ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology-Narconon Trois-Rivieres Physician BANNED!! College of Physicians Report

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Intelligence, Aug 4, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology-Narconon Trois-Rivieres: Physician Banned!

First, I must state that this has NOT been a vexatious crusade to destroy a physician's career,
    nor to unfaily tarnish his reputation. It is what it is; a long and labourious journey in seeking truth
    and the protection of the vulnerable patients who fall prey to unscrupulous COS practices.

For several years, Narconon Trois-Rivieres Drug Rehab patients, were in the care of a Montreal Doctor who is also a member of the Church of Scientology.

I am not going to mention this Physicians name because there is ongoing investigations and a law suit being filed in Quebec Superior Court for "Medical Malpractice". Other COS Entities could be named in this same law suit for "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence". These proceedings could begin within 45 days.

Something like this can not be done without DOX.

Anon Delivers Three Cases of Printer Ink[​IMG]

Preparing Dox For College of Physicians
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

College of Physicians Decision:

For legal reasons, the entire document will not be posted now.

Here is portions:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dilettante

Dilettante Patron Meritorious

Re: Scientology-Narconon Trois-Rivieres Physician BANNED!! College of Physicians Repo

David,
    The work you are doing is incredible. :clap:
    Dil

3. Intelligence

Re: Scientology-Narconon Trois-Rivieres Physician BANNED!! College of Physicians Repo

This is not a derail, but rather a tribute to one who was there for me at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.
    She was a Patient with me and suffered through five hours per day, seven long days per week,
    being administered toxic doses of NIACIN. She was my deaesr Friend.

She passed away recently after not finishing the Narconon Program. The Coroners Report says her
    Liver was DESTROYED! The Physician AND Narconon staff were well aware of her Liver disease prior
    to her entering Sauna Treatment. She leaves behind, a Loving Family and two young twin girls.

[​IMG]

This is for you, my Dearest <***O***> :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

[video=youtube;eiNpAyBuCd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiNpAyBuCd0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This IS Why

4. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

These words alone are treasure and will have a significant impact on Narconon's ability to function in Canada . . . thank you David, you have done your friend proud.

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Congratulations on the results you are getting from your persistent hard work David.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Fantastic work. Sorry to hear about your friend...thank you for posting it because it shows the real damage that can be done by screwballs who mess with people who have real medical problems.

7. Intelligence

New
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:30:55 AM

Human Right Commission: Responds to:

O/Ref.: C0686_10 – David Edgar Love / Narconon Trois-Rivières

Reprisals

Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:30:55 AM

8. Petey C

Petey C Silver Meritorious Patron

Fan-bloody-tastic, Intelligence! Great to hear this ...

9. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Awesome work David,

The Scientology Doctor, does he lose his Licence as a Doctor, or Barred from association with narCONon.

10. Intelligence

I can't say too much right now, because of pending Law Suits by my private lawyer in Quebec Superior Court.

He is now banned from associating withy Narconon, by way of a "Writted Accord With The College."

I have 30 days to submit further dox to a Review Board, which I AM drafting at this very moment. (I never submit ALL evidence in ANY complaint) This leaves lots of room for a swift and deep cutting "Rebuttal" OR an advantage for "Appeals".

Will he lose his license? I don't think he will, nor should he. There is a great shortage of doctors in Quebec. But I do feel that he should face a disciniplary committee and be sactioned for his acts (or lack thereof).

There is a strong possibility this ^^^^^ will happen. I do have a few more missles in my bag.:eyeroll:

The next HUGE:omg: step is having Narconon and their Executives investigated for "Practicing Medicine Without a License. A drafted Formal Complaint is nearly ready to submit. We have an excellent case:happydance::happydance::happydance:

11. Intelligence

12. Intelligence

Received an eight page Report from the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services
    following a Formal Complaint and lengthy Investigation. The Ministry suggests that the
    College of Physicians Investigate Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

"Confidentiality" restricts me from posting entire document, but I am scanning to post
    some of it. Have to cook and eat supper first, but here is the Cover Page and a couple others:

[​IMG]

I can, without breaching confidential information, post PAGE FIVE (5)

NIACIN - NIACIN - NIACIN

[​IMG]
    Take a look at the FOOTNOTE: "Consent Document on Admission"

This document is NULL and VOID! It is signed by Patients who are still intoxicated,
    many have no recollection of reading or signing.

Canada Law States in Contract Law, which I studied at the
    University of British Columbia RE: "Parties to a Contract must have the Mental Capacity to FORM INTENT" - AND - "Must Receive a COPY of the said Contract"

"Approach That Is Recognized" was addressed by the College of Physicians.

They Stated "It is not Scientifically Recognized" I'd say, "NARCONON IS SCREWED - BIG TIME"

[​IMG]

13. Intelligence

Narconon Trois-Rivieres 2010 Tax Return;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Intelligence

YOU Sir, are more correct on this observation than many people realize. At this "present time", they are really screwed HUGE.:omg:

There are so many attacks of Formal Complaints in the past three weeks, (three ex-narconon patients/staff), that OSA must be sleeping under their desks around the clock. When I return from Vancouver back here to Montreal in a couple weeks from now, I would say their fate will most likely be sealed.

Intell in, says they are looking at Ontario,...., or,...,???:eyeroll::lol:

But with this Case Precedent from the Quebec College of Physicians, they will have trouble in EVERY Canadian Province and Territory; I will see to it:yes::yes::yes:

There is another aspect to this that is quite simply: "Current Staff PR"

Narconon Trois-Rivieres is the COS Flag-Ship Narconon. It is the largest Narconon in the world, "intoxicating" up tp 100 or so "victims" at a time. The Director, Marc Bernard, has encouraged the current staff to accept the application for certification as being approved.

For Mac Bernard to do otherwise, would simply leave the staff hanging onto melting ice cubes of hope; soon to melt away into unemployment. The staff is aware of the controversy, but NOT all the legal problems they are facing. Marc wants the staff to believe, "business as usual."

Also, Narconon must fend off the rumours in the patient gatherings and whispers. The executives must be freaking out; as well as Canada OSA, Yvette Shank; now being investigated for REPRISALS against me.

OSA is attempting to "Handle" the numerous and increasing amount of Investigations and Formal Complaints. Using LRH's Black Panther Policy can NOT work here in Canada with our Governments strick policy on NO Harassing or Intimidation of those who file complaints. "Reprisals" is another charge in itself.

So how do they "Handle" all of this mess? Some have been thrown under buses, Narconon Canada, who oversaw ALL Narconons in Canada, was/is being investigated and DISSOLVED last September. Many of these executives had investigators at their door and there will be more. Many Sec Checks and more to follow.

Before they "Handle" one issue, there are two or more issues at hand facing them. It must be quite frustrating for them indeed. Their Policy of "Attack", which they tried, only got them in deeper trouble.

They don't dare arrange an untimely demise for me or ALL the DOX stored online, will be released ALL at once, by one of two persons who have my passwords to two separate sites. This would be devestating for sure.

All I can say is, "I wouldn't want to be them."

15. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Great work David,

Cant wait for the day NarCONon is illegal for deceptively preying on the helpless for cash, when NarCONon was promoted in Scientology Circles at events, i was led to believe it was a free service, then to find the amounts charged and the tragedies. Disgusting Propaganda.

16. Intelligence

Oh', just noticed they are still promoting a 70% Success Rate. Against their agreement with the Ministry.Taken a few minutes ago:

[​IMG]

WWP Complaint Filed With YouTube
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/narconon-trois-rivières-in-trouble.44851/page-30#post-1841474

[video=youtube;lEn06XUTloY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEn06XUTloY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

17. Intelligence

UPDATE TODAY:

Draft ONLY - will be Proof Read and Edited by trusted Anon :)

I WILL make the August 29th deadline for submission:happydance::thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  18. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

It's awesome work that you are doing David. Good luck!

19. Intelligence

Just finished the seven page (DRAFT ONLY) cover letter and it's sent off to my trusted proof reader/editor and a copy to my Lawyer for approval.

Covering ALL bases ,..., now it's past 3am and bed time, Nighty-nite,.., :happydance:

20. Intelligence

DRAFT ONLY - sent to editor and copy to my Lawyer.

Excerpt from page six (6) of Cover Letter:

The College of Physician’s conclusions:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011