ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology Scam to The Nation of Islam, Part 2

Discussion in 'Nation of Islam and Related Groups' started by Magoo, Aug 12, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Amazingly, some of the Nation of Islam (Including Rev Louis Farrakhan) are still part of the "church" of $cientology.

Someone called me and told me some are passing around my original video
    from the "White lady who knows". So? Here is Part 2. Please pass it on.
    THIS IS A GIGANTIC CON REV LOUIS FARRAKHAN HAS FALLEN FOR.
    In the notes of this video, I put a link to he announcing they're all going
    to be "on course", and the gentleman who is also part of the Nation of Islam
    who put my original video on TV and discussed what's wrong with they joining
    Scientology. Here ya go
    :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IEYH5pUXg&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

2. Magoo

Thank you Sharone, Koki, and FoTi :cheers:

:rose:

TLC

3. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

4. Magoo

5. Magoo

This began in my world in 2010 when s/one told me Louis Farrakhan had not only joined Scientology, he was here in LA at Celebrity Center.
    At the time he said: "Either you are ALL on course by Tuesday night,
    OR
    We are going to thank you and say "Good-bye".
    I knew that was Scientology's Disconnection. However at that time he'd never said Scientology, Dianetics OR L Ron Hubbard.
    Thus I made the above videos.

Recently, now in 2012, a lady called me to tell me 'Your video (from 2010) has gone viral
    in the Black Community--as you were the ONLY person who told us what was
    going on".

They've now set up a Facebook site called:
    "Scientology Invasion of the Black Community"
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here IS Louis Farrakhan (who I heard him speaking, on the above FB site and saying re racist remarks: "We don't KNOW that L Ron hubbard said those, plus he's in the ground..........plus I DON'T CARE".

I posted on that FB site, after reading he did not care: The "Honorable Reverand Louis Farrakhan" has just
    changed from that to Yo LOUIE for me.

Here he is, quite open about L Ron Hubbard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDAFj-wcKE&feature=related

Some media just called me today, shocked to hear this news.

Please pass it around.

Love to ALL :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

6. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

Tory: thank you for keeping on top of this situation. I have no time for Louie or his cult-of-a-cult but even he doesn't deserve Mr L Ron Hubbard.

And we certainly don't need either of them.

7. Magoo

I showed my friend this video of LF last night and he was
    A M A Z E D. He used to be a "C/S" at CC....left years ago, and was quite
    shocked to see *this*.

:roflmao::buzzin::hysterical:

Fun to hear views from old timers.

Love to all :hug:

Tory/Magoo

8. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

9. Magoo

10. secretiveoldfag

Where are Will and Jada Smith in all this?

Not so long ago the cult was using them and their two nice kids as a poster family for the cult in the Carribean (in Spanish). Did the Carribean not come to hand?

11. Jquepublic

Jquepublic Silver Meritorious Patron

I hope some Anons are mirroring the clips of LF and crew speaking so adoringly of Hubbard and his tech, because there's been a quick back pedal from them just this past week and stuff is dropping out of sight.

12. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Who is back pedaling and what is dropping out of sight?

13. Jquepublic

Farrakhan and his mgmt team are back pedaling re: the "marriage" between NOI and Scn - in one of his recent Ask Farrakhan town hall meetings he specifically denied that the intention is to become Scientologists, in fact he said flat out that he didn't get involved with Dianetics to become a Scientologist because he has his own religion, whereas previous statements made included the "I'm a Muslim AND a Scientologist" statement and things to that effect.

What's disappearing are the NOI's recordings of those same claims/statements.

14. secretiveoldfag

The $64 question is this. Has Louie realised that scientology is a fraud, that Mr L Ron Hubbard was a con artist and his "religion" is a phony?

Or has he now got his 1000 Dianetics auditors were he wants them and is ready to start his own con?

15. Magoo

Very true! Many of his older rants are already
    gone. If anyone has his original video where he says to NOI:
    "Either you're ALL on course by Tuesday night, or we're going to thank you
    and say good-bye"

I had it in my original video from 2010, but it's gone now.

:confused2:

Tory/Magoo

16. Jquepublic

I'm not sure if he's starting to become aware of the con re: CoS or if he even cares about that. Personally, I think he's getting a lot more backlash and disagreement than expected and I think he's losing followers - and dollars - as a result.

17. Magoo

18. secretiveoldfag

Good!

:yes: :thumbsup: :clap: :cheers2: :dance2:

19. Jquepublic

Tory, if it's still up when I get home I'll give mirroring a shot! :thumbsup: Not that I have the first clue how to start with that...but I'm not dead yet, I can learn.

I'll look for the other video too - I noticed your comment on the group about it and tried to find it last night but so far no go. I remember the clip though.