ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology's TOP 100 biggest lies

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Dec 12, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thx Opter! Now that you mention it, I just happened to get back the official answers to my questions from the official question-answerer from the Church of Scientology:

*** On getting rid of war...why are you constantly at war with so many people, groups, professions, organizations and governments? We are not at war, this is just confusion blowing off as we put order into the suppressive people, evil groups, whole track implanters and merchants of chaos that seek to enslave the world if we do not destroy them first.

*** On getting rid of crime...why are you constantly committing crimes for which your senior leaders are convicted and go to jail or are ordered to pay millions in restitution? If any crimes were ever committed, by definition they must have been committed by criminals. In Scientology, we are against criminality...we are ridding the world of criminality. The number of criminals is shrinking, while the number of Scientologists is soaring to highest evers. Therefore, it is impossible that we are the criminals.

***On getting rid of insanity...why do your highest spiritual masters physically beat each other and terrorize parishioners? Why do you refuse to treat the insane in your churches? Why when your parshioners become mentally ill do you imprison or treat them so severely that it has lead to death or psychosis? We very seriously investigated your concerns about violence and psychosis with our parishioners. And we are extremely pleased to report that our very highest international spiritual leader has definitively stated that this has never happened in the history of Scientology. The truth of this was fully documented, corroborated and confirmed by two (2) independent, unbiased non-Scientology watchdog organizations--Citizens Commission on Human Rights & Religious Freedom Watch.

And while we are at it, if you have the capacity to rid the world of war, insanity and crime....why have you never stopped a war, cured an "illegal pc" or prevented crime in your own small organization? We have, in fact, done all of these things countless times. But we respect the sacred confidentiality of our priest-penitant folders and would never disclose such sensitive information publicly.

2. Ridge

Ridge Patron

"That will be handled on up the bridge."

"That will be handled on up the bridge." is the biggest lie in scientology!

3. Wow !!

My most favorite thing was its ok to speek out utter conter or write upon Others just not the church:duh::roflmao: !!!LOL !!!! that makes me laugh !!!!!!:):roflmao::confused2::wow:

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

True, there's other good material for this thread in the "Creed of the Church of Scientology"

5. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

Top Lie re CCHs

That the CCHs have any other purpose than to make a person a controllable Scilo robot, willing to give up their own will and turn it over to another:

"Look at that wall" "Walk over to that wall" "Touch that wall" "Turn around"

and
    "Put your hands against my hands, (about an 1-1/2 inches apart), follow them and contribute to the motion"

HOW EVIL IS THAT!!!!

The scariest part is that nobody here even brought it up, yet haven't we all been required to do CCHs?

That's why current Scilos can still be manipulated with help and control.

6. Gloria Manchenburg

Gloria Manchenburg Patron with Honors

"OT9 and OT10 exist"

7. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

The fact that Scientology take full credit for the Fall of the Berlin Wall., & other world events that they had nothing to do with......:laugh:

8. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Good one

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Opter

9. O T 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Yea there their but just as Maid up as the rest of them hell heres one recall all your money now watch is burn in the wall of fire !!!! yea im so bad some times im not trying to go off but its what i do!!! !!!!! !!!! :angry: So just wright im still way mad !!!!! I still way hurt :bigcry:!!!!!

10. HelluvaHoax!

:roflmao:Thanks Osiris for that PRICELESS reminder!

The way I used to hear it was that the Fall of the Berlin Wall was due to OT VII's solo auditing at home because they were..........releasing so much free theta. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Oooooh, thanks for that great laugh!

That has to receive a special award because it is not only a TOP 100 SCN LIE but it is also a TOP 100 INSANE THINGS OT's CAN SAY WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

(but only after putting on their invisible Scientology straight jacket. :D )
    [​IMG]

11. HelluvaHoax!

Sorry, still LOL about OT's bringing down the Berlin Wall! Made me start thinking about that parallel list of Insane things OTs are able to say with a straight face....

Hey, how about this freak-a-doozie? (ps: not sure what the centerfold graphics have to do with it, but probably makes as much sense as putting a graphic of a volcano on the cover of a "science of mental health" book. :D

I AM NOT FROM THIS PLANET - L. Ron Hubbard

[​IMG]

12. Osiris

Osiris Patron with Honors

I just remembered the biggest lie that kept me there so long,

They told me that "I could not make a Refund until I had finished the process I was doing" e.g. Auditing Training etc,

They told me there was some court case that Scientology had won because The person who was wanting a refund had not completed the full Course,

& the only way you were going to finish is to Attest to something & or with a success story, anything else & you would be sent to ethics or back to the C.S, to decide if you were finished or not

13. HelluvaHoax!

:roflmao:

Makes Scientology-kinda-sense.

How can anyone dare claim they did not get what they paid for until and unless they have reach the top of the Grade Chart (which has not been released yet)?

It proves that critics of Scientology do not have any credibility since they have not yet reached Total Freedom. Yikes! :D

14. Mockingbird6

Mockingbird6 Patron with Honors

Was this already said?

I read this thread a while ago and I can't remember if this one was said before:

"Patron Status will get you preferential handling in the HGC!"
    (Or fill in any other status you are being "sold" at the moment.)

15. Lamb

Lamb Patron with Honors

How about the old, "You can't pull in an overt by flowing power to Ron!" Or, "The policy on FP #1 was not written with the intention that you not use your credit cards to go up the bridge!"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  16. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Most ethical

The most ethical place (people?) on the planet - or something like that.

17. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

One Acronym ! DMCA flagging on Youtube Hence the pleasing picture to throw them off sent

18. HelluvaHoax!

WE ARE NOT A CULT!

Here's a wonderfully perverted bunch of Scientology lies in the news today. The headline reads......

Scientologists threaten to sue cult victim group.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/scientologists-threaten-to-sue-cult-victim-group-20110709-1h85b.html?from=age_sb

Here is an excerpt from the article where it is scientifically proven that Scientology is not a cult:

We do not have a messianic leader. LIE.
    (Oh! So you are saying that Ron is not Source, the savior of all beings in the universe?)

We do not predict the end of the world. LIE
    ("...the world has at most 5 years left." - LRH)

Our members are urged to think for themselves. LIE.
    :)hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:)

We most certainly do not promote suicide or murder as solutions to human unhappiness. LIE
    (Didn't Ron kill himself "causatively" while in "perfect health" in order to go do more "advanced levels"? )​

Oh yeah, on that last one, didn't Ron try to get Paulette Cooper to commit suicide as the solution to human unhappiness--so that humans would not be able to read her book and appropriately fear the murderous cult? So they could join and achieve "happiness" in the Cult of Scientology?

And I would have to agree with Virginia Stewart that Scientology does not promote murder. She's right. When you Fair Game an SP and try to murder them, you don't promote it because you can go to jail. You just do it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  19. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron

Standard Tech works 100% of the time ~ Standard tech contradicts itself. There is tech to JUSTIFY why it does not work EVERYTIME! Just look!

People leave because of their overts ~ People leave because they are upset that it does not work

The way out is the way through ~ The way out is the WAY OUT the doors and NEVER come back in, EVER!

Flag is the MECCA of technical perfection ~ Flag is the MECCA of EXTORTION, BLACKMAIL AND BRIBERY! It is the MECCA of CARNIVAL BARKERS BEGGING FOR MONEY. IT IS COMMUNISM AT IT'S FINEST; ALWAYS BEGGING TO GET MONEY WITH NOTHING IN RETURN!

R-FACTOR ~ "You need to come to Flag". "You need to get your folder's to FLAG". "Your next step on the Bridge will handle your ruin".

REFUNDS: "Just try it, if you don't like it you can get a refund!" ~ You are an SP! We are going to give you a label that we accuse the psych's of doing!

"Don't create antagonism!" ~ DM specializes in creating antagonism in the interest of all 8! The MOST LITIGIOUS ORGANIZATION ON THE PLANET!

Stay out of courts! You can't use the courts, but that is all we do is sue, sue, sue. You see, we can't communicate with anyone so we snap terminals with the courts everyday. We spend YOUR hard earned money on litigation and aim to kill. That is our stat! DM's vfp: # of lawsuits initiated

20. Sierra_Sage

Sierra_Sage Patron

L ron is the returned Lord Buddha. (hymn of asia)

$cn is compatible with all religions, even enhances them.

They have the tech to handle type3 pts people, but will only handle them when the rest of the planet is cleared.

You are free to leave staff at any time.

The GO went to jail for stealing copy paper.

all homosexuals are stuck at 1.1

Those are some more of the lies.