What's new

Setting a good example.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology grows when it is attacked.

Thanks X-X!

You have just solved the single biggest mystery about why Scientologists continuously & knowingly do things which force people worldwide to hate and attack Scientology.

That's their successful action causing them to grow! They grow when attacked, right?

Wow, all this time, I had the mistaken idea that they were spending tens of millions on advertising, marketing and PR in a desperate effort to win friends and allies.

(by the way, I am curious....what happens when Scientology is NOT attacked?)

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have just solved the single biggest mystery about why Scientologists continuously & knowingly do things which force people worldwide to hate and attack Scientology.

That's their successful action causing them to grow! They grow when attacked, right?

Hoaxie, you crack me up!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, in my current work I have not really discussed Scientology until now, and this controversy is creating inroads for me with different terminals.

Scientology grows when it is attacked, Scientologists get mad when they get wrong indications. The noise and enturbulation might be Dev-t but thats how it is.

The fact is a lot of Anons will end up Scientologists. Xenophon will probably fall of his donkey and become one too,
isn't that what happened to Saint Paul?

:lol:

At least you have a sense of humour ... there may be hope for you yet.

Do you think you should announce to Nick Xenophon and all the anons what entry program they will need to do, prior to becoming scientologists and the additional cost factors that will be involved (them being major SP's and DB's and all)?

Or, has all the endless hubbard policy on suppressive personality's and degraded beings been 'dissolved' by the decisive, (and asthmatic) dwarf ... due perhaps to most of the planet now being ever so mean and horrid and suppressive to scientology?

Or wot.

I suppose it is understandable, the cofs gross income can't be allowed to drop, so standards will just have to be dropped instead and any old (financially well endowed) DB's and SP's will have to allowed into the cult.

There is a very funny side to this somehow ...

byte301

Crusader
Wait...wut? Saint Paul was a scientologist??? How come I never learned that little tidbit in bible school?

Wow. Who'da thunk it?

Hey anons, when ya'll become scilons can I have your masks? And your cake?:happydance:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Wait...wut? Saint Paul was a scientologist??? How come I never learned that little tidbit in bible school?

Wow. Who'da thunk it?

Hey anons, when ya'll become scilons can I have your masks? And your cake?:happydance:

LOL.

Wait ... ESMB should be their FSM's ... all those 10 and 15% will pay for this board ... Emma ... whaddya reckon?

:yes:

byte301

Crusader
Penis? I take mine flying.

Flying-penis-beast.jpg

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
A couple of things....

X-X I watched your online status very carefully and saw that you read every reply on that thread and were never at the point of writing a reply. I gave you 24 hours (minimally) to reply but you didn't. I wasn't about to leave your poo around to stink up the joint for too long.

I very much like the idea of FSMing a bunch of Anons into Scientology! Think of all those dudes on TROBB! Fuck that'd be a riot. :p

I didn't know St Paul was a scientologist either. :duh:

If Scientology grows when attacked then why do you want the good folks here on the board to stop their "attacks"? Surely this would just mean your religion would grow faster. :confused2:

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
X-X I watched your online status very carefully and saw that you read every reply on that thread and were never at the point of writing a reply. I gave you 24 hours (minimally) to reply but you didn't. I wasn't about to leave your poo around to stink up the joint for too long.
<snip>
Oh, that would mean then that x-x lied, when it said that it checked in daily and inferred that it wasn't given a chance by you to reply? Oh my!

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Where are you from?

x-x, yeah I know where you're from, um what's that place called... uh, it's...yeah, I know it... you're from, um, isn't it...

THE MOON?

You get on here and in two minutes you've got your head up your arse. You're a fucking clown -piss off.

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Patron with Honors
One is not the same

This X-X sounds like 'I Am A Scientologist' I wonder if they are one and the same person!
James

I just want to make it plain, X-X is not me.

But I do suspect that someone from this message board or perhaps someone from Anonymous knows who I am. The reason I say this is because I think someone tried to kill my cat. I had to take it to the vet as it was vomiting violently and coughing up blood. I am having tests done and I have asked the vet to suspect poison and to let me know.

Who would've done a thing like this, I think it is despicable.

IAAS

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors

But I do suspect that someone from this message board or perhaps someone from Anonymous knows who I am. The reason I say this is because I think someone tried to kill my cat. I had to take it to the vet as it was vomiting violently and coughing up blood. I am having tests done and I have asked the vet to suspect poison and to let me know.

IAAS

And you can piss off too!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

IAAS

I've been expecting a post like this for quite some time.. Didn't LRH have a training routine on how to take critical information and twist and turn it right around against the attacker? In a writing on how to deal with antagonistic reporters or something? I'm sure some of the knowledgeable people here can come up with a quoting from the exact source.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron

IAAS

When you watch the Congress Lecture Series, make sure you put the cat in another room. I suspect the cat got ill listening and watching LRH.

Take your DVDs to the vet to confirm this diagnosis.