ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scooter & "Jane" give Narconon a hard time

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Emma, Nov 1, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Once again Scooter has given it to Narconon :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Fraud, and practicing medicine without a license.

[​IMG]

3. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

Which newspaper published the story? Obviously it's out of Australia but I'm hoping it's one of the major dailies so that circuilation is national and even international. It's an excellent piece.

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Upper Yarra Mail - local paper that covers the very picturesque area north-east of Melbourne.:thumbsup:

But for comedy gold, Nerida's replies had me :roflmao:

$cientology "PR" in action - open your mouth and change feet.:biggrin:

Lots more to come on this yet, folks. LOTS more.:yes:

Stay tuned.:coolwink:

5. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

6. scooter

7. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Many thanks to Paul and "Jane."

Paul, you're a true hero. Yea! :rock:

TG1

8. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Way to go Paul and Jane! :thankyou:

9. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Scooter, I have much appreciation for the efforts of "Jane" and yourself.

And the impact is not *just* local in your area.

Exposing their lies as you and others have done will affect Narconon throughout the world, exposing this organization, with their credibility moving closer to zero.

10. scooter

Thanx:biggrin:

Not bad for a embittered ex-employee/apostate/OSA dupe somewhere on the outer fringe of the Internet, eh?:coolwink:

But, as I said, the locals there had this going on long before I became aware of it.:yes:

That's why I put up the link to THEIR webpage - it's worth a look. It's a direct result of all "we" do in that the cult attempts its BS somewhere, folks get peeved (and even more peeved when the culties attempt to "handle" them with "Tehc") and the folks go to the net and find the truth.:happydance:

I'm very much a Johnny-come-lately to this fight, and a very minor part of it.:omg:

11. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Kudos to Scooter and "Jane" and the community members over at saynonarcononwarburton.org !! :thumbsup: