ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology ready to sue HBO for Copyright Infringement!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by BlackRob, Mar 16, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

I was once like you are now
    And I know that it's not easy
    To be calm
    when you've found
    Something going on....!

:eyeroll:

Welcome Only Curious from fellow never-in, very curious person

Scientology - it's always worse than you think.

2. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Hmmm - did I mess up and click on the 'stupid' thread instead?

:confused2:

3. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

I think I got this worked out . . .

In a past life on the time track, HBO was implanted with an engram by an evil cult sicking an elite team of lawyers and PIs onto it for publishing a story. (Scientology: Cult of Greed)

HBO have finally got around to auditing out the engram.

Yes, you really pulled this one in Davey.

4. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

The tech at work.

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

LOL

ANSWER: A new marketing slogan is needed for the COS.

"Sure we imprison people and beat them up--
    but at least we don't use gas chambers
    like an anti-social cult!"

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  6. whatabunchoffreaks!

whatabunchoffreaks! New Member

Brand new poster to this forum. Watched the Going Clear movie.

I work in the legal business. The letters from some of these law firms I can confirm are legit. Just so you we are all CLEAR, most Scientology lawyers are not scientologists.
    But they sure do like the checks $cientology pays them. I cannot believe this cult is allowed to operate. I see legal papers everyday for this horrible nasty cult.

I really hope Scientology files suit soon. They like to file lots of stuff underseal. I would love for all the evil crap they do to come out into the open.

7. Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle Moonbat

:welcome2:

hope you hang out.

8. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:welcome2: whatabunchoffreaks!

I hope you stick around, too, and I'd also love to hear your legal opinion of some of these letters.

9. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Welcome. whatabunchoffreaks!

I'm not looking forward to any lawsuit and I don't think HBO or the cult is either.

Yeah, they do try to seal things but it's getting harder and harder for them. Especially with the Narconon cases. They have not sued anyone in years but are being sued by many.

You are more than welcome to share any Scientology related docs you come across with me. I'll make sure they get out there if they aren't already, lol :biggrin:

~Mary McConnell

xscientologist (at) gmail.com

https://www.scribd.com/AnonyMary
    http://narcononreviews.net/resources/for-researchers/

11. AnonyMary

12. DeeAnna

DeeAnna Patron Meritorious

The ham-fisted 2012 series of letters, affidavits, statements, or whatever they are regarding David Miscavige just cracked me up!

And the letter by the pharmacy owner - who took great pains to say that he spends time in the store sweeping up in the evenings, forchristsake - topped them all for craziness. He never saw anybody purchasing bandaids, so that means Miscavige never beat a staff member!

Oh, DO keep going, $cientology!

:clap::clap::clap: :clap: :clap:

13. AnonyMary

14. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh, they will, Deanna.

I'll wager that all of these ridiculously diversionary affidavits will be published and form the content of the Dead Agent Pack that will be used to "handle" anyone who views "Going Clear."

15. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Earlier in this thread Black Rob posted the resentful and indignant letter from Monique Yingling to HBO's law firm.

Easy to write an offended and aggrieved letter when you net some $200,000 a month from your client.

The problem with Scientology Inc is there is no transparency for this *Charity*. We have no clue what kind of money they throw at their A-lister lawyers ~~ dozens of them ~~ to protect the Kingpin acting out. I will hazard a guess at 150 lawyers world wide. Million of dollars a month are spent on Lawyers, PIs and their dirty PIs, but because Scientology Inc is highly secretive about their spending unlike other charities, we do not see how much is spent defending their crimes and covering it all up.

Jeffrey Augustine did a strong response to Monique Yingling's rah rah

[​IMG]

Miscavige pampering Monique with a a Waterford Crystal hand trophy and a standing ovation at "int Event"

Read it all ! Super important Information on the whole IRS maneuver.

Scientology, Monique Yingling, and HBO

Church of Scientology Attorney Monique Yingling wrote a letter to Jay Ward Brown of Levine Sullivan Koch Shulz, LLP (scroll down).

The subject of the letter is Yingling’s allegation that Alex Gibney made an internet post stating that the Church of Scientology “blackmailed” and “harassed” the IRS to obtain tax exemption. Yingling claims this characterization is false and misleading. Yingling then cynically attempts to paint Scientology’s hateful smear campaign against the IRS as being meritorious.The smear campaign included using PI’s to spy on IRS officials and a series of lawsuits. Scientology’s attacks on HBO and Alex Gibney are just IRS Redux. Inasmuch as Yingling herself is a direct financial beneficiary of Scientology’s human rights abuses, unconscionable contracts, and the financial rape of its members, no one should be surprised by Yingling’s self-serving letter.

Here is one central problem with Yingling’s letter: The IRS and Scientology reached a private settlement, and, Scientology refuses to make any of the details public. Given Scientology’s withhold on the public, Yingling’s letter and her claims are meaningless because they are not proven by internal documents.

The Church of Scientology and Monique Yingling need to put up or shut up: Post the Final Closing Agreement and the rest of the internal documents concerning the IRS or stop complaining.

The endless litany of Scientology Butthurt cranked out by the Church and its attorneys reveals Scientology to be nothing more than a dirty business screaming when it is exposed for hiding behind religious tax exempt status it gained by dishonest means, spying, harassment, lawsuits, and a vile smear campaign against the IRS.

Read on
    http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2015/03/18/scientology-monique-yingling-and-hbo/

16. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

What an interesting idea of hubbard making good by dismantling his evil creation.

For those that watched the series Breaking Bad it reminds me of the main character Walt, who created his drug empire, and in the last episode redeems himself by setting out to destroy all existing remnants of his empire. He then dies satisfied that he done did a good thing.

Instead of hubbard's fantasy of coming back as a politician and preventing the Second Coming he would redeem himself by taking actions to dismantle the monstrosity he created.

17. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

:clap: :clap: :clap:

What a tremendously concise, informative, no-nonsense article exposing the Scientology money racket and Monique Yingling's blatant, brash, unconscionable lies and smear campaign. Some lawyers are just filthy, money-grubbing scum.

This article needs to be spread EVERYWHERE.

Thanks for all your research and hard work, Jeffrey Augustine. You're a treasure and we loves ya. :biglove:

18. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I just want to see the freakin documentary!

It must be seriously good to have antagonised and hurt the fragile feelings of poor little David the Miscavige quite as much as it clearly has.

:lol::lol::lol:

19. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Hilarious stuff.

Remember when they admitted to a culture of violence at the Int base but that it was Marty, not Miscavige who was on the rampage taking down everyone in his wake? BUT, the Inch wives while defending Miscavige said they never saw a scratch, ever on their husband's bodies?

So, I guess when Marty beats the crap out of people it's a horrible and painful event and yet leaves no mark. Well, then I guess it would make sense that no bandaids were needed when Marty beat all these people to a pulp either.

WTF?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when at first we practice to deceive.

20. AnonyMary

I had no idea that you were a never-in! You've come a long way in knowing and understanding. Your posts contribute much to exposing Scientology :thumbsup: