ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology Invasion of the Black Community Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by OperatingSP, Aug 15, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I suppose you are right. As RPX says, letting that relationship fester is likely to produce the greatest amount of lulz for all.

Edit - the greatest lulz for the greatest number of dynamics.

2. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

3. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Don't know, but I love this comment right below the picture:

I used to be a public health nurse, and the Black community has such a deep-rooted distrust for things peddled to them by white people. And really, why shouldn't they - the Tuskeegee experiments were morally repugnant. Every time a white person tries to do something legitimately helpful, they bring up the Tuskeegee experiments. It is a very real and very problematic barrier for public health.

Fortunately, that barrier is going to be a source of some pretty serious lulz when it comes to Dianetics / Scientology. Praise Dollah!!!!

:lol:

4. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/343549239059891/

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Miscavige's Big Mistake

Boy, DM really didn't think this alliance through. I think he's in for a world of hurt. This is not going to end well. Here's another one of the shoops:

[​IMG]

6. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

well, what it seems is that both NOI and $camatology are both mafia type organisations with a great influence over many people in the US.
    Farrakham is just acting as a huge FSM, and then collecting his share of regged deals done on his followers.
    Of course Fox news and CNN are not going to report about it, as the media are all part of the con.
    Quite simple :yes:

7. Wants2Talk

8. OperatingSP

Your Black Muslim Bakery, Minister Farrakhan, Scientology, Dianetics, Demons & Devils

Your Black Muslim Bakery, Minister Farrakhan, Scientology, Dianetics, Demons & Devils, The Paradigm Shift

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.co...ery-scientology-dianetics-the-paradigm-shift/

Sixty-one (61) footnotes. Worth a read in its entirety.

Excerpt:

9. OperatingSP

Your Black Muslim Bakery, Minister Farrakhan, Whitney Houston, Dianetics, Vril Society Maidens, Nazi Flying Saucers & New Babylon

http://mindcontrolblackassassins.co...iety-maidens-nazi-flying-saucers-new-babylon/

Only forty-four (44) footnotes this time, but still worth a read in its entirety.

Excerpts:

10. Man de la Mancha

Man de la Mancha Patron with Honors

I don't think Farrahkan gives a damn about Dianetics. I think he sees the instability of Scn Inc and its leadership. If enough of his followers sign on, they could take over by numbers alone, especially in this era of dwindling staff. That would put Farrakhan in charge of a multi-billion dollar monster with a militaristic framework that naturally lends itself to his agenda.

Think about it... do you really think Farrakhan will just let Miscavige stay in control if the SO is dominated by NOI? Hell no! At some point, he'll have Miscavige physically removed from the Int Base, or maybe even put in one of his own prisons.

That could also mark the end of Scn Inc. If Farrakhan actually believes in the tech, he will surely monolpolize it for NOI and try to create an army of Islamic OTs. Farrakhan should do whatever he can to infiltrate the church and gradually start sending new recruits (moles) into PAC. The recruiters will be so upstat that noone will realize they're being taken over.

Or, more likely, Farrakhan will just drop Scientology; his followers don't seem to like the idea.

11. Adam7986

Adam7986 Declared SP

That's an interesting angle. In Scientology FSMs are paid for bringing people into the org and for selling books. I'd like to find out how much the Minister is being paid for all of his recruits.

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

There are also other "custom" Sec Check questions that many have not heard of....

"Have you ever pretended to be an ethical human being when in fact you are a degraded thetan who has been implanted with lies about everything you mistakenly believe and packed with aliens to keep you imprisoned on this prison planet that you will never escape without paying Scientologists (who are the most ethical people in the world) vast sums of money?"

I pity the poor, hard-working African Americans that are being unknowingly duped into the fraud of Scientology. Oh wait, I mean Dianetics, not Scientology. If they accidentally go Scientology Clear it is a mistake and will be handled with a correction list, right?

13. OperatingSP

14. OperatingSP

From Facebook:

15. OperatingSP

Interesting viewpoint:

16. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Tons of good stuff posted there all day long. If you're interested, go join. :)

17. OperatingSP

18. Wants2Talk

How?

19. OperatingSP

20. Wants2Talk