ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Setting a good example.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by x-x, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Happy Aberree

Happy Aberree Patron with Honors

I would hope that this is not an example of how you think. As Cherished said: non-sequitur. Most of your sentences are a subject change. What are you really trying to do?

2. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Do you mean "tool" as in "x-x, what a tool" or in the sense that he's workin on someone's behalf. :confused2:

Although both are quite fitting.

3. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Love this part. :yes: This is where x-x gets pwned again. :D

x-x keep talking. The more you say the more you prove how dumb you are.

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Right. They're not accepted for references for college papers since they can be edited by ANYBODY.

5. IMMORTAL

IMMORTAL Patron Meritorious

Ah, ok. Thx.

6. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

Perhaps the more interesting bit about Wikipedia in the context of this thread is the fact that the CofS is now banned from editing Wikipedia entries.

7. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Unfortunately, the 'ban' included most of the more knowledgeable Scn critics too, and only the 'Church' IP addresses were 'banned'. Not any of their stooges, sock puppets and agents operating from other addresses.

Zinj

8. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Nothing like a double meaning to spice things up the former had a double meaning too.

9. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

I don't know why you decided to talk about Christianity I guess you thought there weren't any Christians on the site so you could just pop off whatever you wanted and it would be swallowed.

I'm not going to take on all the junk you've written as I think Cherished (and ohers0 did a good job in refuting your "research."

First however Paul would not like you saying it could be Paulianity he wrote in 1 Corinthians 3:5 "Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom you believed.. " earlier he asks is 1:13 ".... was Paul crucified for you?...." Also your simplistic idea of Saul (technically "Paul" didn't fall at that time his name was Saul) falling off his donkey - then changing his name to Paul and jumping on the Christian bandwagon is just... wrong. Paul was blind for Three days after that and went to his death proclaiming that Jesus did speak with him.

FINALLY scholarship has moved on since the 70's. There is evidence of a Hebrew exodus. 150 years ago if you were studying the Bible in a university they would have told you that one of the reasons the Bible can not be trusted is that no evidence exists for the Hittite empire. now it's known that it was one of the biggest empires of the ancient world.

Anyway go back to talking about Scn. At least you seem to know something about that.

10. x-x

x-x Patron with Honors

Just a couple of points here.

First for you, regarding the R6 stuff, there is actual spiritual reality and there is also delusion and some of delusion is implants. Why? It is very interesting that these incidents can be found in people having auditing who have not been educated about them. You can see a lot of it in society, for instance sexual fixation which is prominent in many implants. It is quite ok to take your attention off these and look at reality. There are Gods.

Second, for Carmel and Kev, and a few others. I too have had an experience in auditing where I was asked if I had an overt on COB (DM). This came as quite a shock and affront to me as I had kept some suspicion about him I thought doing my bit for KSW. (I realise this is all Greek to non Scientologist but when I am writing for Scientologists I can't be bothered dropping the jargon. Maybe there is an online Scientology dictionary.)

Anyhoo, what I later realised is that all they are wanting is an FN. You get a bit out of the groove of auditing sometimes. So an auditor can ask you: "what have you done to apples?" (non restimulative example) I agree with Kev that the sec check in the 6 month Solo Nots refresher is a violation of the non interference area, and I sympathise with Carmel about questioning on something which was not current in her sec check. The point is that you confront it and FN, not introvert on it.

11. x-x

x-x Patron with Honors

Well, I know the data but looking for a quick document to back it up used Wikipedia. I think Wikipedia is on the whole great and I have contributed to it.

12. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Maybe it's time for a little education, x-x?

Oh, asked for an overt on COB, how novel. :eyeroll:

Where have you been? You *said* you read my story, or started it......You clearly haven't. :ohmy:

I had to laugh at this - "confront it and F/N" :duh:

Example of reverse auditing (seriously)....note, no questions are checked for reads, and the meter is only used for random arbitrary steering.

Aud: What have you done to apples?

Pc: Well, I did smash a bunch of about six once.

Aud: I'm not interested in you smashing them, I want you to tell me about when you sliced them.

Pc: I haven't actually sliced them.

Aud: You fucking liar.

Pc: I'm not lying.

Aud: You are fucking so. I know you have overts on bananas. What have you done to bananas?

Pc: I thought we were talking about apples.

Aud: (yelling) What are your crimes on bananas?

Pc: Well, bananas, um,

Aud: (steering) what's that.....that....that....

Pc: That's what I started to tell you about apples.

Aud: Stop being out-ethics, I want to know about bananas.

Pc: WTF?

Aud: You're needle is dirty, it's time you came clean

Pc: Clean with what?

Aud: I want to know how you have hurt bananas

Pc: I've not hurt bananas

Aud: What's that?.....that?......that?......

Pc: I bruised one once

Aud: I'm not interested in how you bruised one, I want to know about how you peeled them. What are your *real* crimes. That?......that?........that?....

Pc: (in thought)

Aud: (yelling) fuck this, it's time you came clean. What have you done to oranges....that?.....that?......that?......

Pc: I peeled one once

Aud: How did you peel it?

Pc: I got a knife, cut off the top and went from there.

Aud: (yelling) Why are you lying to me. This is bullshit, I don't want your baby overts, I want your real overts.

after 5 hours of this........

Pc: That's all I've ever done to strawberries

Aud: If you keep carrying on like this, you have no chance. (auditor stands up and opens the door, and gestures pc to walk out)

Pc: Well, no visit to the examiner after that I bet.

Nope, it wasn't a session.

To quote you x-x, "all they are wanting is an F/N". Yep, sure as hell looks like it. :whistling:

13. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

x-x, you are one of the problems, not a solution, or really capable of any.
    The 'tech' is an illusion, you have ,so far, chosen to support this warped and degraded light of an insane madman, while assuming, like IAAS, that the people who have escaped even give a shit. Though many do, just for your own soul (what is left after LRon), your 'wins' are shallow, expect to be laughed at imho.

oi.

14. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Me thinks x-x is getting too much air play... someone needs to pull the plug :D

15. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

yup.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Scientologists have the answers to everything, and the sooner we all learn that and fully accept it, the happier everyone will be.

:p

Not.

17. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

[​IMG]

:melodramatic:

:eyeroll:

:whistling:

Attached Files:

18. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

So, have you read the Basics?

This thread keeps me laughing ... at x-x.

You guys are awesome. :happydance:

19. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Dumb and getting dumber.

I thought "Dumb and Dumber" were two characters.
    With X-X it's Dumb and getting Dumber - one person.

X-X After you got shit for using Wiki to back up your arguments you respond by saying you wrote the Wiki source. Now that is truly dumb and getting dumber.

And this:

"...Second, for Carmel and Kev, and a few others. I too have had an experience in auditing where I was asked if I had an overt on COB (DM). This came as quite a shock and affront to me as I had kept some suspicion about him I thought doing my bit for KSW. (I realise this is all Greek to non Scientologist but when I am writing for Scientologists I can't be bothered dropping the jargon. Maybe there is an online Scientology dictionary...'

.... dumb and getting dumber for not understanding that your targets are far better at spotting disingenuous shit than you are at producing it.

More please.

20. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Yep, the vast majority in the fold, have *everything* justified, excused and explained before it even happens, and these justifications, excuses and explanations always make Scn and the Church, just so, so fuggin right, every bloody time.

Such a "good example", always, of how wonderful Scn is.