ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 18, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. cleared cannibal

cleared cannibal Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been

This was not widely reported. It seems the locals were not that upset.

http://kxkx.com/tuffy-gessling-wins-2013-sedalia-person-of-the-year/

Might have to look at Sedalia for a retirement location.

2. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam calls US the "home of the slave"

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam calls US the "home of the slave."

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam calls America the "land of the freak and the home of the slave."

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1010952868935322

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam calls US the "home of the slave"

With the appointment of Rizza Islam to CCHR Director, it is official.

Scientology has gone completely insane.

There is no longer even a pretense of sanity.

Their "front group" (NOI) is just as insane as they (COS) are, so they aren't even trying to hide their sociopathy from the public any more.

The end is very, very near.

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

View attachment 11357

Hey brotha HelluvaHoax!, I'm not feelin' ya.

Gonna toss in an 8-track for ya, my brotha.

Why dontcha chill out for a bit with a William DeVaughn
    classic . . . the white man's remix, just for y'all. :yes:

And remember. . . be thankful for whatcha got. ~Riz

[video=youtube;iH-magDdaFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH-magDdaFs[/video]

:wink2:

5. HelluvaHoax!

LOLOLOL

Hey I thought y'all wuz gonna lay down the original William DeVaughn--but y'all switched it up on me. But I luvv'd dat white boyz cover!

Hey, this one goes out to you, brother Riz...jus' KSR (keepin' shit real):

[video=youtube;OwZciH3hx-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwZciH3hx-A[/video]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  6. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been

I'm pretty sure that HH called it correctly when he said, "Scientology has gone completely insane."

Over.

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I do believe that HH has mentioned lately that Scientology has gone completely insane.

8. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Can it be said often enough?

When my mother asked me why I'd left scientology I glibly replied, "Because it's just become more and more like a Cult, Mum."

She sighed and replied, "It's ALWAYS been a Cult, Dear."

Smart Mother is smart. :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  9. Leland

Leland Crusader

When I decided to try Scientology....back at age 17......I told my best friend from High School...."I'm joining a Cult."

Little did I know.....:omg:

10. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

He's welcome to leave any time he wants. I hear the weather in Rwanda is nice at this time of year.

11. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

This is because the whole mantra is that reparations are owed. In "justice or else" the justice equals ponying up cash.

12. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

WAFI

13. HelluvaHoax!

Ahh, clarity!

As the ancient Roman empire expanded to the northern African province, rebellious citizens became a frequent and worsening problem. Beset by the insurgency, Emperor Julius Caesar sought advice from his most famous African citizen, Schvarticus, a laconic philosopher.

Caesar pointed out that before being annexed to the Roman empire, the people were dying from disease and famine. Asking him why his people did not appreciate the dramatic lifestyle improvements brought by Roman culture--and what they wanted, to which the reply came:

"Numeratum aut nolueris, incendemus furtum vel
    generaliter irrumabo-sursum vestri feces
    ."

(Cash or else we will burn, steal or generally fuck-up your shit)

Hey, don't get mad at me, Schvarticus said it, I didn't! lol

14. HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, as head of CCHR Rizza could take Ron's tech back to Africa and instead of just complaining how bad America is, he might try to do something productive for once.

HELPFUL TIP: Hey Rizza, I think the African people really need some of that advanced OT technology--to handle their BTs.

POWER TRENDING BTs

[​IMG]

BODY TSETSEs

[​IMG]

15. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

I learned something new, yayyy!

16. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

17. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Apparently scio is not bat-shit crazy enough for him. He has to go and fund a more bat-shit crazy hate group.

18. HelluvaHoax!

Re: Will Smith supporting racist, domestic terrorist Farrakhan who has repeatedly called for violence and murder against Jews and white people.

One of the most stunning and revelatory moments in any culture is how it reacts to hate-spewing, sociopathic demagogues--particularly ones that incite others to commit murder.

Or, doesn't react.

For decades, Farrakhan has preached hatred, racism and violence. It is broadly accepted that he called for and orchestrated the murder of Malcolm X in a power grab. The NOI goons proudly wear their intimidation & thuggery as a badge of honor, much the same as Scientologists laugh and applaud when their leaders (Hubbard/Miscavige) boast at public events how their enemies were "shattered", "obliterated", "destroyed", "caved in" or died by daring to oppose (or simply disagree) with the cult of clearing.

Cult members (NOI and COS) have remained entirely silent as their gurus grinned or feigned humility in front of the cameras. . .

[video=youtube;EfuZoJ7jopo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfuZoJ7jopo[/video]

And where are the "compassionate" left wing liberals when Farrakhan's hate speech fills the airwaves? Where are the ultra-politically-correct Hollywood celebrities who ostracizes & demonize anyone who even votes for a Republican candidate? Where are the movie stars and rock stars who endlessly sermonize the public with rants about "intolerance" and "love" and "equality"?

In the case of Farrakhan they are all dead silent.

Has even one (1) Scientologist or black celebrity breathed a word about the NOI's terrorist threats and incitements to murder? No.

Where is the Scientology "OT" who (like Paul Haggis, in his stand against the COS' longstanding policies against gays) is going public with a rebuke of Farrakhan's call to murder?

Silence again.

And the ones speaking out against Farrakhan are, paradoxically, the culture's "conservatives", who are depicted by Hollywood and the media as racists/haters, in a relentless and hysterical propaganda campaigns.

Will even one (1) Scientology celebrity speak out against Farrakhan? No. They are in partnership with the NOI, but Cruise, Travolta and Alley think that is a good thing.

Will even one (1) black celebrity speak out against Farrakhan or Will Smith's support of their disgraceful baiting of racial warfare? Not yet, but let's watch. There is always hope that a sane person will arrive who is not afraid to speak up against evil.

Honestly, we must ask ourselves this question. Is our culture's silence acceptance of NOI's evil any different or better, somehow, than the German's apathy that allowed Adolph Hitler to rise to absolute power?

Although not celebrities, there are nonetheless some black voices in the far reaches of the internet who have very bravely published OpEd essays about the indifference and unresponsiveness in the black community about the very real threats of the NOI and Farrakhan. By way of example, here is an outstanding article by Jesse Lee Peterson entitled: "BLACKS WON'T REBUKE FARRAKHAN TERROR THREATS" published August 9, 2015 on WND.

A final footnote: I noticed that there appear to be over 100 different articles that pop up on a Google search about Will Smith donating money to Farrakhan's "Justice or Else" movement. But not even one (1) reaction by a black celebrity or columnist yet. I will continue searching over the next weeks to see if anyone in the black or Hollywood community is willing to speak out against this insanity. And, I wonder if they do, will the media even cover it?

19. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great Post!
    You make several very important points, and of course, the answer to your question about the silent acceptance of the NOI's evil can be found in Dante's writing that "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those, who, in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality."

That the press largely ignores Farrakhan is curious given the fact that he threatened the life of Washington Post reporter (now editor) Milton Coleman, who reported Jesse Jackson's reference to New York as "Hymietown."
    Farrakhan also questioned the factual existence of chattel slavery in Mauritania and the Sudan, has defended Mugabe, Khaddafy, and other African despots.
    The NOI was believed to be behind the murder of a Canadian journalist who was tracking large cash payments from the Libyan dictator to Farrakhan.
    His rabidly vicious, well-choreographed anti-White, anti-Semitic diatribes almost seem incidental in his scheme of scapegoating and feeding off the racial and religious hatred which he arouses.

This is the cancer that Izzy and Marilyn Chait, (self-hating Jews and Scientologists), have nurtured and fed.

To be continued...

20. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

To add a little perspective, there are two known black racist groups in the US: NOI and the new Black Panthers.

There are literally hundreds of neo-nazi, Aryan Nation and white supremacist groups in existence that spew hatred an violence against blacks, Jews, and LGBT.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/racist-skinhead

Lot's of silence on these groups too.