ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology ready to sue HBO for Copyright Infringement!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BlackRob, Mar 16, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. Leland

Leland Crusader

I'm having so much fun doing these shoops....:)

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Earlier today this song played on my car radio....I thought....this is perfect!! A Scilon artist singing what should be the theme song for the CoS...

Oh yeah...."I'm a loser baby, so why don't you R2-45 me"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

4. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Excellent article, Leland. :thumbsup: Thanks!

Can you cross-post this to the HBO media thread?

5. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Sindy, you took the words right of my mind. Your post mirrors my thoughts. You said it better than I ever could. You have a lovely way with words.

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

OK... :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

LOL. I bought a similar item when I was in Scottsdale AZ last December as a silly gift for a friend. It too is telescopic but the scratching end is a chicken foot and was advertised as a back scratcher. I'll have to tell my friend that it can have a dual purpose and can also use to scratch his junk. But, maybe he already figured that out on his own by now.

8. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

It's eery, right? All these people so sure they're the most independent thinking bunch in existence have been fully assimilated and are now the unknowing but very active mind of Ron -- like Ron is running these people via some remote control device from Target 2 or wherever the hell he is. Did I say hell? :whistling:

LOL...just kidding I don't believe in hell.

Maybe when Ron discarded his mortal coil he realized what a bad boy he'd been and now he's doing conditions. One of the steps on his amends project is to destroy his past creation on Earth, in other words, he needs to self-destruct. :ohmy: :biggrin: He really wants to get the hell out of ethics there on Target 2 so he's trying to get it done as fast as he can.

See what it feels like to wait in the MAAs office for [STRIKE]weeks[/STRIKE] years Ron? Pfft!

9. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

Facepalm? I thought we have already arrived at "facecouch" stage:

[​IMG]

10. Leland

Leland Crusader

11. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Yea, Syn, your post really nails it. :thumbsup: Very insightful.

This letter by Monique Yingling is a great example. The items she brings up were part of the PR campaign of released information to general members of COS - I remember hearing about the supposed IRS agent conspiracy, etc., of people being harassed, how Scientology helped straighten out the IRS, yadda yadda yadda back in the 80s.

It's odd that rather than provide any real information, she, as an attorney, simply regurgitated the same propaganda about the IRS that was told to the Scientology public so many years ago.

Yes, it's true, Marty Rathbun, David Miscavige and others met privately with IRS officials to work out some sort of agreement. Why would Monique Yingling be there? What OSA and RTC said and did was Sea Org business. It was unusual, underhanded and possibly illegal, and Monique Yingling was not Sea Org so wasn't any more welcome there than a public Scientologist. Boo hoo, Monique.

She claims the IRS was underhanded, unfair, and corrupt, but completely above boards and shining with integrity on this agreement. Sorry, Monique - you can't have it both ways.

Can an individual person claim she was present during every meeting called and held by others? Of course not. That's a contradictory statement. Only the person who called or held the meetings can state whether the other person attended all of them. Monique Yingling thus provides even more reason to call David Miscavige to court to testify.

It's also true that the Church of Scientology was attempting to bully the IRS with frivolous lawsuits as its "attack attack attack", as it continues to prove through its continual attack of Alex Gibney and others involved with the HBO film. Thanks for proving our point and rehashing this method for the world to see, Monique.

But it all comes down to the twisted think of Hubbard. That Monique's mind has become similarly twisted isn't such a surprise, but it's still a bit amazing to see in writing like this.

Here is the classic Hubbard paranoia about "the government is out to get us." Here is the classic Church of Scientology reaction, based on its own paranoia, of "let's sue the shit out of the IRS everywhere we can and attack them, as they are a suppressive group." Here is the denial after the fact and perception of themselves as heroes, when what they actually did was act like criminal psychopaths in the real world due to imaginary enemies.

Note that the supposed agent that was conspiring to plant information was never brought forward as a witness and this entire story was discounted. And this silly story was the Church of Scientology's ENTIRE excuse for attempting to terrorize and intimidate the taxing branch of the US government. Also, even if this were true, how is it that the Church of Scientology would have secret recordings of IRS conversations with exScns? Unless it secretly planted hundreds of cameras or sent its members to infiltrate the IRS office, violating human rights and breaking federal laws to infiltrate a government office YET AGAIN?

More likely the recording seemed suspiciously like a staged event and that's why the judge threw it out. Yet Monique Yingling still believes the myth. And in the evil psychs. And in government conspiracies against Scientology, and probably invisible aliens, too. And that all this abuse of governments and others by Scientology is justified because of the paranoid mindset "they tried to get us first". Violating privacy and federal laws and harassing and intimidating the government and government employees is okay, in Monique's paranoid Scientological mindset, because, "they tried to get us first and we were just protecting ourselves." She sees herself as a hero. How twisted. She sounds just like Al Capone.

From Dale Carnegie's book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

http://busgrad-hubpages.hubpages.co...ds-and-Influence-People-Dale-Carnegies-Advice

Monique Yingling, even as an outside paid attorney, is a walking parody copy of the arrogant, paranoid Hubbard. If she and her gang of abusive Scientology lawyers weren't so vicious and destructive, you could almost feel sorry for them for believing the delusion and for how warped their minds have become from long term contact with the insanity of Scientology. Almost, but no. :no: At this point, after their decades of damage, as Churchill would say - they can just go fuck themselves.
    FUCK YOU, DM, OSA, RONBOTS, SCIENTOLOGY ATTORNEYS, TROLLS AND ALL THE REST OF YOU
    SCIENTOLOGY CULT ZOMBIES!

12. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

Depressing to think that the staffer writing the krs, or checking to make sure nobody's escaping or making people run up stairs is him or herself treated similarly.

Very Stalinist.

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

I took it down...a bit too rough...

And perhaps some wouldn't understand the picture....

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  14. cakemaker

cakemaker Patron Meritorious

I remember the local OSA guy talking about recruiting public to sue the IRS.
    They were also trying to gather as much dirt to use against them.

[​IMG]

15. Chess

Chess Patron with Honors

OHHHH...
    Isn't that a piece of deliciousness. Thank you for posting that.
    I hope it really does turn into a - "egg meet face" for Cruise, Travolta and those massive hypocrites of celebs who promote miscavige and his cult of bloodsuckers - (no offence to Sookie) but those assholes need a new place to crap.

16. Leland

Leland Crusader

Yea! I'd really like to see Sumner Redstone kick that jack ass Cruise....to the curb.

17. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Re: BR's post, and Sindy's post about the COS staff are LRH.......

"What Would Ron Do"?
    Well, he would go extra psycho, so that's what they will do. They HAVE to take more action than those letters. They HAVE to take action to stop the movie.

That little volcano on DSMH is going to EE - rupt! Gunna be BTs flying through the air...................

18. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow! You actually have a copy of this! Good on ya, cakemaker!

How convenient that Monique Yingling "forgot" to mention the smear campaign and coordinated efforts by the Church of Scientology to encourage and support others to file lawsuits against the IRS. Since she claims she was part of everything going on with the IRS case, then she's an accomplice, isn't she?

Uh oh! DM is going to have a fit to see this sort of evidence. Monique and the other attorneys just might end up declared SP. heh. :coolwink:

19. Chess

Chess Patron with Honors

Just had a look at that Sumner Redstone fella - geezers, he's worth $b6.3 :yes:
    I hate to use a scio term but does anyone get the feeling the word "motivator" is haunting the likes of miscavige, Cruise et al
    HBO just doing its thing... :clap:

20. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

GO DAVEY GO!!!
    MAKE THINGS GO RIGHT!

[​IMG]