ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology is Anti-Human

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by well_that_sucked, May 30, 2009.

1. Bee Sting

Bee Sting Patron with Honors

Correct~!

Correct! And Scientology, from the start of the TR Drills to its Ethics system, tone scale and so on are all designed to disconnect the things we consider as part of the make up as being human including emotions. Especially critical or evaluating thoughts as those type of thoughts generally stem from emotions. Subjects (people) with less emotional interference is much more easily controlled typically with repetitive behavior such as drills, or repetitive thought manipulation.

With continual thought introductions such as the "composite entity" aimed to further separating the body (the shell in which we are trapped) from the Operating Thetan, Scientology has created an endless tail spin to the "religion." This endless tail spin in return prevent the Scientologist from doing much of anything in life other than chasing BTs in various ways or forms; all in the belief that he/she can achive the true state as an Operating Thetan.

Among many things, being Human is living life for what it is and making the best of it, in the here and the now, looking forward and into the future, a BBQ, a hug, taking a stroll by the river, mingle with crowds of wonderful human beings called wogs and knowing it is good to be free. The body is what the body is. It's not the substance that make the person human.

How often can staff or SO members take a day off for no reason at all and without any explanation or stats, without penalties, a day off just because..... that act of allowing such freedom might be considered human.

From the "endless tail spin" point of view, Scientology becomes even more Anti-Human as nothing else in life but that matters and leaves little or no trace for being human or having a day off just because.

Great post, UM! :happydance:

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

2. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Blimey!

Alex you do say some strong things, and you have every right to.

You are not £cientolgy, you are an off policy %cientologist, that's very naughty (by the churches rules), but it's within the blogg rules. It means that I don't think you are inhuman, just a little Aspergery, and I know what that's like. I dont know if you are male or female, well, not sure about myself, it makes no difference.

I disagree with much of what you say, but I am strangely fond of you. It's hard for anyone to let go of some of the 'think' we had taken on for so long. You will loose some of the bits that don't fit, no youre not inhuman, you are going through a process of reeducation. Good on you.

La La

3. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Hi, TAJ,

Everyone's different. We all have different takes on this stuff.

What struck me about your posts is that I've seen the same exact commentary and adjectives applied to others in the past- by other people. Each time, the scenario was that a Scientologist on a forum wasn't saying what others thought the person should be saying. So then there were attempts to kind of verbally corner the person and push them on things. Sometimes the subject of such communication got ornery. Then came the accusations of disingenuousness, evasiveness. I've seen this exact same thing play out before.

People's responses are generally tailored to fit the communication originated to them. You're hardly having tea and crumpets with Alex. And when he doesn't say what some of the people here were hoping he'd say or felt he should say, it escalated. When it did, he sometimes got a bit teasing. Well,hey- what do you expect when you try to push someone into a corner?

Of course Alex plays word games sometimes. This happened before in the other situations with other Scn'ists, too. But when someone becomes insistent and even ad hominem in their attempts to get someone else to say or think certain things, well, you get what you get. Like I said, no tea and crumpets here.

Then, just like on the other forums, everybody gets to complain about how ill-used they are by the Scn'ist.

I do appreciate what you said about Terril and myself but you must know- in fact I know you were on that forum during some of it- that some of the same exact things have been said by other people about other Scn'ists just because those people didn't get their way.

I really think Alex is responding to the pressure and the taunts. I've seen people call him names here. And for me, it's deja vu all over again, as the saying goes.

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Personally, I've found that the TRs, tone scale and many other things are very helpful tools in life and have mellowed me- if such a thing is possible.

I have no doubt that this is abused in CofS but I think that any theological precept or tenet can be used to make a cultic environment what it is.

I say "it ain't the meat, it's the motion".

5. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

The motion is scripted in the meat, when it comes to Hubbard's writings, however. Yes, the tools can be modified. Then they become simple tools. Yes, their dangers can be obviated by educating people about Pavlov and Jung and their respective theories. Eventually, you can come up with a benign application of the things you learned in Scientology. However, it ain't Scientology anymore.

When I had this cognition, I stopped calling myself a Scientologist, as I didn't want to "flow power" to a "suppressive organization" at all. I was going to write up the whole thing myself, and call it "Clear Objectives" (or as my brother called it: Kevinology), and started to do so. It was a large task! Then I stumbled across a book that had already done it for me. Thanks Sarge! What's cool is, he also knew the real sources, rather than my confused thinking that it all came from Hubbard: NOPE.

6. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Perhaps one shouldnt throw the baby out with the bath water.

There have to be some things that work or that attracted us to the subject in the first place.

That doesnt mean that I agree with a lot of it, but here and there there's a wise word. The origins are usually somewhere way down the line, and nothing to do with the old man, but theyre still true!

However baiting and badgering isnt one of the things I feel is appropriate to use outside of the SO, baiting and badgering sea org members into giving their why, which is probably that they havent slept for days and havent had a vitamin for a month. It doesnt help change someones viewpoint. It's fascist.
    Give Alex room to breath!

La La

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Not meaning to be choppy here La La, but that girl, whether male or female, really does know how to look after Herself.

8. CornPie

CornPie Patron Meritorious

Are you a troll? Are you going to blow scientology? Do you want to f*** them raw?

Are you a TROLL for scientology on ESMB?
    Are you getting ready to blow the cult?
    Do you want to f*** scientology as much as possible on the way out the door?

Here's how to f*** scientology on your way out the door:
    0) Just before you blow...
    1) On a "bar" at the top of the any ESMB screen click on "User CP" (CP=control panel).
    2) On the left-side-bar, click on "Edit Email & Password".
    3) Change the Email address to a new one that you have pre-arranged, for yourself.
    4. Change your ESMB password to one that you'll remember.
    5) Make sure you have never logged into your email account from within a scn computer.
    6) Blow scientology.
    7) Quickly go to another PC, away from scientology, and change your ESMB password again.
    8) You are doing this just in case they have captured your password-email address keystrokes.
    9) You have effectively secured "YOUR" ESMB login ID, away from scientology.
    10) Now begin whistle-blowing about scientology, how they manipulate ESMB, etc.
    11) Continue to post dirt about scientology, many times each day, work overtime. P*** them off as much as possible, but be legal.
    12) Give lots of names, positions, locations, inside information, that you know they wouldn't want revealed.
    13) They're "really" going to be p***ed off at you. But guess what?
    14) Within 24 hours after posting any message on ESMB, there's no way to recall it.
    15) So you have effectively f***ed scientology. Raw!
    16) Sure they can come after you, and blunder you into changing your mind.
    17) But any post on ESMB, that's been there for 24 hours, there's no way for them to undo it.
    18) So make sure you've posted as many days as possible; of black-PR against filthy-scientology as possible.
    19) Brag about it, taunt scientology, p*** then of to the el-maximo.
    20) Be sure everything you do is legal.
    21) I am not OSA, I am not Anon, I do not forgive, I do not forget, expect me.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  9. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Coming back to the point at hand, yes I think that the some of the 'tech' was designed to dehumanise, that the, admin side of things was totaly designed to remove all traces of humanity from the staff.

And coming back to you, my favourite DB, yes Alex is capable of trying to bite anyones head off, but sometimes actually does say something I can agree with. I just like anyone that,s ambiguous about their gender.

La La

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I don't think she's ambiguous about gender. I think she is just deeply ambiguous - and that's an understatement. I don't think she's a woman either, I think she's a man.

11. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Oh well, she can be a man if she wants, its her choice.

Humans all start off as female before theyre deformed by the testosterone.

Thetans though are sexless creatures with nothing between their legs. Or is there spiritual genitalia. Vertual bollocks.

12. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I am curious about genitalia. It is an interesting structure. There is concentration of nerve endings there.

There is also a 'push-pull' tension built into it. This tension, when excited, and brought into motion, overwhelms all other tensions, such as the tension, which brings about thinking (rational or irrational).

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  13. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I am curious about genitalia too, mostly other peoples, but that's a different thing.

Glad Ive got them though.

It's the best thing about being mest.

14. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I know thats really crass, but Im not too bothered about illusion, I rather like it really.

I like Krishna cos he's blue, and wears a yellow dhoti, and all that stuff about being able to satisfy 1000 women at once is interesting. Nothing to do with the actual meaning of the religion, which is string theory and way over my poor little head. Interesting that Hindu gods have genitals. Id rather be an Indian god than a Judeo-Christian Angel, any day.

15. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

:lol:

16. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I think the trouble with all religions is the symbols have out grown their use.

Illusion is all that's left and it's so hard to read between the lines. Scientolgy isnt that bad yet, but it'll get there.

Hinduism is a great example, another 10000 years and scientologists will think that thetans look like figures of 8 on their sides wizzing through space.

Attached Files:

• ava.jpg
      ava.jpg
      File size:
      24.4 KB
      Views:
  17. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I think that not having genitals, or postulating absence of genitals, is definitely an anti-human portryal..

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

We 'christians' were made in gods image, apparently without the g things, so I dont know I got mine from, you luckily are made legally with those bits and are allowed to enjoy them, if those temple sculptures are anything to go by.

If we are made in gods image then we're not human.

Oh it's all so complicated!

19. uniquemand

uniquemand Unbeliever

Life without genitals is no life at all.

20. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

I really wouldnt like to try life without my best friends.:omg: