ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology grifter back at the White House

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Little David, Jul 12, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yes, you're quite right, and money grows on trees, the moon is made of green cheese and I'm the king of the world.

2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Our property taxes are high and we tax the gringo turista flatlanders. Then we try with some success to be intelligent and efficient with public funds and maintain our long tradition of personal responsibility and integrity and self suffiiency; "use it up, wear it out, make it do or DO without"

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

He's NOT Hillary...

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

Maybe scngsts are predisposed toward strong authority figures. Maybe some ex-scngsts retain this predisposition after leaving the cult. I'd say there's a lot of similarity between LRH and Trump, though LRH had a much smoother front.

I'm not a Trump fan myself, to put it very mildly. I try to stay away from the subject because I don't come here to fight with people and I'd rather concentrate on the things we agree on.

Xenu Xenu Xenu and Enthetan like this.