What's new

Sex in the Sea Org and Scientology in general

lkwdblds

Crusader
I recently viewed Aaron Saxton's videos on his experiences growing up in the Sea Org. I knew the second dynamic was being blunted severely but I am appalled at the lengths that have been and are still being taken to totally stamp out of existence a complete dynamic, a dynamic which encompassess 1/8th of all life.

I see a virile and still youthful Aaron Saxton, at age 35. who had his entire second dynamic stamped out of existence with brutal force during his entire teen age years and up through his early twenties.

My God, if you even touch a member of the opposite sex, or look at them with a slight 2D flow or even think about them at night, you are accussed of being heavily out ethics and you are sent for "handling." God forbid that you do the unthinkable and masturbate, then you are the lowest of the low and you are considered ape-like and you have to be rehabilitated.

I find these comcepts above so ODIOUS that I would brand as an SP. without exception, anyone who originated them or participated in implementing them into the Sea Orgs, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the Orgs. To those who loyally accept this suppression willingly and do nothing to stop it and enforce it as their post requires, I consider all of them to be at worst, degraded beings, and at best totally blind beings, not in terms of eyesight but in terms of being able to see right from wrong. Such a person's critical thinking skills would be totally gone and they would pretty much be living their lives as a robot.

To me, Sea Org officials may as well outlaw a staff member from going to the bathroom because it takes away from their post time and it makes them ape-like. They don't do it because a person could not carry out such an order and if they tried it, they would either die of internal poisining or fail and make a mess in their pants. Well, in the case of the 2D, the person cannot actually carry out that order either. I don't know the exact equivalent in females, but in the male, if the sperm can not come out periodically, there is going to be physical troubles within one's body not to mention the enormous damage to one's psyche and sense of well being. If a man does not release his sperm, it will react just like urine and will eventually find a way to come out.

If one is to suppress his or her 2nd dynamic so as to not divert time away from production and stats and an employer is lucky enough to find a person willing to make this sacrifice for the group, the least that the employer could do would be to allow time for the employee to find at least some outlet in masturbation. To also try and make a person guilty for doing even that just shows that the employer is insane. Sexual organs and the hormonal and mental activities which are connected with them need to have an outlet. We have all heard of the saying, "Use it or lose it." If there is no outlet allowed, that entire system of body parts will decay into atrophy and it will lead to an unhappy, unproductive person with a reduced life span. Cancer of the prostate gland, the cervix and or the mammary glands will likely result.

EARLY EXAMPLES OF SUPPRESION OF SEX IN HISTORY

The only things I am aware of are the Castrati who were about 5,000 boys each year in Italy who were castrated on purpose so that they could have careers as singers . This madness took place in the 17th and 18th centuries. The only other parallel is in the Catholic church where abstinence is supposed to be practiced by both sexes. We see that the result of this are far from optimum. Those archaic laws are also nuts, but no where near as nuts as what today's Scientology is doing.

I just want to open this topic up for discussion as to the practice of forced abstinance and what can be done to stop it.
Lakey

BBC website:

"Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

Researchers were assessing prostate cancer risk

Men could reduce their risk of developing prostate cancer through regular masturbation, researchers suggest.

They say cancer-causing chemicals could build up in the prostate if men do not ejaculate regularly." End quote.

Scientologists increase the likelyhood of prostate cancer in their slaves by suppressing masturbation.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
This makes me absolutely sick!

And due to $cn's view on sex, they have pushed many to marry one another, whether they know if they want to or not!

My husband and I were repeatedly asked (by a displaced SO Ethics Officer) when we began dating (and we were Staff, not SO) when were we gonna get married? We were asked more frequently, the longer we were dating.

My friend and her new boyfriend were also asked this repeatedly.

Both us married our boyfriends within a few months. (We like to think it was more because we actually wanted to vs pressure from our EO). Hers lasted quite a while and she is now divorced. Mine is still going.

But my point is, this practice occurs (enforced marriage due to dating) due to the warped view of sex before marriage (sex at ALL, in the SO) and it really plays with people's lives, when it should be NOBODY'S BUSINESS but the couple!! :grouch:

RebtGenius

Patron with Honors
re: sex in the sea org

Greetings lkwdbldgs,

I also was taken aback by Aaron's account of how sexuality was repressed as though only Neanderthal's would prioritize fleshly desires over the mandates of the Sea Org. My general sentiment is that the Sea Org views sexuality as an insulting waste of psychic energy. All of a person's resources are needed to further the goals of the organization. Sex is just a petty distraction at best.

It seems the general theme is to deny your sense of self and any personal needs in favor of the organization and its noble purpose. Of course, that is why they house people in roach infested, cramped quarters. It's also the reason they feed people beans, rice, and bread crumbs. And then we come back to slave wages, 100 hr work weeks, limited healthcare treatment, and a lack of pension. Instead of self-denial to save your own soul, it's self-denial to save yourself and the universe.

Great post,

Jeffrey

Wisened One

Crusader
Greetings lkwdbldgs,

I also was taken aback by Aaron's account of how sexuality was repressed as though only Neanderthal's would prioritize fleshly desires over the mandates of the Sea Org. My general sentiment is that the Sea Org views sexuality as an insulting waste of psychic energy. All of a person's resources are needed to further the goals of the organization. Sex is just a petty distraction at best.

It seems the general theme is to deny your sense of self and any personal needs in favor of the organization and its noble purpose. Of course, that is why they house people in roach infested, cramped quarters. It's also the reason they feed people beans, rice, and bread crumbs. And then we come back to slave wages, 100 hr work weeks, limited healthcare treatment, and a lack of pension. Instead of self-denial to save your own soul, it's self-denial to save yourself and the universe.

Great post,

Jeffrey

:yes: :goodposting: and :welcome: Jeffrey! :)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
This makes me absolutely sick!

And due to $cn's view on sex, they have pushed many to marry one another, whether they know if they want to or not!

My husband and I were repeatedly asked (by a displaced SO Ethics Officer) when we began dating (and we were Staff, not SO) when were we gonna get married? We were asked more frequently, the longer we were dating.

My friend and her new boyfriend were also asked this repeatedly.

Both us married our boyfriends within a few months. (We like to think it was more because we actually wanted to vs pressure from our EO). Hers lasted quite a while and she is now divorced. Mine is still going.

But my point is, this practice occurs (enforced marriage due to dating) due to the warped view of sex before marriage (sex at ALL, in the SO) and it really plays with people's lives, when it should be NOBODY'S BUSINESS but the couple!! :grouch:

One couple I knew were living together for a long time. the guy went to Flag for auditing, and they sent him back with orders to get married or they would not service him. This was early-mid 80's

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Sex is a distraction from KSW, but, also a handy button and control mechanism. Any other questions?

Zinj

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
If I was incharge of the Sea Org I'd put in compulsory tea, coffee and self-abuse breaks, there would be say three a day for under 25's going down to one a day at the age of 78. If anyone wanted more theyde have to do it in their own time. There would have to be a rota set up so that there was no hanky panky going on of course.

"I'm sorry we have to end this sec check session here, it's my masturbation break."

Auditor goes behing a screen...(sounds of grunting, a sigh...)

"ah that's better, we can carry on now,
Recently have you failed to rattle one off, in your allotted five minutes?"

Seriously though when you are watched 24/7, and most of the staff are virile young people the anti-masturbation idea is nuts. Any manual relief activity has to come out of sleep time, you only have enough time to get to the dining room and back at meal times at night you have limited time, hardly enough to get five hours sleep, no time to rest let alone give yourself anything but swift relief, if you can find somewhere you wont be overheard. When you do though, it's wonderful. My biggest pleasure moments in the SO were from my right hand.:yes:

RebtGenius

Patron with Honors
Greetings Wisened One,

I just wanted to thank you for making me feel welcome as a first-time poster. Also, thank you for the kind comment. I followed your link and was captivated by your story. You have great narrative skill and I loved your use of emoticons! Your account gave me the sensation of being out of breath, but still forcing myself to run to cross a finish line that keeps moving. I hope you didn't pay off much freeloader (there's a misnomer) debt. Thanks again!

Jeffrey

Albert Ellis "People and things do not upset us, rather we upset ourselves by BELIEVING that they can upset us."

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I was incharge of the Sea Org I'd put in compulsory tea, coffee and self-abuse breaks, there would be say three a day for under 25's going down to one a day at the age of 78. If anyone wanted more theyde have to do it in their own time. There would have to be a rota set up so that there was no hanky panky going on of course.

"I'm sorry we have to end this sec check session here, it's my masturbation break."

Auditor goes behing a screen...(sounds of grunting, a sigh...)

"ah that's better, we can carry on now,
Recently have you failed to rattle one off, in your allotted five minutes?"

Seriously though when you are watched 24/7, and most of the staff are virile young people the anti-masturbation idea is nuts. Any manual relief activity has to come out of sleep time, you only have enough time to get to the dining room and back at meal times at night you have limited time, hardly enough to get five hours sleep, no time to rest let alone give yourself anything but swift relief, if you can find somewhere you wont be overheard. When you do though, it's wonderful. My biggest pleasure moments in the SO were from my right hand.:yes:

Hey, LaLa... You are pretty funny! I like that truth-based humor.

Count me as one of your ESMB fans. :coolwink:

Div6

Crusader
Eunuchs were also employed in guarding the Harems in Turkey and Persia. There was also the Cybele cult that practiced ritual male castration: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele

The SO has put the totally wrong significance on this subject. "If Man is to rise, he must rise as Man..." according to LRH. Not some sexually repressed entity. It seems that they practice cruelty in lieu of actually freeing people.

S&M in sailor suits.

What a bunch of freaks.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Are they CONSISTENT in the way they view sex?

Greetings lkwdbldgs,

Great post,

Jeffrey

THE ISSUE OF CONSISTENCY

They were pretty consistent until Tom Cruise complained to DM about needing a 2D. Let's say you were a fly on the wall and you happened to hear a conversation which undoubtedly took place. DM and Tom Cruise meet and DM asks Tom how its going. Tom says something about his "chest being heavy" with the need for a woman, since he and Nicole broke up and his relationship with Penelope Cruz (Cruise to Cruz) fell through. Tom says, "I'm handsome, vibrant, vivacious, the biggest movie star in the world, I just can't be without a 2D." Does DM tell him to forget a 2D, it would just take time away from his movie career and more importantly, his Scientology dissememation. What if Tom said to DM, "DM what do you expect me to do, masturbate? I am one of the biggest stars in the world and millions of women want me, I just need to meet the right one, otherwise I'll be reduced to masturbation. Does DM warn him that if he masturbates, he will become ape-like and will have to be rehabilitated on the RPF? No, what actually happens is that DM MAKES AN EXCEPTION BECAUSE CRUISE IS A BIG CELEBRITY! Early LRH policies on dissemination forbid the favoring of Celebrities over rank and file public but DM has long ago got rid of those policies or maybe LRH overrode them in one of his advices to DM.

NOT JUST ANY EXCEPTION IS MADE BUT THE EXCEPTION OF ALL EXCEPTIONS
What does DM do, he says to Tom, "We're going to take care of you, what do you want for a 2D, an OT, a Clear or below Clear. Tom says, "Well you know, I really would like a non Scientologist, a WOG woman, but she can not just be any WOG, she has to be one of the most physically beautiful women in the world and have a lot of talent as an actress. DM asks him why he, an OT, wants to marry a WOG. Tom says, OT Women are too independent and headstrong, like Nicole was for example. I want someone who is "raw meat" and I'll mold her to be the way I want her to be and then and only then will she go OT.

DM says, no problemo Tom! We are going to take care of you and here's how we will do it. Now Dude, this is going to cost 2 or 3 million of the Church's money but we are going to distribute a memo to all acresses and their agents that we are holding auditions for new actresses who must be unknowns but be beautiful and talented for the purpose of acting in a new Tom Cruise movie. We will be inundated with demo tapes from dozens of the most beautiful and talented actresses in the world and then you, Tom, will pick the winner of the audtions but not to be in one of your movies but to be your new wife. Tom says, Wow, DM what an incredible concept, how did you figure that out so fast. DM says that he is an expert in doing Evals at lightning speed and adds that there is one hitch, Tom, I insist that I be the best man at your wedding. Tom says sure, I'd love that and they seal the deal.

This is so hypocritical that it is enough to cause one to vomit. Rank and file Sea Org staff earn about $1500 a year working 100 hours per week and can't have a 2D and are not even allowed to masturbate while a big Celebrity who is honorary Sea Org, gets 3 million spent to find him a wife and pay for his ultra luxury wedding ceremony while the COB of the Church is his best man.

IF ANY ONE KNOWS THESE FACTS AND STILL STAYS IN THE C OF S WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF INJUSTICE, THEY ARE REALLY THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. They would need a telescope to look up to the lowest of the Untouchables in India. The only exception I would entertain would be for someone who violently disagrees with the Church's behavior but who doesn't speak out for fear of having his family members all disconnect from him or her.
Lakey

lkwdblds

Crusader
Re: My Freeloader Deb

Greetings Wisened One,

I just wanted to thank you for making me feel welcome as a first-time poster. Also, thank you for the kind comment. I followed your link and was captivated by your story. You have great narrative skill and I loved your use of emoticons! Your account gave me the sensation of being out of breath, but still forcing myself to run to cross a finish line that keeps moving. I hope you didn't pay off much freeloader (there's a misnomer) debt. Thanks again!

Jeffrey

Albert Ellis "People and things do not upset us, rather we upset ourselves by BELIEVING that they can upset us."

I mention my Freeloader debt somewhere in my Aboard the Apollo story and my CCLA story.

I was assessed around $1,500 at the L.A. area ships, Excalibur and Bolivar.
I was assessed only $1,500 for the Data Evaluators Course on the Apollo and
I was assessed about $8250 at CCLA. On the CCLA, I CSWed LRH to let me work on Treasury backlogs in CCLA Treasury for 8 hours Saturday and 8 hours Sunday for 52 weeks, or 1 year. This was approved. I enjoyed doing this and went to lunch and dinner with old friends and usually hung out with Scientologists in the evening plus I enjoyed the work. I ended up only paying in 3 grand. You have to remember that this was 1973 money and $1 then would be $4 to $5 now.

Also, I was lucky because the Data Evaluators Course started out at $1,500 but after a few months, the price was raised to $5,000. I started the course on the Apollo only a week or two before the price was raised.
Lakey

PS - Whoops, I just reread your post and realized you weren't addressing me but Wisened One. Well no harm done.

Last edited:

lkwdblds

Crusader
Thanks for posting this.

well just to add some more from History.

Eunuchs were a class in the Mandarin structure of China throughout their history, very powerful.

The only recording of a castrato singer,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-S3uoeTXg

Alessandro Moreschi - recorded in 1902

Thanks for posting this, I always wanted to hear what a castrato sounded like. I had no idea that one was ever recorded. The quality of the recording was not too bad for 1902. It was probably digitally remastered. I've heard recordings of great singers from the 1920's such as Caruso and the quality was not as good as this 1902 recording. I guess we owe Thomas Edison, among others, for being able to hear this.
Lakey