ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

seeing black when eyes are closed - which process?

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Car oline, May 2, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Car oline

Car oline New Member

Hello together,

I remember that there is a process to tun when someone sees only black when the eyes are closed. When I remember well it is to put more black in that space. I cant find that in my materials and have no idea with wich Item I should search.

Thank You in advance.

---------------
    I have no idea where would be the right place for this question. When you move this post to another section please let me know. Thank You.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Poop Poop x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • List
  2. Out Ethics

Out Ethics Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

who cares - it is all smoke and mirrors and has absolutely no significant value of any kind

Go to the indie sites - they love that crap

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Probably the Freezone, Independent Scientology, and other favors of Scientology section of this Message Board would have been a better location, but this is probably just fine also.​

There's something called L3RD which is the Dianetic repair list. Item number 46 is:​

"All black. Spot the black field or picture. Get the correct duration. If no go. L3RD on it," which would mean running the entire L3RD list on "All black."

The assumption in Dianetics is that all blackness is a picture of some kind.

If you're not attempting to run Dianetics, but simply asking someone to "close his eyes and get a picture of a cat," and the person can't get a picture, then the process (or remedy) you're remembering might be from the 1950s.

If you can locate the Case supervisor Series and the Cumulative Index of the Red Volumes, and look under "blackness," you'll find a list of related items in several Red Volumes.

You'd have to search on the Internet for that but I'm pretty sure it's available.

Hope this helps.

4. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Occasionally I am seeing black even with open eyes, especially in a dark basement or in a dark wood during the night. My personal behavior in such a situation is to turn on a light source. Ordinarily the blackness disappears.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. Veda

Veda Sponsor

It may be that we've dissuaded Caroline from ever returning to ESMB. I hope not.

One of the purposes of ESMB (as I understand it) is to help others. We don't know anything about Caroline and her situation.

Do we really want to drive her into the arms of the Freezone? and, God forbid, the Scientology organization?

I just don't get it.

___________________________________________​

Some unsolicited advice​

When confronted by a person, who is in the process of being lured into Scientology, and has just pleasantly used his newly acquired "Comm Course" skills to establish communication with, and happily extrovert, a withdrawn little old lady neighbor, and is very pleased with himself about his good deed, and equally as impressed with his success applying the "tech," don't go

[​IMG]

to the person, because that probably won't help free him from the sucking power of Scientology.

The fact is the little old lady did feel better, and was cheerfully extroverted.

Recognize that, and then take it from there.

6. Gib

Gib Crusader

yes, it was called black and white processing from the PDC's and 8-8008 and 8-80 era of 1952 beginning of Hubbard's scientology period.

There a tread about it here on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/black-and-white.32505/

Scientology beginning was to go OT and quickly bypass Dianetics as old and slow because of Hubbard's new discoveries. Of course, it's all rhetoric as their are no clears or OT's even back then in 1952.

Later Hubbard also called it Black Field, per the tech dictionary.

And it all sounds logical in the context of reading or listening to Hubbard, but in the end, it's bunk as there has never been a clear or OT.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  7. Car oline

Car oline New Member

Hello You all,

thanks for your answers.

Please note that I dont wanted a discussion on the sense of this - I am just looking for a reference.

Sorry that I found no other place to ask until now. I will ask the "Indies".

@Veda, @uncover: It is actually not possible to spot a light.

@Veda: Since I left the club 10 years ago I had no more contact with any person of it nor spoke about it. I am confused on all the opinions on it and the discussions here give me more ??? than I can handle for myself. All I know for me is that it was the right decision to leave. There is just an actual circumstance that gives an importance to that question with the black and maybe it makes sense to follow it, maybe not. Life is a bridge for itself and I learn more and more that all things come to me in the right time.

Wish you all the best of heaven of earth!