ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sea Org @ Orange County Ideal Org

Discussion in 'North America' started by Roan, May 2, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

......................................................[​IMG]

For the past few months I have been photo documenting many aspects of Scientology's transition of it's Tustin, CA., Org to their "new" Ideal Org building (almost right next store) in Santa Ana, which is the County Seat of government. As you may know Scientology purchased a former Masonic Temple for the future of Scientology in Orange County. ??? Yes, a Masonic Temple (more on that later).

[​IMG]

The main purpose of this thread is to provide an opportunity for old friends and family members to see and perhaps identify Sea Org indentured servants photographed working here. Re-connection of friends, colleagues and loved ones is important. Please ID people if you know who they are. If you're shy about that, you can PM me and I will then go back and label the photos/posts. Thank you. <3

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

When I began visiting the place, what I saw mostly was wog construction workers...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

Hi Roan :cheers:
    I have a wee curiousity question to ask~ in that last photo of the guy looking over the big crack, where on the building is that? Doesn't look too healthy, almost like earthquake damage, it appears that its poured concrete with faux block lines scribed on a plaster coating?
    :shrug: Yeh, I know its a dumb q but I am the curious kind :)

4. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

..but one day "a little bird told me" that I would begin to see more (Sea Org.) interesting personnel at the site. And sure enough, what rolls up right before my beady eyes? A flatbed truck with lots of new "Ideal" cabinetry and a full crew of Sea Org workers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Roan,

It looks like SCN is spending a lot of money that they accumulated during the early days (decades ago).
    Correct me if I am wrong BUT they don't have the full course rooms and many PCs that they once had.

How many years will it be until their money from the old days runs out?
    Does anyone have an educated guess on this?

6. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

.......The main purpose of this thread is to provide an opportunity for old friends and family members to see and perhaps identify Sea Org indentured servants photographed working here. Re-connection (as opposed to Scientology's official policy of Disconnection) of friends, colleagues and loved ones is important.
    .......Please ID people if you know who they are. If you're shy about that, you can PM me and I will then go back and label the photos/posts or hold that info in trust. Thank you.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ............These guys spoke in some Slavic language or in heavy Eastern European accents.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  7. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

I mingled a bit with the guys in the last photos and the next few photos.
    They are mostly Eastern European; heavy accents.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

If you notice the Sea Org stencil on this fellow's shirt, it reads CLO WUS. Anyone know him?
    I do not think he's Eastern European; seemed more long-time Sea Org... American is my guess.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

10. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Detroit Red Wing/Cowboy-Guy seems to be more of a "higher up," a designer or project manager or something. Same with the toe-headed girl next to him. She'll be seen more in the next couple posts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Anyone know little Miss Susie Derkins here? The guy with her is at the site a lot as well.

[​IMG]

12. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This guy seems to be in some sort of "lead" or captain role. He's there a lot, doesn't get too dirty.

13. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Another Slav, I think.

[​IMG]

14. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

15. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Getting late here... [​IMG]
    More to follow.

16. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Poor girl. Sounds painful.

I don't suppose you mean "tow-headed"? :)

Paul

17. Man de la Mancha

Man de la Mancha Patron with Honors

Hundreds of years, if ever. It really depends on who runs the show in the future, but Miscavige is doing everything just right in light of the circumstances. With a billion+ in the bank, he's buying up prime real estate in a depressed market and laying low in hopes that the current PR storm will pass. Over the next twenty years, Scn Inc's balance sheet will explode as prices once again skyrocket. It could exist perpetually as a holding company. The question is whether, at some point in the future, they can once again bring in new public for religious services. If money is truly the only object, then who cares? At this point Scn Inc doesn't need the tech to prosper economically.

18. StickbyMe

StickbyMe Patron with Honors

I'm not sure because I haven't seen her in years, but I think it's Danaea Jackman. Her last name was Orthmann at one point, but I don't know what it would be now. Hell of a singing voice, though.

19. Beacon

Beacon Patron

Hi Roan,

I'm sorry - is there a link to those photos somewhere? I couldn't find them.

I drive by the current Tustin Org on the way to my chiropractor . . . . it's getting pretty run-down . . .

Thanks,

Beacon

20. Roan

Roan Patron with Honors

Hi Beacon,

Not sure what you're asking for. Not sure why you'd need a link to them when they are here in the thread. The photos in the thread are:

1. on my computer (along with many more).

2. uploaded to Photobucket, as well.

I hope that helps. :) lemme know what else you may need, and I'm happy to oblige!