What's new

Ship of Shame on ACA tomorrow

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Personally, I feel Virginia is the best liar I have seen so far. I think she's very good at lying. Too good. Frankly I am glad she is not being made the National Spokesperson. I think she could stretch out the inevitable. She's better than anyone else I've seen. In terms of slickness, she's up there with Rinder.

It's a pity - especially as she knows that she might be one of the next to be rpf on the ship....

Anybody who lie is feared

Thank you to people who made this avalable to us for viewing on you tube
May millions of people see it and put pressure to authorities

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Personally, I feel Virginia is the best liar I have seen so far. I think she's very good at lying. Too good. Frankly I am glad she is not being made the National Spokesperson. I think she could stretch out the inevitable. She's better than anyone else I've seen. In terms of slickness, she's up there with Rinder.

There are stories here - somewhere - about Virginia on a personal level. It might be time to bump them - and honestly I don't care that she is 'just another brainwashed good intentioned person". Her bald faced lies are just so monsterous it's a wonder she doesn't gag, but she is too well drilled for that. I don't envy her when the time comes she has to eat some of those words and fully recognise the harm she has done and is doing on a daily basis. :grouch:

And OSA - it is true.

You have been lied to!​

Grow some balls and look outside the bubble.​

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Virginia has appeared on A Current affair tonight .....(in a right of reply)

as you can Guess she denies everything & calls The people who appeared last night, Liars

I hope someone might post the video soon

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Honestly, it makes me feel queasy to watch Virginia. How can she honestly say it is a small co-ordinated group? Rhetorical question.

It really makes me angry. I know this isn't nice but I really hope she gets busted into the Hole or something ... somewhere fluttering your eyelashes isn't going to work, and has a taste of what so many have endured. I really, really do! :angry:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Virginia is just doing her job, which happens be BAREFACED LYING and anyone who ever worked in cofs PR is chosen because they demonstrate proficiency at it.

:yes:

One day she will realise what she has done and I don't envy her when that moment arrives, especially where her disconnected from (and recently deceased) Father is concerned.

Osiris

Patron with Honors
I think Virginia looks lost, & the least credible of all the people interviewed :yes:

in the end, more of a win for us, to repeat it again :thumbsup:

How can Scientology continue to lie & cover up like this & not expect to get a big kick in the Ass by the TRUTH at some point in the not to distant future :omg:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the ACA video:

"It's more like the Hotel California -- you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

:roflmao:

Helena

Sindy

Crusader
Here's the reason I think (from a non-Scn public's perspective) that Virginia is a good liar and better than others that have gone before her:

She is pretty. She appears kind in comparison to say, for example, the "inch wives". She looks right into the camera and lies her ass off without the the usual seething vitriolic invective so often seen. She's slick. She's pleasant to watch. She is GONE. She is worse off than Tommy who seriously melted down, showing he had a conscience.

It is impossible for anyone to effectively lie for the Church of Scientology. The public has their number. Still, I think some might want to at least try to listen to Virgina. Unfortunately for the C of S, they can't give her anything substantive to talk about and the ruse fails.

Feral

Rogue male
You know, I don't know which was more damning, the original story or the Cof$ fight back.

Here's the reason I think (from a non-Scn public's perspective) that Virginia is a good liar and better than others that have gone before her:

She is pretty. She appears kind in comparison to say, for example, the "inch wives". She looks right into the camera and lies her ass off without the the usual seething vitriolic invective so often seen. She's slick. She's pleasant to watch. She is GONE. She is worse off than Tommy who seriously melted down, showing he had a conscience.

It is impossible for anyone to effectively lie for the Church of Scientology. The public has their number. Still, I think some might want to at least try to listen to Virgina. Unfortunately for the C of S, they can't give her anything substantive to talk about and the ruse fails.

All that is true. When Virginia and her enormous team went before the Parliamentary Inquiry into charitable organisations she lied with the same skill. I was a little worried about how she might affect the way our evidence was viewed, calling us apostates and all. Well a quick survey of the clerks and onlookers found them pissing their pants at her transparent bullshit, they were poking logical holes all through it.

Last edited:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just watched Virginia's reply trying to be as objective as possible and to me it seems she has nothing to stand on. She just couldn't come up with any logical explanation as to why these people would be lying. You can hear the insinuation they always use about "look at the person saying it" but the problem with that is that that only works in the scn programmed mind as they can come up with no real evidence to show these people are criminals or any such thing. Instead they seem to just want to lead normal lives.

She's probably a better face than Tommy Davis was, and since the job is now open it will be interesting to see if she gets the call for the position, but the "church" just simply has no credibility and flat denials without accepting the slightest possibility that the church could be in the wrong just doesn't work.

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Virginia has appeared on A Current affair tonight .....(in a right of reply)

as you can Guess she denies everything & calls The people who appeared last night, Liars

I hope someone might post the video soon

Good spotting! Wish I could of recorded it, luckily someone else did. I got a decent webrip off their website anyway (and stashed it on my youtube).

The new video was mostly a rehash from yesterday but they did have new content from BOTH sides. Virginia is a good liar, but Ramana is a better truth teller!! CoS will never beat this, truth will always win!

thanks again, Z.

I went to the website but I can't see the article or the CoS response!

Wow thats weird, they have actually REMOVED the CoS response! Good thing I quoted it in a previous post in this thread.

BTW, unless I am mistaken, Virginia is being interviewed at the Dundas Seaorg base yes? The reporter should of asked for a tour!

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
You know I donlt know which was more damning, the origional story or the Cof$ fight back.

All that is true. When Virginia and her enormous team went before the Parliamentary Inquiry into charitable organisations she lied with the same skill. I was a little worried about how she might affect the way our evidence was viewed, calling us apostates and all. Well a quick survey of the clerks and onlookers found them pissing their pants at her transparent bullshit, they were poking logical holes all through it.

Cool beans! Me like!

I have been unable to view Virginia's reponse (ie. haven't found it~ attention span of a flea atm), but I've no doubt CoS chooses carefully for the best face/liar/indoctrinated as spokes-hole du-jour. Am off to see if I can find it and do my 'body-language' watch (one of my minor amusements).
I thought the ACA interview was awesome too, but had to wait till posted on YT, oh well.
Kk, got it now, thanks to post 44!

Currently here~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3LgEh5a3rmA

By the way Zhent have I told ya lately that ya ROCK! Thanks for all you do man!
:cheers:

And yup, Virginia is a skilled liar and diversionist, her image drips with ickyness. *shudder*

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
I was reflecting on this earlier today....what struck me about her response is that SHE believed what she was saying. Scn is run on a compartmentalized "need to know" basis, so she feeds the "good roads, good weather" lines with some genuine earnestness. (Unlike Tommy Davis, who came across as a wannabe thug under the direct coaching of David Miscavige.) But in the face of overwhelming contrary data (which she is insulated from) the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" posture has become so transparent that even the media aren't buying it anymore.

Soon, an implosion will occur (much like the Catholic Church with their pedophile problem) and it will be interesting to see if there are any people left in the organization that will be able to deal with it.

My magic 8 ball says "No".

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
... it will be interesting to see if there are any people left in the organization that will be able to deal with it.

My magic 8 ball says "No".

[video]http://youtu.be/WOdjCb4LwQY[/video]