ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

Scientology Stress Test Fun

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by grep, Jan 16, 2016.

View Users: View Users
  1. grep

grep Patron

Walked by the stress test tables last night on Hollywood and got offered a test. I couldn't be rude and refuse...

[video=youtube;Yl5uWviSuEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5uWviSuEA[/video]

2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Excellent vid. :thumbsup: Great job. Thanks for doing this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ah, the age old scientology 'camera tek.' Shove a camera two inches from someone's eyes as if you're going to hit the person to try to intimidate them if they bring up the negative aspects of scientology. :eyeroll:

Free courses. Oh yah, those free online courses to suck people in.

3. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Good vid. I could have done without the **** bongos, however. I could hardly hear what they were saying.

I noticed there were two rows of stars on the sidewalk. When did this happen? The last time I was there, there was only one.

Helena

4. Churchill

Churchill Gold Meritorious Patron

grep,

I loved the end part where the Scientolologist who's working 100 hours/week for maybe 50 bucks asked you

"Don't you have anything better to do with your time?"

(as he blithely pisses away years of what might otherwise be a productive life.)

​Great video.

5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Terrific video, at many levels!

Scientologists truly lead lives of celebratory euphoria--soon thereafter followed by the desperate pathos of Hubbardian Hubris & Hypocrisy. This vignette begs to be broken down to its core values:

MARKETING GIMMICK: "Free Stress Test"

CORE EMBEDDED PROMISE: If you take the Stress Test you will discover & resolve a stressful matter in your life and/or learn how to relieve all the stresses in your future.

CORE LIE: Scientology has the "technology" which, when applied, invariably vanquishes human stress.

PROOF OF CONCEPT TENDERED: Per policy, Scientology merely claims to have the miraculous eradicator of human stress. And, if challenged as to scientific validity/support, responds by indignantly referring the skeptic back to Scn promo pieces and "success stories" of cult members who will later blow.

CORE PARADOX: Scientology, while promoting the ultimate cure for stress, then demonstrates what really happens when a trained Scientologist is faced with stress (e.g. a sidewalk protester disrupting the recruitment of new cult members using a "stress test"). To wit, the master of stress Scientologist then promptly:

* Attempts to stress out the protestor so severely (with bullbaiting, harassment and other Hubbard intimidation tricks such as shoving a camera in the protester's face) that the protestor is forced to blow.

* When the attempts to overwhelm non-believers with stress fail, the scientology staff members themselves become overwhelmed with stress and forced to blow (retreat and hide into the org building that is offering the courses on handling stress).

6. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

Great job and thank you!

If you kept even one unsuspecting wog from sitting at those tables, you did a great service. :thumbsup:

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Great video! :clap:

:thankyou: :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

8. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

They were out of there faster than a Bluebird Motorhome!!

Confront and shatter!! WWRD? (What Would Ron Do?)

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Like a million other things, LaFayette never saw public exposure of his nasty cult coming. So, it was strictly about making money -- of course. The ONLY 2 things that were to be done is to sell a book, and to get them to pre-pay for a class.

This 2 page "drill" explains it all.

https://www.mediafire.com/?deigvoinhq102

10. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

I liked the bongos! It helped set the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5kqplN8qk

11. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

I love the reactions you guys got from the poor fellas having to do that! Argh it must be soo cringy for them to HAVE to be out there and disseminate and promote and then not be able to confront all the hard truths about who they really are and what they are doing and then break up and go home. :D

Loved the video!

12. TheOriginalBigBlue

Scientologists have an arsenal of sophisticated techniques to repel protesters:

They can use in-TRs to “Acknowledge” protesters so completely that they can’t say anything else.

They can use Tone 40 Intention to drive home irresistible commands like “Leave me alone” that make protesters turn around and walk away.

There is the restimulative whole track implant camera technique. This is often combined with well drilled miscellaneous incoherent BS, finger pointing and in-your-face anchor-point introversion techniques.

Then the ultimate weapon, the “What are your crimes?” question that gets an SP to realize they are harming the only true path to spiritual freedom in the universe so they instinctively try to limit their own ability to attack Scientology.

Anti-Scientology protesters need “The Google Shirt”! This is a T-shirt that lists all the things a devout Scientologists cannot look at - a sort of poor man’s force field or modern garlic clove. So here are some suggestions to start.

Lisa McPherson
    Alex Jentzsch
    Shelly Miscavige
    The Hole
    Boiler Room
    Incinerator Room
    Chain Locker
    Xenu.net
    Body Thetans
    Tony Ortega
    Mike Rinder
    Marty Rathbun
    Karen de la Carriere
    Jeffrey Augustine
    Tory “Magoo” Christman
    Paul Haggis
    Leah Remini
    Chris Shelton
    Hana Eltringham Whitfield
    Jenna Miscavige Hill
    Jesse Prince
    Marc & Claire Headley
    Ron DeWolf
    Jason Beghe
    Jefferson Hawkins
    Going Clear
    RPF
    Disconnection
    Abortion
    Fair Game
    Squirrel Busters
    Sarah Northrup
    Aleister Crowley
    Jack Parsons
    Operation Snow White
    Paulette Cooper
    Operation Freakout
    Debbie Cook
    Vistaril
    ESMB
    Operation Clambake
    Laura Decrescenzo
    Scott Campbell
    WhyWeProtest
    Anonymous

13. TheOriginalBigBlue

On a certain level I feel sorry for these people. They may be 2nd generation and if they are exposed to anything that causes them to doubt Scientology it threatens their family with disconnection. Or they may be in the US on an R-1 Visa and their entire livelihood and ability to stay here can depend upon their not questioning anything or not defending it ardently enough.

Hollywood Boulevard has always been a weird place but this must be a very tough audience now. A decades old Scientologist or Sea Org member who has worked in the same org or lived in the same berthing or any Anon can come up at any moment and they may know a whole lot more than the poor sod working the Stress Test table.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/13/do...scientologys-reliance-on-cheap-foreign-labor/

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Dude! Xenu...c'mon!

15. TheOriginalBigBlue

OK, granted, maybe the Xenu theology isn't such a taboo subject in the Scientology community anymore because everyone already knows about it and there hasn't been the highly touted epidemic of pneumonia related cases. Also it does appear that they are starting to subtly integrate the concept of BTs in their day-to-day promo.

BTs.jpg

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  16. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Something that is bothering you can "read" on a device that measures variable skin resistance to electronic current.
    But that does not mean that everything that "reads" on that device is factually true.

Just because A implies B does not mean that B therefore implies A.
    Just because all Chevrolet Camaros are automobiles does not therefore mean that ALL automobiles are Chevrolet Camaros.

If you had an argument with your spouse that would "read". Would that be correct? Yes.
    If you thought about being a leprechaun in the year 1214AD and that would also "read" on that device. Would that be correct? No.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  17. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Of course not. There were no leprechauns before 1604.

:hide:

18. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

BigBlue, I was jokin & degrading. I saw this deleted post and wanted you to know that. Your list was awesome.

19. TheOriginalBigBlue

We're cool. I completely duplicated you. I wanted to include an attachment but having technical difficulty with uploads.

Still going to have to write you up though.

20. grep

grep Patron

Thanks for all the feedback on the video everyone. Again, sorry about the drums but there isn't much I can do since it's hollywood blvd. More videos to come!