What's new

Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder.

Context from Mike's blog: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/pasadena-follies/
PS: This is a bit rushed as heading out the door this morning to Los Angeles so the church can take Christie’s deposition because she filed a declaration in support of Laura Dieckman. Will have some help moderating during my travels….

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...logy-base-near-l-a.116724/page-3#post-2420048

Looks like the scilons already had their harpoons manned. Found this on the ground on my way to the mall in Mission Viejo. These fliers were everywhere.

118q881.jpg

6o0nyc.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
My eyesight is diminishing. I can't see the part where it says.....

Published and littered by a hate group who is headed by a violent David Miscavige and his senior organizations who are under 'order of the court' to restrain from harassing women and libeling whistleblowers. If you care about a clean city please take this paper to the local police station as evidence of his followers littering our city with lies and pure trash.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Sounds like another stalking law suit in the making.... here is the proof.

I still say if they got hit with 200 legal filings with some in all 50 states the square bricks would be falling like rain.

20 lawyers per courtroom X 200 court rooms = DM's retirement plan going up in flames. :yes:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like another stalking law suit in the making.... here is the proof.

I still say if they got hit with 200 legal filings with some in all 50 states the square bricks would be falling like rain.

20 lawyers per courtroom X 200 court rooms = DM's retirement plan going up in flames. :yes:

It is heading in that direction. We need a map, with number of cases before the courts marked in each state.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
So how many "years" has it been since 2010 for that nerve damage to heal?

OK, this post below reckons 2011! Their name isn't Billy Hunt, but silly c**ts....

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Maybe Judge Waldtrip could consider it as an effort to intimidate a witness.

This was put out originally in 2011 and with a CSI copyright on it!
It's downloadable at whoismichaelrinder.com.
Looks similar to the flier that the Squirrel Busters passed out on Rathbun a couple of years ago.

JustSheila

Crusader
Fliers! That is so nasty.

I am SO glad I moved far, FAR away from Los Angeles!

It seems to me this could backfire pretty easily on COS, though - what is the temperature in LA of general public opinion of a "church" that engages in this?

I'd say HOT. Hollywood doesn't like COS one bit - and neither do the Christian churches and others that actually help people. This sort of action by the "church" would only make people more suspicious than ever.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Hah! That first paragraph ends with a sentence about "he supports attorneys who attempt to make money by bringing frivolous charges against churches."

No, it is not churches! It is just one "church".

Who would read this drivel anyways? What, do they hand them out to passers-by on the street?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Who would read this drivel anyways? What, do they hand them out to passers-by on the street?

They will, for the most part, tack the posters up on telephone poles or tape them to building walls in public areas. They are far too busy trying to clear the planet than spend the time passing them out to members of the public.

At least, they spelled his name right. When they were distributing crap with my photo on them, the asshats misspelled my name.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
It is heading in that direction. We need a map, with number of cases before the courts marked in each state.

What is currently permanent, is official Scientology follows rules that backlash, show themselves as smearing counter attackers.

We still need a scholarly paper, or detailed journalist article, covering extensively the same theme of the "church policies", namely quote and cite, and put into the public domain, the Office of Special Affairs Network orders, in a proper widely publicized article or book, so other media can easily locate the credible OSA NW Orders which contain the most vicious "adopted as Church policy" evidence.

Official Scientology could be further countered, this counter attack, hitting the "opinion leaders", rather smearing the "opinion leaders" as policy, needs a nice neat well written and loaded with OSA NW Orders and ALL of the key policies.

Every time they smear, then refer to the Hubbard adopted church policy.

That's official Scientology.

I've thought of making mock checksheets, listing out for journalists, the issues, and do the hard lifting for them, like making clay demos and drills and practicals and essays all on the key vicious "adopted at Church policy" points that today are done on Marty and Mike and Karen and Tory and Gerry, all of Moxon's weekly efforts, all the Scientology lawyers and PIs weekly efforts; sort of an Official Scientology "adopted as church policy" OSA NW Orders/counter attack example by example, linked to media examples,all along official Scientology's history.

"Free Church of Scientology International, Office of Special Affairs Network Orders Principles Hatting Course for Informing Journalists"

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder - Flyer Value

It sure would be a wonderful thing if Mrs. Rinder could find a way to mention the flyer/leaflet and its contents -- or produce it (!) -- while she testifies in her deposition. :yes:

Just sayin',

JB

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder - Flyer Value

It sure would be a wonderful thing if Mrs. Rinder could find a way to mention the flyer/leaflet and its contents -- or produce it (!) -- while she testifies in her deposition. :yes:

Like as an excellent illustration of the sort of thing mandated by Hubbard policy, whatever the provenance of that particular anonymous flyer?

Paul