Scientology Sharia law

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Veda, Sep 6, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard's words are recorded onto stainless steel CDs which are stored in titanium boxes.

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

There is a lot of known history about the formation of Laws. From what is in recorded form it appears that narcissistic attitudes run the gamut going back as far as circa 2100 BCE
    The Ur-Nammu law code is the oldest known, written about 300 years before Hammurabi's law code.
    Although it is known that earlier law-codes existed, such as the Code of Urukagina, this represents the earliest extant legal text. It is three centuries older than the Code of Hammurabi.

This is what stands out for me. "The prologue, typical of Mesopotamian law codes, invokes the deities for Ur-Nammu's kingship.

I not necessarily faulting the Kings for invoking the deities, as I believe there are even deeper anthropological histories seeding such traditional behaviours, but they are in my opinion still narcissistic.

These of course pave the roads of law formation through Authority of Kings, likely falsely claiming connection to divinity ( can we say anthropomorphic imaginations or illusions? )

What is remarkable is the effort by the founders in formulating the Constitution to attempt to establish laws of man that make sense from a human perspective . We see this in the Federalist Papers.

And I agree more or less that the Judges....note...this were and still are of Esquire status...something granted by the King/Queens of England and other countries, as setting them above, IE: "your Honour" others and therefore being liable of the traits of narcissistic Authority and thus transferring and infiltrating and poisoning Justice systems with the 'divinity -religious Authority mythology'

Thus we have arrived to the present with a certain degree of chaos due to the battle between, 'reasoned facts to formulate humanitarian behaviour laws, and the ;illusionary-imagined facts' to unreasoned formulation of Authoritarian prescribed behaviour legislated law.

Liberty/sovereignty vs Slavery/Tyranny blend about as well as oil and water.. What could go wrong?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Both the IRS and the Cult of Scientology have a divine connection...to MONEY. Just ask God he created everything.

Turning to that dictionary page that defines Divine.. nope I don't accept it...I need HH's definition..that might be more accurate...a crap...is there anyone else who might issue a the correct Tulpa definition...sorry Alanzo, I couldn't resist...I jest...well sort of.

4. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

If you have a small case (not enough money involved to make it interesting to a lawyer on a contingency-fee basis) and no high-powered lawyers willing to take it on pro-bono, you lose.

The CoS has enough money to out-spend you, and an incentive to spend $100K to make a $10K case go away, because they know that if ANY small cases start winning judgements, then it will be "blood in the water" for lawyer-sharks.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

It was. You just didn't hear about it.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  6. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Wow, what a waste of stainless steel and titanium!

Could've used it to make more useful things like potato peelers that won't rust or wear out...

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, after the fall of civilisation, which these things are designed for in the first place, they're gonna make great spearheads and arrowheads.

Paul

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. The_Fixer

The_Fixer Class Clown

Or frisbees There'll be no more CD players or electricity either..

Won't be much good for dinner plates or soup bowls with that big hole in the middle.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List