ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology’s dirtiest secret: Where is their missing Queen?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by eyeswideopen, Feb 6, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. eyeswideopen

eyeswideopen Patron

Yes, it was really well done.
    Thanks for the links.

2. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

[justify]WTF

You obviously never been in the SO neither at the int base..and probably never been a $cientologist...

Yeah..she planned it..as we all wanted to be held prisonner in such a hole , isolated from the outer world...would you like to enjoy it too??? It would be easy to arrange a one way free ticket for a billion years....and have plenty of fun and cock sucking time....

Wrong target![/justify]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Enthetan and JustSheila like this.
  3. CaliMule

CaliMule Work Hard and Bray

It was made crystal clear in Triumph of the Will that the master race SHALL establish a 1,000 year reich.

It was made crystal clear in 1984 political commercials that it IS "morning in America again."

It was made crystal clear to endless horny adolescent girls that Romeo and Juliet justifies young love, mutual suicide being the only risk (oops) and fictitious characters being proof of whatever you want (oops again).

Funny how crystal clarity works.

4. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

^^^^

CaliMule is on a mission.

[​IMG]

Leland likes this.
  5. CaliMule

CaliMule Work Hard and Bray

AKA "doing what she actually did".

To protect people from COB is to say the shadow of the shadow of God is doing something wrong. Blasphemy!

You can't rattle the already shakey ground beneath DM's feet nor imply he is a malfeasor without expecting some kind of exile. RPF has too much mateship going on to risk exile there. Divorce simply sets a ball in motion that can knock down all the pins.

To alter the precarious foundation of COB's authority simply provokes him to reflect on what he already knows: how precarious it is. If she could redraw lines, an insatiable hunger could go viral for more "ideal scene" and less "situation" by more revisions. Shuffling just who was in what punishment box and ability to release them from it was an extremely dangerous power for someone with greater potential authority than DM himself to allow to exist. The real danger, the utter peril that must be avoided, is to have the Praetorian Guard decide against you.

Who was Hubbard's Praetorian Guard? A bunch of girls in hot pants.

Shelley had a vastly tighter linkage to LRH than DM's second hand and late coming linkage. Look for a picture of LRH and DM together, and he doesn't rate more than flunky utilitarian worker on the same set working a camera and not rating a glance from the Emperor. Look at a picture of Annie Tidman (later Broeker) with LRH's hand on her shoulder and her innocent adoring eyes looking up at him, the anointed among the gaggle of messengers there, and you are looking at his "bottom bitch". There's photographic proof of her anointed status. Indeed she was his support at Creston, while her husband Pat maintained an off-ranch abode and didn't mind humping local wog chicks rather than his faithfully serving wife, a perk a bagman might choose to award himself. Who knew LRH's real thoughts, real conversations with the Good Doctor Denk, real intentions for inheritance of power, and was formally empowered to say that what comes from her lips are to be taken as from his? DM, in comparison, could at most claim second rate messenger status that would never stand up to her contradicting statements if he said "Also a messenger - I speak for him too".

What if Shelley were to reach out and harvest fruit from the tree of power by linking up with Annie - altering HER status? Was her "Bolivar" that had supported DM up until then (and don't think she didn't reason this one out) good enough to rely on now that she was showing a will to act on her own, whether or not it imperils DM? If Shelley can shuffle the deck, she can team up with Annie, LRH's true bottom bitch or annointed one, and they are his Praetorian Guard capable of choosing a replacement emperor regardless of how much the current emperor values his status and life.

With Do dead and gone, the Gilham sisters taking it easy in wog beds for Hollywood sleeping, other messengers having sued or otherwise disgraced themselves, there's a slim few who have the potential for power as either Shelley or Annie.

Annie didn't pass until 2011, and DM could always play these two chess peices carefully: Shelley in the role of wife as strategically married as any European princess could be, and Annie in obscurity to protect LRH from outsiders ever gaining knowledge of his last days, as could be learned via subpeona. When he no longer had confidence that he could play these two chess peices, exile was imperative. After 2011 Shelley's trump card, mateship with a fellow Praetorian Gaurd member Annie, lapsed, and DM chose well to not kill her and let danger abate.

Frankly, Shelley seemed to have chosen exile rather than a power play. If she had done something other than what she actually did, like piss on DM's chair and hurl sexual innuendo at him, DM could write it off as a pissed off wife who didn't appreciate a new penis glove being tried on during his trip away. Amends and conditions might do for that. But she showed she had at least a WEAK appetite for a power play, and if she played the Annie card right, it was all over for him eventually, triumph over the IRS notwithstanding.

6. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

@CaliMule

Learn to communicate properly ... take your nonsensical pointless waffling elsewhere or (better still) shut up until you have something relevant to add.

7. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

Could you explain all that in English?

8. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Looks like @CaliMule has nothing to back it up. :no:

TheOriginalBigBlue likes this.
  9. lotus

Lol was going to post: English translation please

:D

Explanations here:

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I worked with original messengers quite a bit and I never saw any wear hot pants. I think that was just during the ship days or for a brief period when they were transitioning to land.

I don't think Annie or Pat were ever serious contenders and any notion of this was quickly dispelled. DM wasn't just a camera boy by this time. He was messenger on duty before the 77 raids and he took point on the damage control immediately after the raids. There may have been several permutations on the title but he was effectively Action Chief running CMO missions directly for LRH. He was central to the corporate restructuring and funneling tens of millions to LRH. He was a key player in the 82 Mission Holder's Conference takeover. He played a very good game and Hubbard supported him the whole way. By the time Shelly was exiled any other original messengers with any self-respect were long gone and only broken yes men and women remained. She didn't have any leverage within the organization other than trying to minimize the cruelty as best she could as it was with so many others.

However, it is my contention that she is the most powerful person in Scientology because of who she is and what she knows if she went public because she could make David and the entire organization go away with one in-depth interview, a book or court testimony.

This is all out there for everyone to find for themselves without adding any superfluous nonsense.

11. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Precisely!

If she blows, I am going to market t-shirts across the worldwide web, emblazoned with:

I BELIEVE HER!

Within the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) Shelly is "The World's Most Dangerous Woman!".

If she drops a dime on COB (Chairman of Beatings) the only people who won't believe her are Ideal Scientologists like Billy Blowdown.

JOURNALIST
    Hey Billy, you just saw the videotaped testimony where Shelly
    stated under oath that COB chained her in a bathtub filled with
    icewater, repeatedly smashed her head with auditing cans and
    then used live electrical wires to lobotomize her.. What do
    you think about that unfathomably evil sadism?

BILLY BLOWDOWN
    That was just horrific! I mean Shelly must have really committed
    incredibly horrific overts for COB to have to use
    such a steep ethics gradient!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Type4_PTS and Enthetan like this.
  12. I told you I was trouble

I recall being very surprised at Tommy Davis's crazy over-reaction to Leah just asking where Shelley was (at Katie and Cruises wedding) ... and not that long after when Tommy Davis was 'allowed to leave' the SO in what appears to have been a fairly easy exit I felt there was something very suspect there too (ie perhaps he knows things that DM wouldn't want exposed, so he let him go ... TD seemed to be in the middle of some kind of mental meltdown from memory when he left the SO).

Mike and Marty must know things about what happened to her and others will also know (but are possibly still in the cofs and/or trapped themselves legally or psychologically) ... and they are really pushing miscavige now to prove she is OK by saying " prove she is well or sue us" or something very close to that (in the 60 minutes program).

I really don't like assumption and too much opinion on things like this (I prefer facts) but someone posted something on the Underground Bunker about DM's temper and the way he uses physical violence ... Tony gently shut it down (and rightly so) but didn't remove the post ... I have already linked to the UGB and because the post is very hard to find now I am reposting it below along with Tony's reply.

There is much documented FACT about DM's temper so whether right or wrong I feel justified in thinking along similar lines to the poster below but really wish (and hope) it is wrong.

TBI means a traumatic brain injury.

13. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

If Shelly ever blew, she could bring down DM completely. This is why I think she will never be seen again, and has been dead for a while .

14. lotus

Jeez
    The clipboard girl has gone feral
    :hysterical:

15. I told you I was trouble

I've always been feral ... I just try and hide it well.

:D

JustSheila likes this.
  16. eyeswideopen

eyeswideopen Patron

Wouldn't that be something! :cool:
    But it's not going to happen. :(

17. lotus

Sadly, very sadly also my belief.
    May be she will be given a chance to leave if ever the FBI would raid... But she certainly deeply brainwashed in the belief she must atone as a suppressive degraded being..don't forget she might be doing rpf's rpf and intensively Seck checked.

I never knew her but as a 2nd gen, given To the retard guru as a slave small kid, and with regard to what happened to her mom, having been Cavitch's assistant and wife...I can imagine the pressure and totally insane and fucked up life she had...

She is now in Her 50's, totally isolated with no family, no place to escape...no safe place to go..
    Her only chance is Leah Remini....but can you imagine Her mental and emotional state??? Would she ever recover?:oops:
    [justify]
    The fact she doesn't vanish from the medias may certainly act as a protection against a suspicious death....

Yes..Cavicth shall be terrified she is approached...

I really do feel for her as many do...[/justify]

18. ndp

ndp Patron

What I don't get is . . . why so much concentration and emphasis on Shelly, when there are so many other well-known people also missing?
    Like Heber.

19. I told you I was trouble

The 60 minutes journalist explains (today) a few things here about her experiences with the cult while making the program ... I don't think she warmed to the infamous and vicious 'inch wife' (Catherine) ... judging by her body language.

Lol.

Link here.

20. lotus

IMHO,
    That may be explained by the circumstances of her completely vanishing...it result as a mystery and gained a lot of media attention because of speculations and what it may means...

Regarding Heber, Guillaume and others, it has been reported they are held captive in the hole.
    Karen recently reported of the devastating health condition of an elderly handicapped Heber. :(

But the difference is that people know where they are and briefly, here and there, a few have been publicly seen (Heber at his late son Alexander's funerals); they are not missing as Shelly is!

Are we talking about a religion or about a mafia???