ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Setting a good example.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by x-x, Mar 28, 2010.

1. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Wow. I had no idea what was passing for sec checks these days, Carmel. :omg: Thanks for posting that. I wonder how any auditor engaging in this crap doesn't end up with the cans being shoved up his ass?

I can't imagine NOT going ballistic during something like this.:angry:

2. Doom

Doom Lurking.

Liar !

3. Doom

Doom Lurking.

On both counts :D

4. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Yes, I had heard something about that. Very interesting, Zinji and Thetanic.

5. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

oh

my

God.

A scientologist trying to educate us on religion.

6. FinallyFree

FinallyFree Gold Meritorious Patron

Of course he is a liar. He is a scientologist on the EX scientologist message board.

7. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

Originally Posted by R6Basic View Post
    Anyway go back to talking about Scn. At least you seem to know something about that.

Is that suppose to be a reply to me? R6Basic? Or are you talking about R6 bank implants? I'm very aware of the delusions one can play on one's self, Nero decided he was a god, L Ron Hubbard thought he knew something of the mind and life and when much younger I use to "help" people ( I would fix their energy flows, do past life regressions on them, explain that everything is a web of thought and if you can but tap into it then you will be more enlightened, flew with a guardian angel, you name it, I either did it, tried to do it or talked to someone who did or tried to). yes, I know very well what it means to stop fixing attention on delusions and look at reality.

8. R6Basic

R6Basic Patron Meritorious

Well spoken FF!

9. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I don't think it's odd to have a change of topic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

This comes from the era of gang bang sec checks -- which were like that with more people yelling.

It may have had an earlier beginning, but the beginning I know about is 1982.

11. byte301

byte301 Crusader

I have read about gang bang sec checks but I never really saw it posted like that. Or understood what exactly went on during one. I got out around 1982. Just in the nick of time it seems. That is beyond crazy.

12. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I've never seen it explained either. Amazing anyone is still in, not that are many left.

13. thetanic

Though I know people who received gang bang sec checks while I was in, and probably some who received really bad sec checks, I'd assumed they were run more like the ones I'd received, but later I heard they were not, and run more like what Carmel describes.

14. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

You've got me "re-stimmed", C. Either I need a repair session or a LOT of whipped cream. :confused2:

Mark A. Baker :)

15. thetanic

I know which one I'd pick. :prettyplease:

16. x-x

x-x Patron with Honors

I find this reply rather arrogant. I was concerned in the nineties to see how kids changed under economic pressures, we lost an egalitarian society and it was just get to the top and damn the rest. I have heard stories how kids at colleges disrespect the cleaning staff, for instance.

Another thing is people there in the main aren't interested in knowledge, just passing. I even did a unit of psychology, I figured my classmates just had resentments to others that they wanted to handle by learning how to manipulate them. One of our lecturers taught us about prefrontal lobotomies, he didn't reveal he had selected hundreds of people to have them by administering the psychometric tests. This bloke belonged in jail.

Really people in business will tell you you need to unlearn most of what they teach you at Uni. Most of what you learn at University is bull, sometimes its great. I enjoyed my time there all the same.

In regards to Christianity I think my studies were about on a par with yours.

The general outline of the information I gave, just a few pointers, was correct. If you want to criticise somebodies religion surely you would accept some criticism back. I don't seek to invalidate Christians, but there are some pertinent points that can be made to people who accept the Bible as uncritical source.

You obviously didn't take Humility 101 which I have previously mentioned in this thread as being an important element in anyone's beingness.

17. x-x

x-x Patron with Honors

I'm with you on this one, I am surprised you stayed there for the duration.

My last sec check was in the nineties, it wasn't anything like that.

All the best.

18. Carmel

Carmel Crusader

Again I'll say, where the fuck have you been? LOL - Like others, I was either physically prevented from getting out of there, or had the will beaten out of me to such an extent that I had no fight left.

Oh please! Why compare a a "sec check" to "reverse auditing"?....Are you trying to kid yourself?

Er.......I'm out......you're not though........this is what I should be saying to you.

19. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I find Cherished to be extremely professional in expertise (which I have seen) in the Theological field.

An attempt to discredit Cherished won't fly with me.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  20. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Or me.

:no: