What's new

Skirmish over YT video of Mike Rinder black PRing Gerry Armstrong and Graham Berry

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Skirmish over YT video of Mike Rinder black PRing Gerry Armstrong and Graham Berr

I find it increasingly apparent that inder and Rathbun want the job that miscavage now has. Perhaps they should just begin to campaign for that. Of course, there is the issue of the money that Scn hoards. It might be interesting to hear what rinder and rathbun have to say about this issue is what it is going to boil down to. I hardly think hubbard is going to have much of a claim to it when and if he comes back to pick p his check. and then of course the irs needs to be discussed.
Some of this is toungue in cheek, but a lot of it represents real issues that r&r must be quite aware of. bill Franks

Given Marty's history as a violent head banger, I would be surprised if his fellow SO would welcome his return, esp if they manage to get rid of der Dwarfenpoofen.

Bill, you have any info on why Meade Emory & Co was put in control of CST?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Skirmish over YT video of Mike Rinder black PRing Gerry Armstrong and Graham Berr

Hi Caroline, FYI

At Tippingpoint Forum:

author=wynot August 06, 2012, 22:59

Gone now, copyright thinging...

darn.

'til;
wynot

author=ethercat August 08, 2012, 17:53

It's back. Must be good. Scientology must have complained to YouTube.

author=Mary_McConnell August 08, 2012, 18:47

It's down again:

Office of Special Affairs -..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Südwestrundfunk.
Sorry about that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCX5-ty3C2c&

Caroline

Patron Meritorious

On 13 November 2012, our domains, gerryarmstrong.ca and xenu.ca, were hacked, which has necessitated a rebuild of our Canadian sites. This work is ongoing.

As a consequence of the hack, the links to gerryarmstrong.ca in this thread no longer work. For legal and other reasons, here is the updated link to Gerry Armstrong's declaration in support of an online form counter-notification to the bad faith claim made by filmmaker Markus Thoess that Gerry infringed his copyright by publishing a video entitled “Mike Rinder Black PR’s Gerry Armstrong and Graham Berry." Thoess had given Gerry the video and permission to publish it. The Scientologists and their supporters got Thoess to act against Gerry.

rinder-dvd.png

[video=youtube;EpKxMplCFL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpKxMplCFL8[/video]

2012-12June-yt-copyright-infringement-notice.png

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Mike Rinder has that '1.1' covertly hostile sticky icky sleezy 'tone' pretty much down pat.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Mike Rinder could do is all a favour and let us know who were the two OSA plants working in the LMT. What are the chances?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike Rinder has that '1.1' covertly hostile sticky icky sleezy 'tone' pretty much down pat.

Ya know, I watch these videos now of Rinder, Buns of Wrath and Gerry and I gots to tell ya Folks...ain't one them has really changed from when I knew them "back in the days" that I can tell. :no:

Rinder was smug, calculating, chameleon-like, consummate BS artist when I knew him on the Apollo.

Rathbun was a hyper-aggressive, duplicitous, self-absorbed show-boater when I was around him in the latter '70's.

Gerry was an intelligent, pragmatic, thoroughly decent and enjoyable person to be around when we were shipmates.

Face:)

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

Mike Rinder could do is all a favour and let us know who were the two OSA plants working in the LMT. What are the chances?

Agreed. I was in contact with people at LMT, I'd like to know who was working for the church. One, Theresa, seems to have fallen off the face of the earth and I wonder if she was one of them.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Ya know, I watch these videos now of Rinder, Buns of Wrath and Gerry and I gots to tell ya Folks...ain't one them has really changed from when I knew them "back in the days" that I can tell. :no:

Rinder was smug, calculating, chameleon-like, consummate BS artist when I knew him on the Apollo.

Yep and he was when he worked for Vicki Az as her communicator as well. but he also had a "hail fellow and well met" kind of salesman demeanor that was OK. I liked Mike for the most part.

Rathbun was a hyper-aggressive, duplicitous, self-absorbed show-boater when I was around him in the latter '70's.

Looking back now I think he could have been the prototype for the character "Creedy" in V for Vendetta.

Gerry was an intelligent, pragmatic, thoroughly decent and enjoyable person to be around when we were shipmates.

Never knew Gerry - but he has my respect and admiration for what he did.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Rinder is not the type that does "favors". Rinder does "deals", "Ops" and and "Set Ups" to forward Rinder's agenda and Rinder. :yes:

The "Wheels" are always turnin' and smokin' in Rinder's head. :coolwink:

I've watched him "work" others and I've watched him try to "work" me. :ohmy:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yep and he was when he worked for Vicki Az as her communicator as well. but he also had a "hail fellow and well met" kind of salesman demeanor that was OK. I liked Mike for the most part.

I liked mike, too...we always got along just fine...but, I trusted him as far as I could throw him.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Agreed. I was in contact with people at LMT, I'd like to know who was working for the church. One, Theresa, seems to have fallen off the face of the earth and I wonder if she was one of them.

What about Stacy?

<ducks for cover>

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

You referring to Teresa Summers, and she has not "dropped off the face of the earth". She still lives in Florida & has moved on with her life. Teresa was not working for the cult while she was the Vice President of Lisa McPherson Trust & testified in court against the cult after the LMT went defunct.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien421.html

Teresa resigned her position, under the law of "constructive discharge", after Bob Minton & Stacy were lobbying Lisa's aunt & Ken Dandar to drop the lawsuit against the cult.

She later filed for unemployment compensation & learned, evidently, that Bob had not paid employment taxes on any of his staff, which he considered to be "independent contractors". I don't recall the outcome of this.

As we know now, when Ken refused to drop the lawsuit against the cult, Bob changed sides, agreed to OSA's terms, and threw Ken under the bus.

Stacy Brooks admits to trying to convince Dell to drop the lawsuit..

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen3/gen01817.htm

I know Teresa, and the whole Bob Minton-OSA fiasco, caused her alot of upset, as it did other critics. Lisa's aunt, Dell, issued a statement in 2004, which thanked Teresa for her efforts.

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/dell.htm

Jquepublic

You referring to Teresa Summers, and she has not "dropped off the face of the earth". She still lives in Florida & has moved on with her life. Teresa was not working for the cult while she was the Vice President of Lisa McPherson Trust & testified in court against the cult after the LMT went defunct.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien421.html

Teresa resigned her position, under the law of "constructive discharge", after Bob Minton & Stacy were lobbying Lisa's aunt & Ken Dandar to drop the lawsuit against the cult.

She later filed for unemployment compensation & learned, evidently, that Bob had not paid employment taxes on any of his staff, which he considered to be "independent contractors". I don't recall the outcome of this.

As we know now, when Ken refused to drop the lawsuit against the cult, Bob changed sides, agreed to OSA's terms, and threw Ken under the bus.

Stacy Brooks admits to trying to convince Dell to drop the lawsuit..

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen3/gen01817.htm

I know Teresa, and the whole Bob Minton-OSA fiasco, caused her alot of upset, as it did other critics. Lisa's aunt, Dell, issued a statement in 2004, which thanked Teresa for her efforts.

http://www.lisamcpherson.org/dell.htm

Thanks, I suppose I considered the "face of the earth" the critics' community in my previous post. I'm glad to hear she has moved on and hope that she is doing well - I had PMd Jesse to ask about her but never got a reply.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Thanks, I suppose I considered the "face of the earth" the critics' community in my previous post. I'm glad to hear she has moved on and hope that she is doing well - I had PMd Jesse to ask about her but never got a reply.

I suspect that Jesse's focus has been his recovery from cancer.

Jquepublic

I suspect that Jesse's focus has been his recovery from cancer.

I'm sure it has been. But as I don't talk to Stacy and Bob is long gone, he was the only other person I knew to ask directly.

In any case, thanks for the info.