What's new

Simon Wiesenthal Center to honor Tom Cruise

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I spend time on Marty's blog and after one post - or maybe two - that get through, I get completely trashed there. Then my posts don't get through at all any more and they just keep on trashing me.

I sometimes get calls from friends laughing at me and how badly I got burned on Marty's blog. "Put the reefer down" as a comment from Marty when I was doing my best to be polite but still slip in what I thought were important viewpoints to consider, comes to mind.

I believe that The Oracle is just as earnestly committed to her views as anyone else here. I admire her tenacity and her clear sense of justice. She is committed to principles that she believes are helpful to us all - just as we all are.

She adds much value to the place, and presents another aspect of the truth which we may be missing sometimes - in my opinion.

I was happy to see her posting here when I came back.

I like her.

And I hope she keeps posting here on ESMB.

I totally agree. Why are people attacking other people on the one thread because they think differently?

How about everyone read the committee list from the OP to see the beginnings of Scientology infiltration:

photo.jpg

Get enough of them on board and old Tubs himself will be receiving a posthumous award.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I reckon this is Fake. Jett Travolta?

who is calling?

There are some stellar names on that list..

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
My bold

So, here you go, off to the center to demonstrate because Tom Cruise is there.

No regard for the hundreds of other people involved in the tolerance cause, their good work, what it means in our society, or how it really does benefit mankind. "Let's just fuck up this event for everyone because we wandered into a group full of curiosity and then got pissed."

And you are crusading under a justice banner? You are protesting injustice?

Why should the hundreds of other people at that event be penalized because of Tom Cruise and because you are still so fixated on Scientology if you can't spend your time loving it you have to spend your time hating it? Why do all of the other people arriving to this event who had nothing to do with your misery be penalized?

You complain about the lack of care and justice in the Church then you stomp right down to Wilshire Boulevard to run the same crap on people who had nothing to do with your whirlwind romance with Scientology. What does that make you? Not a person on higher ground.

If it is true that TC is on the award list, I expect the genuine recipients of awards would be delighted to see Cruise being protested.

I expect the genuine recipients worked hard and deserve the award and are very much aware (due to the recent few years of protesting the cult by anon and critics and the availability of information on the net) that Tom Cruise did nothing positive for religious tolerance and that he actually fully and knowingly supports abuse in the name of a joke religion.

:anon:

:guyfawkes::guyfawkes::guyfawkes:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I totally agree. Why are people attacking other people on the one thread because they think differently?

How about everyone read the committee list from the OP to see the beginnings of Scientology infiltration:

photo.jpg

Get enough of them on board and old Tubs himself will be receiving a posthumous award.

This is another flag gone up: WHO in their right mind would put a deceased individual on the committee List: Jett Travolta who died in 2009. Possibly he could not have been removed from the committee list until months and months later. But over 2 years???? :confused2:

Here's another flag: from the above list it names Jeffrey Katzenburg and Ron Meyer as the Event Chairs. These two were the senior chairs for the 2010 event. Chairs are not repeated year after year but they DO appear in the above so called "document". :unsure:

See: http://masterplanneronline.com/losangeles/organization/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center_25559

This, along with Jett Travolta's name on the list leads me to believe that we are looking at a 2010 Committee List. :yes:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just found a new link...
Tom Cruise :puke: Forever :puke:

I searched at the official Tom Cruise page :puke:, but nothing found there!

Also, that website, 'Tom Cruise Forever' lists the administrative contact as a Karine Salmoria Maciel, of Sao Paulo, Brazil, which just happens to have a clam mission. Prolly coincidence but one might assume the TC has turned over or allowed a large number of clams to run things for him. :confused2:

myrklix

Patron with Honors
Well, I actually just DID call the SWC - 310-772-2426.
I did confirm with a live person that TC will be honored in an event.
When I tried to explain that there would probably be a significant protest in response to this I was put through to a voice mail system. In this short "live" conversation I didn't say I was calling to protest but to inform. Then in the message I left on voice mail, without going into too much detail (and DEFINITELY without any anger), I expressed my dismay that they would be honoring someone connected to a controversial cult that had documented human rights violations. That I didn't go into much detail perhaps others on the board might want to leave messages that go into a bit more detail siting references. Others might want to mention that there are a disproportionate number of Jews that have been lured into various cults including Scn.

Mystic

Crusader
Well, I actually just DID call the SWC - 310-772-2426.
I did confirm with a live person that TC will be honored in an event.
When I tried to explain that there would probably be a significant protest in response to this I was put through to a voice mail system. In this short "live" conversation I didn't say I was calling to protest but to inform. Then in the message I left on voice mail, without going into too much detail (and DEFINITELY without any anger), I expressed my dismay that they would be honoring someone connected to a controversial cult that had documented human rights violations. That I didn't go into much detail perhaps others on the board might want to leave messages that go into a bit more detail siting references. Others might want to mention that there are a disproportionate number of Jews that have been lured into various cults including Scn.

Mucho excellent thank you. :thumbsup:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now you guys understand why I rarely post here. See the rest of you at the protest !!!

...still not convinced. :no:

It doesn't matter anyways, I'm not going to do a damn thing until I see proper DOX. That gnawing feeling in my gut just will not go away on this one so I'll let it ride until someone can explain why the chairs for 2011 are identical to the chairs of 2010 and why there's a dead guy on the committee list. There's also the curious question as to why the 2nd main source of this undocumented reaction, the "Planner" does not show their calendar for May. Nor does the SWC. :confused2:

Call me paranoid, but it the <church> of scientology's standard operating procedure to have their pseudo-Nazi internal police infiltrate message boards and groups and spread chaos. This is real. They really are dedicated to doing this.