What's new

Scientology Celebrity blog - is this for real?

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
To the owner(s) of the Scientology Celeb blog:
Drop me a line at blackrob [@] privatdemail.net

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hmmm, seems like there is some beef between the webmaster and Tony:
http://scientologycelebrity.wordpress.com/

I actually agree with them. Tony doesn't need to spread rumors around about the peeps behind this site.
Well, i hope they do come back one day....

I don't get it. I like the site and so do many others, but someone seems to be super sensitive. Goodness, if you are going to write this stuff, put on a raincoat, let it all flow off and get on with it. Of course it's going to be attacked, par for the course ... my advice would be let it go and continue. Isn't the purpose to rattle some cages?

iHateDuplicity

Patron with Honors
It's more than weird. It just doesn't make sense. No one stops blogging on a site like that because of some name calling from Tony. And I honestly don't get how Tony saying someone is an "old time critic" is even an insult. The guy at Scientology Celebrity just sounds like some kind of asshole. I know for a fact that Tony was not a fan of this site, but who cares? Since when is Tony Ortega's opinion a make-break for whether you should crusade against Cof$? There is more than meets the eye here.

It was pretty obvious from the writing styles of the blogs that the Scientology Celebrity blogging was being done by more than one person. Which reminds me that there was even mention in the blog at one point about how their person at the HGB got caught out and so they lost their source there. And this was right after the blogger reported that there was a big OSA/ILO meeting on the subject of Tony Ortega and how he was their #1 target.

So here's an idea: maybe they not only caught the guy at ILO, maybe they also caught the guy at CCI (or wherever he was), and now they shut down the site but did it in such a way as to make it look like it was Tony's fault, thereby trying to make everyone pissed at Tony. And now the OSA guys are posting these "revenge" notices against Tony on the Scientology Celebrity page.

Pure conjecture on my part, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than the idea that these guys have been blogging about Scientology with heavy insider data for months and now just suddenly stop because of something Tony said.

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
It's more than weird. It just doesn't make sense. No one stops blogging on a site like that because of some name calling from Tony. And I honestly don't get how Tony saying someone is an "old time critic" is even an insult. The guy at Scientology Celebrity just sounds like some kind of asshole. I know for a fact that Tony was not a fan of this site, but who cares? Since when is Tony Ortega's opinion a make-break for whether you should crusade against Cof$? There is more than meets the eye here.

It was pretty obvious from the writing styles of the blogs that the Scientology Celebrity blogging was being done by more than one person. Which reminds me that there was even mention in the blog at one point about how their person at the HGB got caught out and so they lost their source there. And this was right after the blogger reported that there was a big OSA/ILO meeting on the subject of Tony Ortega and how he was their #1 target.

So here's an idea: maybe they not only caught the guy at ILO, maybe they also caught the guy at CCI (or wherever he was), and now they shut down the site but did it in such a way as to make it look like it was Tony's fault, thereby trying to make everyone pissed at Tony. And now the OSA guys are posting these "revenge" notices against Tony on the Scientology Celebrity page.

Pure conjecture on my part, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense to me than the idea that these guys have been blogging about Scientology with heavy insider data for months and now just suddenly stop because of something Tony said.

Personally, I never thought for a second that the blog was shut down 'because of Tony'. There's some other reason. It's possible that it's because one or more of them were caught or because of OSA heat. But, they didn't seem too concerned about it, even seemed rather amused by it. But, I can't really rationalize a reason they'd take everything down without any kind of explanation as to why. I mean, they took a lot of heat from all kinds of directions and kept going. So, quite possible OSA took it down...I really don't know. Whatever happened is bound to be pretty interesting, if it comes to light. Just doesn't sit right with me.

I just hope they're all alright.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Personally, I never thought for a second that the blog was shut down 'because of Tony'. There's some other reason. It's possible that it's because one or more of them were caught or because of OSA heat. But, they didn't seem too concerned about it, even seemed rather amused by it. But, I can't really rationalize a reason they'd take everything down without any kind of explanation as to why. I mean, they took a lot of heat from all kinds of directions and kept going. So, quite possible OSA took it down...I really don't know. Whatever happened is bound to be pretty interesting, if it comes to light. Just doesn't sit right with me.

I just hope they're all alright.

Ever heard of (silly) "Reach-and-Withdraw-Games" ? Teenage girls like to play them occasionally....

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
images

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Yeah, a lot of sense in that.

rickybobby

Hostess of the Internet

Agree. This just gets curiouser and curiouser....

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
A new update:

What do we have here?
TonyO: “Imagine your disappointment when you finally learn it was an old-time critic (pre-Anonymous) just pretending all along. Bummer.”
How old is this guy supposed to be again? Despite the fact that we did nothing that should earn us his or his fanatics irrational scorn, this is the thanks we get. Pretending! What a fucking douche. We thought we’d seen everything, but motherfucker, who woulda thought?
We were going to delete this thing completely (we already deleted our Twitter) but now seeing as how he thinks he can scam his readers & get some old-timer critic to take the credit for all this (who the fuck did you have in mind?), we’ll just leave it like this so when the time comes when our identities are leaked, you’ll get confirmation that it’s really us & not some poor schmuck being trotted out to take the blame.
We never forgive. We never forget. So laugh it up at our expense fuckers cause the joke’s gonna be on you.

I hope they come back... I will miss them :bigcry:

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
A new update:

What do we have here?
TonyO: “Imagine your disappointment when you finally learn it was an old-time critic (pre-Anonymous) just pretending all along.

This was the response from Mr. O to a post that I made on his blog where I expressed my opinion that I felt that the scientology celebrity bloggers were exactly who they claimed to be (pissed off embedded SO members spilling the beans and letting us know that the COS is even crazier and more diabolical then we imagined.)

I thought that they were doing a hellava job and I checked their site several times a day. What blows me away is, there they are, putting up with all the shit that the insane asylum has to offer at great risk to themselves day in and day out, working like slaves for piss wages AND, THEIR PRIDE IS HURT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING TONY ORTEGA SAYS? AND BECAUSE OF THAT.....THEIR GOING TO SHUT DOWN?

I'm confused and dissapointed by this turn of events. That blog had to be driving DM nuts because he didn't know WHO THEY WERE, he would of been seeing moles everywhere! My god, he must of been pooping in his big boy panties. Everyday. All day.

So, anywho......what is every bodies conclusion?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am just kind of waiting to hear what REALLY happened to shut them down. Do I think it is Tony's opinions/comments? I hope not. I think there is more to this story, and I am waiting to hear - for something else to break. So I hold my opinion, for now. I really liked it, and checked it several times a day too - and read it more religiously than Tony O - and I like him (too). Theirs was just juicier. :laugh: :eyeroll:

I guess we'll see, eventually.

BlackRob - I miss them too. :bigcry:

One has to wonder, just how close are they, to being found out . . . :unsure:
OR are they just very sensitive, doing one a hell of a job - on a shit-hole project - with no appreciation, or support, except from a devoted handful - or two - of fans. I'd feel pretty taken for granted myself, under those conditions.

OR were they served - sued? Or close to that?

:wtf:

THIS IS WHY !

:scnsucks:

:guyfawkes: :anon: :thumbsup:

Terril park

Sponsor
This was the response from Mr. O to a post that I made on his blog where I expressed my opinion that I felt that the scientology celebrity bloggers were exactly who they claimed to be (pissed off embedded SO members spilling the beans and letting us know that the COS is even crazier and more diabolical then we imagined.)

I thought that they were doing a hellava job and I checked their site several times a day. What blows me away is, there they are, putting up with all the shit that the insane asylum has to offer at great risk to themselves day in and day out, working like slaves for piss wages AND, THEIR PRIDE IS HURT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING TONY ORTEGA SAYS? AND BECAUSE OF THAT.....THEIR GOING TO SHUT DOWN?

I'm confused and dissapointed by this turn of events. That blog had to be driving DM nuts because he didn't know WHO THEY WERE, he would of been seeing moles everywhere! My god, he must of been pooping in his big boy panties. Everyday. All day.

So, anywho......what is every bodies conclusion?

That OSA found out who they were,or at least the guy who put the website up,
and closed it down.

lost

Patron with Honors
Quote:

"Dear COB: Honey I’m cold and there are worms in my rice and beans. Can I please come home? I promise I’ll be good…

How the hell did you get this address Shelly!?! You know full well I’m busy correcting all the errors left in the tech by that sloppy fatass LRH and that I don’t have time for your dev-t nonsense! However, I’m not entirely heartless. I’ve ordered your food privileges revoked so no more worm problem!"

:hysterical: