What's new

Scientology Tech Evaluated

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Some people think that Ron was anti-christian; anti-christ; anti-Jesus; anti-anything but Ron.

They're right.

Zinj

AnonyMike

Patron
snip

Regards, David.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. A big "tone 40" thank YOU. For this series.
It gave me so much more understanding. Though I don't believe in Auras and some esoteric stuff you wrote, in all this text is really great.

regards,
M1ke

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
re: your signature

The Auspicious One.
I also love His Nataraja form :happydance:

Om Namah Shivaya

...but, you can't invite him over without he brings his girlfriend, and, *she's* a bitch!

kali.jpg

Zinj

Anonymuse

Patron
(auspicious • \aw-SPISH-us\ • adjective

1 : promising success : favorable
2 : fortunate, prosperous

Example Sentence:
Light has always been considered an auspicious sign.

Did you know?
"Auspicious" comes from Latin "auspex," which literally means "bird seer" (from the words "avis," meaning "bird," and "specere," meaning "to look"). In ancient Rome, these "bird seers" were priests, or augurs, who studied the flight and feeding patterns of birds, then delivered prophecies based on their observations. The right combination of bird behavior indicated favorable conditions, but the wrong patterns spelled trouble. The English noun "auspice," which originally referred to this practice of observing birds to discover omens, also comes from Latin "auspex." Today, the plural form "auspices" is often used with the meaning "kindly patronage and guidance." )

Last edited:

Anonymuse

Patron
...but, you can't invite him over without he brings his girlfriend, and, *she's* a bitch!

kali.jpg

Zinj

Her actions seem real cruel but she's just a cleaner, you know, and she only appears when the times ask for it. We are the ones who call her :yes: She's just respectful by showing up :D

I love her. Together they are such a co(s)micouple :happydance::happydance:

Anonymuse

Patron
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. A big "tone 40" thank YOU. For this series.
It gave me so much more understanding. Though I don't believe in Auras and some esoteric stuff you wrote, in all this text is really great.

regards,
M1ke

Hi :)

There's nothing to believe in auras. There is a thermic field around the body that reflects its state (and we know our mind has great influence over it). It can be seen by Kirlian photos.

Regards!

guanoloco

As-Wased
David wrote:

The majority of the people are, and have been for centuries, ready for the second level religions. These teach that the spiritual being, the inner self, is separate from the ego. Second level religions include Hinduism and Buddhism, and esoteric Western religions, such as Gnosticism, Kabbalism, Sufism, and the various mysticism schools in the Orthodox Catholic Churches and their monasteries in Mt Athos.

David.

Has anyone ever read "There Is a River" by Thomas Sugrue? This is a story of Edgar Cayce written by a person who knew him. The version I have was printed in 1967 and at the end of the book there's a section entitled "philosophy".

Here's the beginning of this section quoted:

"The system of metaphysical thought which emerges from the readings of Edgar Cayce is a Christianized version of the mystery religions of ancient Egypt, Chaldea, Persia, India and Greece. It fits the figure of Christ into the tradition of one God for all people, and places Him in His proper place, at the apex of the philosophical structure; He is the capstone of the pyramid.

The complex symbology employed by the mystery religions has survived fragmentarily in Christianity, notably in church architecture and in the sacrifice of the Mass, with its sacramental cup. But the continuity of the tradition of one God has been lost. Paganism is condemned alike by religious authorities, archeologists, and historians, as an idolatrous fancy devoted to the worship of false gods.

Such was not the understanding of early Christians. Certainly the Essenes, who prepared Mary, selected Joseph, and taught Jesus, were initiates of the mysteries. Jesus said He came to fulfill the law, and part of that law was the cabala, the secret doctrine of the Jews - their version of the mysteries. Such converts to Jesus' teachings as Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea were undoubtedly learned in the cabal. So, no doubt, was Paul.

The mysteries were concerned with man's problem of freeing his soul from the world. In the mystery symbologies the earth was always represented as the underworld, and the soul was lost in this underworld until freed from it by wisdom, faith, and understanding. Persephone, for instance, was abducted by Pluto, Lord of Hades. Persephone is the soul of man, whose true home is in the heavens.

The mystery religions were, then, a preparation for the coming of Jesus. He was the fruit of their efforts, and His message was a fuller revelation to the people at large of the mysteries themselves. In the scramble which Christianity made to establish itself as the dominant religion of the decaying Roman Empire, the mysteries were denied their proper place, since to grant that they had truth in them would justify their further existence.

'The early Christians used every means possible to conceal the pagan origins of their symbols, doctrines, and rituals', Manly Hall says.* 'They either destroyed the sacred books of other peoples among whom they settled, or made them inaccessible to students of comparable philosophy, apparently believing that in this way they could stamp out all record of the pre-Christian origin of their doctrines.'

It is interesting to speculate on the fact that Edgar Cayce was raised in strict nineteenth century Bible tradition, and suffered the greatest mental and emotional shock of his life when he discovered that in his psychic readings he declared the truth of the mysteries and acclaimed Jesus as their crowning glory.

Up to that time Mr. Cayce had never heard of the mystery religions. Yet his readings check with everything about them that is known to be authentic. Much that he has given is not found in surviving records. Whether it is new material or was known to initiates of the mysteries cannot be checked except by the readings themselves. They say that all initiates, from the beginning of time, have known the full truth.

To describe the system of the readings in full, with its comparisons and parallels with the mysteries, would require a book in itself. For readers of this volume the following outline, containing all the essential points and some of the details, has been prepared."

* An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosacrucian Symbolical Philosophy, by Manly P. Hall. The Philosophical Research Society Press, Los Angeles, Calif., sixth edition, 1936.

This then goes on to describe a direct corroboration with Dr. Michael Newton's between lives work and the works of Dr. David R. Hawkins enlightenment, as well as being congruent with Carl Jung theories. This fits so well with certain Eastern philosophies which, all together, seems to point to the eradication of the spiritual ego as the key to enlightenment.

Oppose this to Scientology and the left-hand path of Satanism - especially the characteristic absence of affinity and exploitation of virtually everything, including "truth" - and what appears to be the practice of deification of the ego with the subsequent ego stimulators of "promise of gain; threat of loss". As well, there exists the blatant pursuit of the Siddhis - merely review any reg cycle or any promotional piece received.

Although the exact reference escapes me Hubbard himself denounced both Tone 40 (pan-determinism) and Total Failure as being statics and implored that one's goal should be Tone 20, where there still exists a game to be played - and, presumably, won or lost.

Given all this, it seems that this would be total imbuement into the physical universe with freedom a most assured impossibility.

Someone commented to free oneself of the ego the ego has to be addressed. This was a comment to someone that felt that Scn only beefs up the ego. This made me think of the reference to audit out "bad legs". In order to do that one audits out "good legs" and not "bad legs" as to address "bad legs" would most assuredly cement "bad legs". Erego, to rid oneself of the ego and its affects the last thing one would presumably do would be to address it (ego).

I have so much more I'd like to put here but will have to wait.