What's new

Scientology New Year's Event, Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, December 28..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
OK, So Cal critics... it's that time of year again.

2013nyevent_.jpg

—–Original Message—–
To: undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 9:56 pm

You’re invited to the biggest Scientology New Years Celebration in the world!! It’s on Thursday, December 27th at the Shrine Auditorium. Doors open at 6pm, the event starts promptly at 6:30pm. The Chairman of the Board will be the emcee! Find out what’s in store for future Scientology expansion that will completely blow you away! This event is live and then broadcast all over the world!

Vic Caldwell
Extension Course Director Fdn - Inglewood Ideal Org
310-419-8200
c:707-480-3919
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, six days later, this email went out:

To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 7:55 pm
Subject: Date change for live New Years Event!!!

The New Years event has been moved to Friday, December 28th at 6:30pm at the Shrine Auditorium! Please mark your calendars! This is the only live event in Los Angeles. We’ll get a recap on this year’s accomplishments and find out what the plans are for next year.

Vic Caldwell
Inglewood Ideal Org
310-419-8200
c:707-480-3919

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
haha!! They usually hide the time and date from us! Thanks for the heads up on that!!

I hope lots of folks can get out there to protest. I wish I could be there to help, but I can't.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
next one....
live:
January 16....new years evening....LIVE....get your tickets.....:coolwink:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From: Scientology Events [mailto:[email protected] entology.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:40 AM
Subject: Did You Get Your Tickets?

A monumental event in celebration of a monumental year!! There is nowhere else you'll want to be!

Ensure you have confirmed your attendance and have obtained your tickets for the Shrine, as seating will be limited and is filling fast! Every single Scientologist will be there for this monumental overview of what has happened over the last year, and what is coming up in 2013.

Join thousands of Scientologists from all over the world as we come together for one epic night and ring in the new year!

Click here to order your tickets now..

* BETTER THAN THE BOX OFFICE
* BETTER THAN THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL
* IT'S THE HOTTEST SPOT IN TOWN

Witness an opening performance like NOTHING you've ever seen, with the debut of four new Scientology songs and the talents of:

Chick Corea, David Campbell, And other Scientology celebrity performers

Ensure you have confirmed your attendance and have obtained your tickets for the Shrine, as seating will be limited and is filling fast!

As this is a live event, it will be filmed and broadcast all over the world. It is vital that all attendees are in their seats by 6:00pm as the show will begin at 6:30pm promptly.

As this is a major event night in downtown Los Angeles, plan for 1.5 hours of travel time so that you arrive in advance and can be seated before the show.

Get your tickets now.. http://www.scientologynewyears.com/

[video=youtube;AIYKd1A2Y9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIYKd1A2Y9Q[/video]

I RSVP'd.. still waiting for my confirmation. :biggrin:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
the most boring event of the year. sit and listen to a bunch of fake stats.

even when i was in New Years was the "Event to Miss" - LOL