What's new

Scientology Dating

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Dating

It seems there is an increased interest in date locating in the shrinking world of scientology. Perhaps they are running out of prospects… These two emails were forwarded to me recently, both pitching “scientology” dating sites/services. On the eve of Valentine’s Day they seem oddly apropos. Apparently, they have managed to scrape[.......]

Continue reading...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
There was also "Affinity Exchange".

Realistically, I think the Org would prefer org singles met each other while in the org. It gives them better control, and provides a reason to come in.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, yes, I remember the Affinity Exchange. <3 <3 Loved that name.

Actually, I consider myself a total failure on the Second Dynamic.

Helena

There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Dating

It seems there is an increased interest in date locating in the shrinking world of scientology. Perhaps they are running out of prospects… These two emails were forwarded to me recently, both pitching “scientology” dating sites/services. On the eve of Valentine’s Day they seem oddly apropos. Apparently, they have managed to scrape[.......]

Continue reading...
Hum. Scientology dating. Or, in the case of a certain celeb, it includes locating. Lemme see if I got this (ahem) straight. Per LRH a properly done Date / locate results in a (drum roll) blow.

That so reminds me of the Steve Martin movie The Jerk where he so proudly wrote home he would be employed soon, his GF was going to give him a blow job.

Mimsey