What's new

Scientology Narconon ONE MORE RESCUED TONIGHT

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:woohoo: Oh My Gawd!!! I came home from Weight Watchers
to get a voice mail from a family---re getting their son out of Narconon.
They went on The Tipping Point and got my phone number. They'd driven 14
HOURS after reading tons on the Net about Narconon..and their son is
now FREE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZ7mDDpeIE&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

Congrats to the family!! And to ANYONE considering putting
any loved ones "in" Narconon, please study up on it first, as it's not
only abusive, it's VERY hard to get your money back.

Love to you ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Purple Rain

Crusader
:woohoo: Oh My Gawd!!! I came home from Weight Watchers
to get a voice mail from a family---re getting their son out of Narconon.
They went on The Tipping Point and got my phone number. They'd driven 14
HOURS after reading tons on the Net about Narconon..and their son is
now FREE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZ7mDDpeIE&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

Congrats to the family!! And to ANYONE considering putting
any loved ones "in" Narconon, please study up on it first, as it's not
only abusive, it's VERY hard to get your money back.

Love to you ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

:buzzin: That is so exciting, Tory! There really is nothing worse than preying on people who already have so many problems. I'm sure many Narconon staff just want to help, but having amateurs dabbling in something that should be done by trained professionals through peer-reviewed evidence based programs is unacceptable.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:buzzin: That is so exciting, Tory! There really is nothing worse than preying on people who already have so many problems. I'm sure many Narconon staff just want to help, but having amateurs dabbling in something that should be done by trained professionals through peer-reviewed evidence based programs is unacceptable.

Absolutely!! This is happening FAST now, thanks to the Net
and more than one person spreading the word. (Thanks to David Love, too!)

Amazing that these parents found out how bad it was on the Net, drove
14 hours---and bingo, got their son OUT. Bravo!!!!

Please keep spreading the new. :hug:

Tory/Magoo

Purple Rain

Crusader
Absolutely!! This is happening FAST now, thanks to the Net
and more than one person spreading the word. (Thanks to David Love, too!)

Amazing that these parents found out how bad it was on the Net, drove
14 hours---and bingo, got their son OUT. Bravo!!!!

Please keep spreading the new. :hug:

Tory/Magoo

Yes indeed! You'd have to be living under a rock to let your kid stay in a Narconon now. Hugely well done to those parents!!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I find it interesting, because studying Scientology is a lot like being a drug addict. No wonder they're able to take a vulnerable young drug user and turn them into a Scientology victim; it's not so very different.

This occurred to be when reading the "should you date a Scientologist" thread. It would be a lot like dating a drug addict: all their money (and yours) used to feed their habit, and them doing something harmful that you just can't understand.

Having Scientology involved in the treatment of addiction is one of those classic Scientology switches; the kind of thing that kept Hubbard secretly laughing at his victims all the way through the scam. Slavery is "total freedom". Sinister stalking and prying is "ethics". Violence and intimidation are "spiritual". Daydreams are "science". The most undermined are the most "able"... and being lured into regular auditing is somehow "freedom from addiction".

Yeah, right.

Congratulations on the rescue. Let's do it again!

How about a letter-writing campaign to local government, anywhere that NarCONon still operates? Do we have a good summary of the David Love case (etc.) that could be included as additional reading material?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
There were several people at different facilities being helped this week.
Which facility, Tory?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Which facility, Tory?

The son is the second this week/or in the last week or two. First was Ashley,
who Mimi went and picked up. Then I made a video about it, and these parents
saw that---started researched what they'd put their son into, and went on their
14 hour road trip to pick him up, which they've done.

There is more coming up with the Oklahoma investigation AND the picket in August...plus a few more goodies! Naronon is going down the drainnnnn.

IF You have your loved one in a Narconon, please do your research and get them OUT! If you want to, give me a call.

My best and thanks to ALL :rose:

Tory/Magoo
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044
Creator of the SP Underground Railway
("We get them out, hopefully before $cientology Kills um") :omg:
And to the parents of loved ones who have died while "in" Narconon, my greatest sympathy to you all
:flowers:

AnonyMary

The son is the second this week/or in the last week or two. First was Ashley,
who Mimi went and picked up. Then I made a video about it, and these parents
saw that---started researched what they'd put their son into, and went on their
14 hour road trip to pick him up, which they've done.

There is more coming up with the Oklahoma investigation AND the picket in August...plus a few more goodies! Naronon is going down the drainnnnn.

IF You have your loved one in a Narconon, please do your research and get them OUT! If you want to, give me a call.

My best and thanks to ALL :rose:

Tory/Magoo
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044
Creator of the SP Underground Railway
("We get them out, hopefully before $cientology Kills um") :omg:
And to the parents of loved ones who have died while "in" Narconon, my greatest sympathy to you all
:flowers:

Hi Tory, You really didn't answer my question :no:

When I asked you
Originally Posted by AnonyMary
Which facility, Tory?

I didn't mean Ashley of the 21st of July.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gan-tonight!!!&p=708712&viewfull=1#post708712

Just in case you didn't know, there are others helping Narconon victims every day. To escape. To file complaints. To fight for refund of monies paid.

There are others. Happens more often than people know. Even ethercat asked you earlier in this thread if you were referring to the woman who posted at Tipping Point or if it was another person helped:

Originally Posted by ethercat
Tory, is this the same person, or was there another the same day?http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php/topic,11199.0.html

So which facility was the son at? Was it A Forever Recovery aka Best Drug Rehab run by Per Wickstrom ( a Narconon front group) and this person who posted at Tipping Point

or was it regarding Warner Springs or Vista Bay? Like I said, we get many requests for assistance.

We like to keep track of these situations. If you helped yet another person who never contacted ethercat, myself, David Love or Colin Henderson, we'd like to know!

Look forward to your reply.:)

Last edited:

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious

When I asked you

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...gan-tonight!!!&p=708712&viewfull=1#post708712

Just in case you didn't know, there are others helping Narconon victims every day. To escape. To file complaints. To fight for refund of monies paid.

There are others. Happens more often than people know. Even ethercat asked you earlier in this thread if you were referring to the woman who posted at Tipping Point or if it was another person helped:

So which facility was the son at? Was it A Forever Recovery aka Best Drug Rehab run by Per Wickstrom ( a Narconon front group) and this person who posted at Tipping Point

or was it regarding Warner Springs or Vista Bay? Like I said, we get many requests for assistance.

We like to keep track of these situations. If you helped yet another person who never contacted ethercat, myself, David Love or Colin Henderson, we'd like to know!

Look forward to your reply.:
)

so if I help someone get out do I have to contact you guys?

Really, i'm just happy to hear that someone else did not get caught up in the front group known as narcanon.

Great job tory, even if you did not complete all the routing fourms required. :thumbsup:

AnonyMary

so if I help someone get out do I have to contact you guys?

Really, i'm just happy to hear that someone else did not get caught up in the front group known as narcanon.

Great job tory, even if you did not complete all the routing fourms required. :thumbsup:

Don't be a smart ass. Of course not! It's just that she replied but didn't answer the question.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Don't be a smart ass. Of course not! It's just that she replied but didn't answer the question.

being a smart ass is in my nature and not intended to be mean. In this case I guess it was your use of the exclamation mark that threw me!

Here is a Wiki quote:
The exclamation mark, exclamation point, bang, or dembanger is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume (shouting), and often marks the end of a sentence. Example: “Watch out!”

An exclamation point is like laughing at your own jokes. —F. Scott Fitzgerald

so sorry! I did not undestand and I tried to clairfy using sarcasim my bad!

thanks for all the work you are doing. I was thinking of making it to the narcanon protest next month. a few of them then we will be ready for Delphi!

EXSO

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

When I asked you

Look forward to your reply.:)

If any of you who are helping get people out of Narconon
have *specific* questions---please PM me. I'll be happy to answer.
However, I'm posting what I feel comfortable posting on a public board, for various different reasons, including the families rights to privacy.

Hope you understand :rose:

Tory/Magoo