) of LRH when he discovered that there are still a few hundreds true believers in teh field that he can fool.
    (It's obvious he already got some attention as being a''possible'' LRH , the humanitarian sociopath reincarnation)

Since then, each when he comes back home and can't stop laughing out loud...
    He can't believe it's so easy to fool some people...
    :clap2::roflmao:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  11. lotus

While doing a research re: Ron pseudo tomatoes research, I stumbled upon and old newspaper article back then, and it was written (something like) he bought the castle , including a greenhouse, so he can persue his horticural research..

:giggle:

12. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Hmmmm..... let's see.... maybe from David Mayo ? Wow.... while figuring about the question, I suddenly had a cognition:

better and faster tech ? This guy is NOT the reincarnated El Con Hubbard, this guy can only be....... the reincarnated Captain Bill (Robertson) !!!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Victoria likes this.
  13. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

I wish this guy luck in his attempt to get a payday from the midget.

14. lotus

I wish they soon become the best in the west of roommates...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  15. Veda

Veda Sponsor

How did you find this person's video on his YouTube site?

The Scientolipedia site features the same video but how did you find the L. Ron imposter site?

Could you link to the site?

This guy brings to mind another fraud by the names of James Hydrick who was exposed a number of times and finally confessed. He is currently back in prison.

16. triumph

17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

18. triumph

edited it on the post above while you were typing..
    its linked page one.. post #2 under the video..

l Ron Con has his own You Tube Channel..3 subscribers woot!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCANzLrZvWD-P948f-lM1emg

I was the 22nd person to find his You Tube channel..and I am not a subscriber

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  19. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

That was my thought, as well.

20. lotus

Oh! then must be welcomed properly :cool: