What's new

SENATOR INVESTIGATES CoS ANZO!!!!!!!!

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I have just googled Senator Xenohon's home page, and there is a distinct lack of anything to do with Scientology there. Even using the search function on his web site does not result in any hits.

Methinks our hero has got cold feet. He is certainly not mounting any investigation into $cn.

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
I have just googled Senator Xenohon's home page, and there is a distinct lack of anything to do with Scientology there. Even using the search function on his web site does not result in any hits.

Methinks our hero has got cold feet. He is certainly not mounting any investigation into $cn.

Well he went on National T.V saying he was so rest assured, It will happen......

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I hope you are right. I like Nick Xenophon - he strikes me as someone who has a sense of what's right. I wonder if, in the scheme of things, $cn is really too small to worry about - especially in the face of problems like the un-mighty Murray and the pokies etc, that he is tackling. I mean 2050 people out of 22 million hardly consitutes a massive vote winner does it, although there has been a lot of collateral damage along the way. Don't know - his did seem to be pretty aware of the cult and its short comings in his interview. Maybe, as you say Scudmuffin, we'll see something more definite when he's into it a bit more. I hope so.