Scientology member Joy Villa launching exploratory committee into a Congressional run

Discussion in 'Breaking and Major News about Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

Joy Villa will sing the National Anthem at the Detroit "We Build The Wall" Town Hall. "Joy supports the border wall as the daughter of Rev. Joseph Villa, of Argentine descent, while her mother was African American and Choctaw Native American."

https://twitter.com/WeBuildtheWall/status/1105495391963889669

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDITED TO ADD:

One America News Network (OANN) will broadcast the event live from 7-8pm EDT. Gateway Pundit will host an internet livestream with audience Q&A after the national broadcast.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...ecording-Artist-Joy-Villa-join-MAGA-All-Stars

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa Wears "F— Planned Parenthood" Gown at Anti-Abortion Movie Premiere

Villa wore the dress to the premiere of the new anti-abortion film “Unplanned."

Hollywood Reporter: Joy Villa Wears "F— Planned Parenthood" Gown at Anti-Abortion Movie Premiere.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...-gown-at-anti-abortion-movie-premiere-1195553

[​IMG]

O/T. Metro UK: Joy Villa continues trend of political fashion in ‘F*ck Planned Parenthood’ anti-abortion gown

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/19/joy-...lanned-parenthood-anti-abortion-gown-8937459/

[​IMG]

Video of the dress:

Website for the movie "Unplanned."

https://www.unplannedfilm.com/

EDITED TO ADD:

Fox news has both video and a text story.

Joy Villa wears 'F—k Planned Parenthood' dress at anti-abortion film 'Unplanned' premiere.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ress-at-anti-abortion-film-unplanned-premiere

[​IMG]

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

Newsweek has a more dramatic headline.

https://www.newsweek.com/joy-villa-why-shes-not-scared-wearing-anti-planned-parenthood-dress-1367747

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  3. CommunicatorIC

4. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa promoting Scientology front group United in Peace (UIP). As previously mentioned, United in Peace is essentially a joint venture of the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology operating through The Way To Happiness Foundation. UIP sponsors the Peace Rides and hands out The Way To Happiness booklets.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1117124097782075392

[​IMG]

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Anyone who ever spent time around Scientology or been on Scientology staff knows full well that every one of these "humanitarian" events run by church fake front groups is a scam. A racket. A hoax.

They are always dorkily staged photo ops, dripping with koolaid tells.

Example: The white truck parked in the the photo just happens to have graffiti on it. What a coincidence! In the last 25 years have you EVER seen a car that had huge red graffiti lettering on it?

Example: In the upper left quadrant of the action-cleanup photo is another dumb cult messaging gimmick. More graffiti. This time the world "CULT". What a coincidence! And the good Scientologists are cleaning up garbage/graffiti, so whoever wrote "cult" must be evil. Therefore their message ("cult") must be evil. Therefore Scientology is a victim of hate crime and are not a cult. All subliminal of course. LOl

Example: Scientologists go out on the sidewalk and pick up some stray garbage for 30-40 minutes, or as little as it takes to take some photos. The city goes out and cleans the same sidewalk every morning with trucks and workers that not only pick up the same stray scraps of garbage, they also rinse the sidewalk down with water. So, what did the Scientologists actually do? (ANSWER: Same as TR-0. They just were there doing nothing. )

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • List
  6. CommunicatorIC

May 1, 2019: Joy Villa will take part in a Town Hall Walk Away panel in Los Angeles.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  7. CommunicatorIC

In addition to appearing on the Walk Away Panel in Los Angeles on May 1, 2019, Joy Villa will also be appearing at the Walk Away First Anniversary Celebration at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC on May 18, 2019.

[​IMG]

8. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

This makes me wonder if they got a discount from Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, or maybe they were happy to pay full price.

9. CommunicatorIC

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa on Iran. Believe it or not, I am not cross-posting this for political purposes or to raise or discuss the underlying issue of Iran. I am cross-posting this because I really wonder if Villa is getting ahead of herself here. More precisely, if Trump decides to launch an attack on Iran or start a war with Iran, will we see tweets from Villa praising the decision? Will she all of a sudden be talking about how new facts changed her mind? Will she defend Trump? This is a tweet that might be good to keep for future reference.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1131766534378909696

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. CommunicatorIC

A new Twitter teaser video for Joy Villa's new song "Freedom (Fight For It)" launching next month. The song is about censorship and freedom of speech, and features rap artist Flint Bedrock.

Please go to the link for the video.

https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/1132416775423811585

[​IMG]

13. HelluvaHoax!

I very much like the concept of Joy's new song extolling the virtues of "FREEDOM".

But, Joy is promoting the Orwellian mind-control cult Scientology that specializes in censorship of every kind imaginable.

The force cognitive dissonance is strong with this one!

Hey Joy, when you are not having huge theta cognitions & shilling for "FREEDOM" magazine---that maliciously lies about and viciously attacks anyone attempting to enjoy "FREEDOM of speech" about the COS (Crimewave of Scientology)---try doing a clay demo of the term cognition dissonance.

Scientologists are meticulously indoctrinated to conceive of themselves as crossing a "Bridge to TOTAL FREEDOM". And Scientologists wish nothing more dearly than to bestow the gift of spiritual FREEDOM to all mankind. Scientologists also believe that all beings have the inalienable right and Total FREEDOM to disagree with Scientology---at which moment Scientologists have Total FREEDOM to lie, trick, bankrupt, assault, frame, falsely imprison, terrorize, assault, drive insane and/or murder them.

FREEDOM is such a beautiful theta concept! Ask any Scientologist, they can define and demo it for you without any com lag!

14. HelluvaHoax!

In addition to appearing on the Walk Away Panel in Los Angeles on May 1, 2019, Joy Villa will also be appearing at the Walk Away First Anniversary Celebration at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC on May 18, 2019.
    [​IMG]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the short term, it makes complete sense that the Trump re-election campaign embraces Joy Villa. It's good publicity and perhaps helpful with the Hispanic or other ethnic communities to have a "person of color" safe-pointing a conservative. God knows, precious few celebrities dare even mention Trump's name without the obligatory "FUCK TRUMP!!!" just before they publicly refuse to perform or show up at the White House or even meet with Trump for any reason whatsoever.

However, there is always a downside when accepting any slightest collaboration or support from a Scientologist.

REASON: Scientologists are not who or what they say they are. They are not individuals. They are mercenaries on the command channel of the Salvation Navy run in absentia by their sociopathic "Commodore"---and his sociopathic proxy, "Captain" Miscavige. Scientologists, despite their euphoric bragging that they can "make things go right" always invariably make things go terribly, terribly wrong. Scientologists will attack anyone they are told to attack, on cue--and without any reason or justification necessary other than the ORDER came from UPLINES.

SECOND REASON: Scientology operatives invariably end up creating massive PR FLAPS, CIVIL LAW SUITS, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS and the massively toxic & radioactive fear/hatred that follows in the wake of their "bright ideas" and other fake public relations stunts. When the Scientologist "goes down" everyone connected with them goes down. If anyone doubts that just look at the simple fact that 99% of Scientologists end up blowing and each one of those is a walking/talking/whistleblowing PR nightmare. For example, how many hundreds of millions of dollars would it factually take to undo Leah Remini/Mike Rinder's weekly whistleblowing TV show "THE AFTERMATH"? '

THIRD REASON: Any savvy politician should steadfastly distance themselves from any Scientologist who appears to support them. Because, if for example Joy Villa received a "confidential briefing" or "r-factor" from "uplines" that Trump was in favor of legislation that would not allow a cult to deny medical aid to a cult victim that is dying because of the cult's criminal medical malpractice (e.g. Lisa McPherson), the Cult of Scientology and their useful idiot Joy Villa would immediately hold a press conference and begin lying and fair gaming and attacking Trump as Adolph Hitler. Joy would then tearfully apologized to her base and throw her support for any other candidate from any other party that hated Trump and supported amnesty for hate and/or terrorist cults like NOI, Radical Islam, Scientology and others.

Have I mentioned recently that it's not a good idea to trust Scientologists? LOL​

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  15. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Not all in the Walkaway movement support Trump. What's united those in the movement was that they've walked away from the Democratic Party.

I imagine that a large majority WILL vote for Trump whether they support him or not if their only other realistic alternative is to support the Democratic Party which they've realized doesn't have their best interests at heart.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  16. HelluvaHoax!

[​IMG]

. . . and now a message from the proud cult that discovered the ethical concept of "acceptable truth":

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
    Hey Joy, your dress is remarkable, it's quite rare to see a celebrity
    speak out against killing unborns. When did you start to feel that way?

JOY
    Well, I am so glad you asked me that! I used to be pro-abortion until
    I read the books of Dr. Hubbard who discovered Scientology, the
    road to Total Freedom for all mankind and unborn-kind too!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
    So, Hubbard was against abortion?

JOY
    Oh my God, YES! Abortion is an engram for the mother
    and for the baby! And engrams are the reason mankind
    dramatizes insanity, criminality and war itself!

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
    But didn't Hubbard create the Sea Organization where EVERYONE
    is FORCED to have abortions so that they don't lose production time?

JOY
    Oh, honey, you are confusing the Sea Org with Ron's research on C-sections,
    which is another kind of birth engram. Did you know that it's a scientific fact
    that Ron had several children and none of them were ever aborted?!

17. HelluvaHoax!

CONFESSION (Mea Culta): I do recognize that my posts are vilifying Villa. I like a lot of what she says and I have nothing against her personally, she seems like an intelligent and fun person.

HOWEVER: As rabid anti-progressive-cult as Joy is, all she is actually intending to do is to replace that fascistic cult with another equally fascistic cult, Scientology.

IS THAT REALLY TRUE? Yes.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?: I was in Scientology. I was on the "command channel" so I personally witnessed & know the evil that Scientology has perpetrated on a daily basis for the past 68 years. Any Scientologist is a duplicitous individual who will instantly turn against anyone they are "r-factored" is an evil SP. Because Scientologists believe in and obey the doctrine of "greatest good for the dynamics" which means they are willing to commit any crime someone uplines orders them to commit.

BUT ISN'T THERE A GOOD SIDE OF SCIENTOLOGY TOO? Yes, the good side of Scientology is that when they destroy everything in their destructive wake, they inadvertently destroy themselves as well.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. CommunicatorIC

Joy Villa is featured in the Jubilee video "Should We Cancel Celebrities for Their Crimes?"

As of this writing, the video has 316,793 views and 2,931 comments. The Jubilee Yahoo channel has 2.9 million subscribers.

19. CommunicatorIC

20. CommunicatorIC