ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scilon Admits Setup AnonSparrow

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonKat, Aug 22, 2010.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Scilon Admits Setup AnonSparrow AND try with Radiopaul

Scientology Protest DC 8-21-2010-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhz_sxf_I0

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Scientology Protest - Albuquerque NM - August 21, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzFJgaWxTs

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

The end of a Stresstest-Booth, Episode V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNsljiN0j0

4. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Schumin Web Video Journal: August 21, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPJz14948To

5. Div6

Div6 Crusader

The Scilons have started running radio ads (106.7 WJFK) in the DC area promoting their open house every Friday and Saturday from Noon to 9:00 pm.

I heard one the evening before this raid. Guess the sports fans are not the "target public" for the CoM....

Also, did Clyde just admit to being a part of a conspiracy to deny another his civil rights?!?!?!?!?. "We" is a huge string to pull. Another salient point is WHO he is married to.....I'll leave that one for the sleuth hounds.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  6. outtech

outtech Patron with Honors

oh come on, don't leave us in suspense. :(

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

If the Bridge that the CoS sells actually delivered what was promised they wouldn't need to be running any ads.....EVER. The word of mouth advertising alone would be plenty sufficient to drive in millions of new people every year.

If every one of their 8 million members they claimed to have had back in 1998 had each brought in just one new member over the next two years and that process continued at that same rate ever since we'd have over a quarter of a BILLION members today. That doesn't include the new members brought in through the use of Body-routing, Craigslist, internet marketing, TV Ads, FSM's, or any other means. During a period of what CoS describes as unprecedented expansion one could reasonable expect that each member would bring in just one more over a two year period. Especially when it is the only true way to Total Freedom and the sake of the planet and all of our eternity depends upon it. I'm sure that being the most ethical group on the planet that each of their new members would want to bring in their friends and family, other members of their communities, etc. An average of one in two years seems pretty reasonable. :yes:

Washington DC has a population of over a half-million people. Not too many of them seem to be attempting to get into the org. :ohmy:

8. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Yes, this is true. Their "claims" have always been made with the smug, smarmy superiority that *defines* the "scientology service facsimile".
    They don't HAVE to prove any of them, because now they are an officially sanctioned by the US Government "religion", so they can SAY anything they want. Organized religion has always been somewhat of a Ponzi scheme type operation...with invented realities and un-accounted for riches.
    Their expansion is a lie. Has been since the regime change in the 80's at least.

9. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Teaser- 8.21.10 Seattle Scientology Protest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCqpyj54b8

10. GoNuclear

GoNuclear Gold Meritorious Patron

taking exception ...

I take exception to one aspect of what you said ... a "Ponzi" scheme. No argument about Cof$ being a scam and a rip-off, but a "Ponzi" scheme it is not. Ponzi rounded up some initial investors to invest in some horseshit investment that made something like a 25% return in 3 months. After 3 months, he offered to cash out his initial crop of suckers, including the 25% return, or roll over their initial investment for another 3 months. A very few took their profit and ran, most rolled over their initial investment.

Pretty soon, word of mouth spread the news, and people were lining up to give Ponzi money to invest. In fact, what Ponzi was doing was PAYING OFF INVESTORS WHO WANTED TO TAKE THEIR PROFIT WITH FUNDS TAKEN IN FROM NEW INVESTORS. The scheme worked as long as there was an expanding pool of new investors, which means that there will always be an inevitable collapse with people left holding the bag. In short, it was a pyramid game. Cof$ runs a scam, but not a pyramid scam. If you want the perfect example of a Ponzi scheme, look at Social Security, not Scientology. Again, my exception here is not with Cof$ being a scam, just the type of scam it is. That, and I wouldn't want you to insult the name of Ponzi by associating him in any way, shape or form with Cof$.

Pete

11. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  12. Type4_PTS

OMG! :omg:

I guess they deserve each other. :whistling:

13. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Heck, if ALL they did was simply deliver the quality of auditing that was commonly found to be had in the '70s AND promote that degree of competence HONESTLY then they would STILL be thriving. Unfortunately, that is not a part of the "Master Plan".

Mark A. Baker

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

auditing

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/mcmaster.htm

15. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

That was the final straw for me. I just was not seeing Scientology translating into better productivity in my business. I was an OT, and non-Scientologists were doing better than me.

A technology that would increase personal performance significantly would be worth millions to a top CEO. If Scientologists could out-compete others at the top of their fields, to the point where lots of CEOs and business owners were seen to be Scientologists, and attributed their success to Scientology, then orgs would be packed with the elite of society.

16. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

No, you're gonna need to spell it out, am not seeing anything.

17. Type4_PTS

18. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

The summary of RP's video is misleading.. "Clyde Andrews admits to setting up Anon Sparrow...."

Clyde had nothing to do with the case against Brian.

In a court, Clyde Andrew's comments would likely be ruled as hearsay and not relevent to Brian's case. Scientology could make the case that Clyde was gloating.

If Clyde's name was, in fact, a party named in the civil & criminal case against Brian, then, yes, his comments could be used against him. You can try to make an issue of this, but I'm betting 10-1 the judge will simply rule it as heresay & rule it out as not applicable to either of Brian's cases.

19. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Even if he was Kim Belotte's (-Andrews) husband?

20. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader