What's new

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics (ongoing and cumulative thread)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The most recent Flag statistics courtesy of Mike Rinder.

Flag is Limp
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-is-limp/

MINTZ.jpg

MINTZMEAT.jpg

Good-News-1-JAN.jpg

* * * * * EXCERPT FROM MIKE'S ANALYSIS * * * * *

Compared to the earlier posts, this is how the stats look (these figures are earliest weeks first, these latest reports added to the end).

Super Power: 21 24 23 21 20 10 15 23 25 31 11 12 16 19 15 19 19 19 18 14 28 24

Cause Resurgence: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 22 24 20 17 21 15 19 22 19 20 16 20 24 24 21

L’s: 27 29 NR 22 21 17 7 18 23 26 30 22 63 25 23 22 16 29 29 32 28 32

Clears: 8 9 6 9 11 9 6 11 NR 19 8 8 NR 16 9 10 9 10 8 11 13 7

OT VIIs: 9 7 6 11 7 6 10 7 11 NR 8 8 8 16 9 6 9 9 9 9 8 6

Objectives: NR 28 22 18 20 21 NR NR NR 26 20 NR 19 19 23 25 25 25 18 21 20 15

Purif: NR 18 11 21 15 NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR NR 14 17 16 11 13 18 25

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Since Telex originated as a way for businesses to exchange time-critical, and often confidential messages, I would assume that they would be hard to intercept unless you were law enforcement with a warrant.

Back in the 1980's, the GO would send and receive encrypted telex traffic. They would type it into a computer, have it spit out punched paper tape, bring it to a telex machine, send it, receive encrypted traffic onto paper tape, and bring it to their computer for decryption. Since the computer was never physically connected to the outside world, it would be relatively hard to hack. So, even for law enforcement with a warrant, it would be relatively hard to get the comm. Not impossible, but not easy.

I was trained to operate telex back in the 1980s. E-mail was already starting to appear (although some people were calling it elmay) but the clunky, massive telex was superior for some uses. They operated in two ways, either by sending a whole 'letter' or talking line-by-line. The latter was significant because it was virtually impossible to spoof your identity via telex. If you agreed something on a telex discussion and finished the 'conversation' by exchanging your answerbacks, it was like both parties had signed an agreement: it constituted a contract. In those days people were much more leery of contracting to do business over the telephone, or by fax. Encryption was better by telex too; secure faxes didn't work very well and there were 'format wars' that delayed adoption. Meanwhile, I kept on bashing the telex machine.

I would think that any modern computer would have enough grunt to break a 1980s code, unless it was based on a onetime pad... but is anybody still using telex? I haven't seen one since the early 1990s. I would have thought governments retained them longer, and maybe the Scientology UFO cult. Not seen one anywhere since, not even a museum.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics Graph

Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics Graph.

Mike Rinder: Good News From Flag — Stats Straight Across And Horizontal

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/good-news-from-flag-stats-straight-across-and-horizontal/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Since the release of GAG II, various Special Correspondents have been forwarding the somewhat regular “Good News” briefings from Flag. Over the course of that time (nearly two years now) I have received a total of 37 of these reports. They have skipped some weeks and the intervals between them are irregular, but just as an aggregate they show the big picture of the “expansion” that has occurred at Flag since the advent of GAG II and the opening of the $200 million SP Building.

I graphed these figures as you can see below (along with the latest reports following that).

I stopped graphing Purif and Objectives Completions. They made a huge deal of these when GAG II was released. But then the reporting became erratic and then simply stopped altogether. Apparently when the stats were not “good” they just decided not to mention them. Probably many of the weeks where there have been no reports were weeks when the stats sucked. And as there is many no reports (only have “good news” for 37 out of about 85 weeks since the release of GAG II) one could reasonably assume that if all those weeks HAD been reported, it would show an even worse scene.

But regardless of that, these graphs show without question one certainty. Flag is in LONG TERM Emergency. (Realize too that the last two weeks reflect traditionally the BEST weeks at Flag when Europeans and a lot of US people are there because they have summer vacation and they HAVE to complete and get home before the end of August). The only graph you could even marginally call “uptrending” is the Cause Resurgence completions (orange line).

The two worst stats are OT VII Completions and Clears. Going absolutely nowhere.

Even Super Power, something EVERY scientologist can be regged for as the latest answer to all problems in the universe, is sickly. Level — between 15 and 25 — virtually every week it’s reported.

What is VERY clear is that there is nothing remotely resembling “straight up and vertical” anywhere in these stats.

And this is the “Good News.”

(Because the legend is hard to read: Super Power =blue, Running Pgm = orange, L’s =gray, Clears = yellow, OT VII = dark blue)

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScientologyFlagLandBaseStatisticsGraph.jpg
    ScientologyFlagLandBaseStatisticsGraph.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 260

CommunicatorIC

Updated Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics

Updated Scientology Flag Land Base Statistics

From Mike Rinder.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-stats-2/

Please go to Mike's post for his full analysis.

Flag-Stats.png

No OT VII completions at all!

And the “OT VI” Comps consist primarily of the suckers they have conned into redoing the Golden Age of Dreck for OTs “New Solo Nots Course.”

Screenshot-4.png

Highest EVER? But it was 38 the week before. Must have forgotten to change the sentence when it was copy-texted into the new version….

Screenshot-221.png

Screenshot-149.png

Screenshot-100.png

2016-1-14-fsc-good-news-sandy-d.jpg

FLAG-STATS.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks,

How about a little added perspective on what this really means There is a thread some years back by Michael? Dof P regarding the Flag AO statistics and the realy scene. I will try to find it and post a link and one or two significantly relevant posts from it.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am finally able to get back with the post/thread reference about a parallel look at Flag OT activity statistics.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...E-ON-SOLO-NOTS&p=385658&viewfull=1#post385658

from which I give most of the excerpted post by Michel.

".....Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
1,100 Grey tags
900 Orange tags
800 Purple tags
1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
• Antonella B. – Italy
• Beppe G. – Italy
• Sonia B. – Italy
• Pierluigi G. – Italy
• Bernard C. – Switzerland
• Jo R. - Switzerland
• Tasa D. – France
• Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The majority of the 800 Purple tags and 1,500 Black tags are with cancer, HIV, diabetes and non optimum physical conditions.

The majority of the 900 Orange tags committed financial irregularities to be able to “pay for services and/or donations” to the Cult.

Rex Fowler is a typical Orange tag product of the Cult.

You all know the PTS/SP tech “theory”, right?

How many of them had to disconnect from their family and friends because they where the ”SP”?

Why, after an entire bridge people are still sick, ill, criminal, commit suicide, etc..?

Maybe they didn’t find the real SP yet..... or, if they did, they invalidated the read.

At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe G. had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan. "

CommunicatorIC

An update from Mike Rinder. Please go to Mike's post for his full analysis.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/good-news-from-flag-2/

I usually publish these after I have accumulated a few and add some points to the long term graph.

But it has been more than a month now, and no word from either Jeff Mintz or Sandy Dodwell about ANY “good news” at Flag. It’s a pretty good indicator that things are not going too well at the top of the Bridge. They ONLY put out these things when they have something THEY think is “good news.”

Mike's graph of the data to date:

FLAG-STATS-GRAH.png

Additional raw data:

Screenshot-477.png

Screenshot-454.png

Screenshot-359.png

Screenshot-342.png