ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology Invasion of the Black Community Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by OperatingSP, Aug 15, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

Facebook Group: Scientology Invasion of the Black Community
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/

542506_264263497025901_2092836024_n.jpg

2. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

3. Oooooh...
    "Now is the time to hurl Truth at falsehood"!!!
    :happydance:

4. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Any Black ESMB'ers who can maybe go to the FB group and invite them over here? Or go over there and talk about LRH's past life as Cecil Rhodes and sec check questions about interracial relationships. I'm sure someone deeper in than myself can get them some decent Dox about LRH's views on race relations. I probably only know about the tip of the proverbial iceberg.....

5. OperatingSP

6. OperatingSP

7. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Wow..... The Co$ and NOI destroying each other. Could we really be that lucky?

8. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

9. OperatingSP

10. OperatingSP

• [​IMG]
    • Lofton A Emenari You know what. I just got a couple inbox veiled threats. And one joker put this same above clip on my Page and tells me "Black Folks Need This" teaching to help them de-program. I don't like this shit!
      14 minutes ago
    • [​IMG]
    • Omar Ali Lofton, those guys are playing theirselves whenever they do that kind of mess. If they was really like that, they woukd not.be entertaining Dianetics. Now the danger IS In their beong.willing participants.in Mind Control. But beyond that, they are selling wolf tickets. Just tell theem you are buying all that tjhey can sellll.
      3 minutes ago via mobile

11. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

If we leave it alone and let it fester, I'm sure the result will be worthwhile.

12. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Hope Farrakhan's Mutha Ship don't be bumpin into da Galactic Patrol as they be pullin outta da space port. The UNITED CONFEDERATE SYSTEM OF STARS is searchin for 'volunteers' in planting it's new colonies as The Scramble For Mars begins.

13. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Sounds like fundamentalists getting pissed at fundamentalists for all the wrong reasons.

14. Jquepublic

I like their group. They called Miscavige satan and have some fun shoops. :)

They may be fundies but they know something is way wrong with the NOI/CoS marriage, and it's making them question their leadership. That's always a good thing.

15. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

True. I'd like to have some fun shoops too, if I knew what they were.

16. Jquepublic

Photoshopped pics, Petey :)

Like this one - not the group's original work but still fun to see:

[​IMG]

17. OperatingSP

18. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

:)

I hope this comes off in the spirit intended which is in a spirit of love and kindness.

Firstly, one doesn't have to be African American to join that FB group, it's an open group and anyone can invite anyone from that group over here.

After reading this thread in its entirety, though, I'd want it to sink well into oblivion before I asked anyone from there to check out ESMB. It isn't very flattering if you read it from their perspective -- call me too PC.

It is my opinion that the "LRH was a racist" argument is a bit thin (though a good one) and not the real reason these people should stay far, far away. From what I've read, many in the "Black Community" use the argument too much too. Louis Farrakhan is clearly racist and his followers don't seem to mind. The cognitive dissonance in all of it doesn't seem to bother those followers.

They are posting some great stuff over there. They are certainly getting stuff from an angle we're not likely to get here as they have access to people who are still in where many of us don't -- I know I don't.

Though this is long, check out this mindset of a NOI adherent (from the FB group):

19. OperatingSP

20. Sindy

Sindy Crusader