ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Snow White Redux . . . a smoking derringer?

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by ILove2Lurk, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Well, as the main proponent of "never forgive, never forget" on this board there is no need for me to figure how forgiving to be. If someone harmed me then I will deal with it in whatever manner I think appropriate. If they did not directly harm me then any forgiveness they want or need has to come from within. I have no "scores" to settle any more.

I do not know much about you Edwardo though i do look forward to learning.

I know Face and I can verify that where our experiences have coincided his reports, opinions of events and people pretty much matches my own.

While you may think Face using demeaning nicks for Marty and Mike is somehow "beneath" him - well both of them have earned a little demeaning to be honest. Not only for what they did whilst in but also for how they have behaved since being out. Marty liked to toss around the word "haters" for example in describing all of the ESMB people who found him to be a pompous ass. (he's getting better). These two people (along with others) were instrumental in doing a lot of DMs dirty work against people I like and admire. I am not like Face - I do not consider either of them to be very smart - to be honest I think they are extremely gullible. Doesn't mean they are not good people at heart - I know Mike (well knew him) and he was a good person to hang with at times - just means that they really are gullible prats. And that one observation kind of makes me feel less antagonistic toward them

I bear in mind that these two geniuses thought they were doing something brilliant for decades, thought that they were close to being the most important people in the world and were led by a genius named David Miscavige. They saw a lot of hte BS he did and it was totally alright with them.

So I wish them well on what they do as long as it does not involve exploiting exes. I hope they finally arrive at humble and come to terms with how utterly stupid and malicious they were. They have a LONG way to go.

2. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Verily so . . .

And when properly and fully earned by demonstrating full decency and responsibility and care for those old damaging actions and peoples damaged, they should then be welcomed with an eye to what they have done and how they have earned the forgiveness from among those they wish to rejoin with as decent folks.

To be noted is the point that, until a person who has damaged another has demonstrated he/she is no longer damaging to his/her fellows, such a person cannot be trusted and hence cannot be forgiven.

These are the simple little truths that Hubbard misused and fugged up with his "conditions formulas" rampage . . .

RogerB

3. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

How do you arrive at that conclusion Terrill?

First of all you missed the distinction between "smart" and being "educated". A person can be smart in very many different ways some useful, some not so useful. Education is what gives the tools to be able to function in one particular area or areas. being "smart" for example may give a person the edge when it comes to studying the law - but NOT studying it gives them no edge at all when it comes to legal matters.

Mike *IS* - so smart he tolerated being exploited, tricked and abused into doing insane things FOR DECADES. For fucking decades. How the hell can you possibly describe this as 'smart" is this the definition of smart that means "stings or hurts"? Because for sure it is nowhere approaching intelligence.

Mike, as he gets further from his scientology conditioning is certainly looking a lot smarter than he used to - but some looney who has been hitting himself on the head with a hammer does appear to be smarter when he stops. Doesn't mean he actually is.

part of being smart is knowing that you do NOT know something and then working to educate oneself to be able to make up the gap. Marty, for example, likes to speculate in the philosophical realm in his writing. What is patently obvious from his writing is that he is uneducated in the area, he has not studied. reading glosses and summaries is not study. It would be smart for him to take classes, take part in discussions with others, explain his understanding to a lecturer. All the things he has NEVER done. The result is that his writing is stultified and unoriginal. That does not mean that HE is, just that his writing is.

Marty's "success' versus the IRS was so intelligent and smart that corporations around the USA have been clamoring for his expertise as a consultant.

Oh, wait...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    That the old man died in real poor mental and physical shape (within Marty & Mike's peripheral perception), thus nullifying many basic tenets of "the tech," and they chose to not see it, ignore it, or worse yet, hide it, speaks for itself. :whistling:

I won't even be as boorish as to mention Sarge's "electrified emeter" incident or the failed search for the holy grail, the missing upper OT levels. :omg:

Again, they chose to not see it, ignore it, or worse yet, hide it.

As a career public, should I have a personal vendetta against Marty and Mike?

Yes, a little. :yes:

While all this was going on out of my sight, my former spouse, whom I loved dearly, was at Flag trying to figure out if I was an SP because I was reluctant to spend any more of our money toward the endless bridge and very questionable promises.

My life would have turned out much different if those two would have lifted their blinders just a bit or been more truthful on the road to truth. :whistling:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  5. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Had Hubbard's flow-zero electro-postulate worked, that would have been an entirely different ending for our dear departed cosmically cause commodore--which would have necessitated an entirely different shore story at the 1986 event.

Scieno-Scenario:

WHAT IF..........Ron's supercharged e-meter (electrocution meter) had been delivered by Sarge, per Hubbard's instructions?

WHAT IF.....Hubbard had written his last origination on his solo worksheets ("I failed") just before turning the sensitivity knob up to "11"?

WHAT IF.....Hubbard (in a fully psychotic episode designed to electronically blow off his stubborn BTs) had fried himself to death and a wog utilities employee reading the water meter on his property that moment happened to peer in the window and notice smoke coming out of the slumped savior's ears?

WHAT IF....that guy had called 911 and rescue and cops arrived at the scene?

WHAT IF.... moments before cops entered, the "loyal officers" had time to quickly hide the "religious artifact" that just whacked out the guru-gangsta of Scientology?

WHAT IF....the coroner ruled it "Death By Electrocution" but ruled as "indeterminate" whether it was homicide, suicide or accident? ​

Then, what would have been the R-Factor to desperate Scientologists worldwide?

[​IMG]

"Approximately two weeks ago, he completed all of his researches
    he had set out to do.
    He has now moved on to his next level of OT
    research. This level is beyond anything anyone of us has ever imagined.
    This level is in fact done in an exterior state. Meaning, that it is done
    completely exterior from the body. At this level of OT, the body is nothing
    more than an impediment, an encumbrance to any further gain as an OT.
    Thus, at 2000 hours Friday, the 24th of January, AD 36, L. Ron Hubbard
    discarded the body he had used in this lifetime for 74 years, 10 months,
    and 11 days. The body he had used to facilitate his existence in this MEST
    universe had ceased to be useful and in fact had become an impediment
    to the work he now must do outside of its confines. He felt it was
    important, as Scientologists, that you were the first to become aware of this fact."

(A parishioner in the back of the auditorium yells out:
    "Hey, I read in the LA Times that Ron electrocuted himself on purpose!"
    Grumbles of discontent reverberate around the audience.
    COB realizes he can't end off yet and begins improvising. . . )

"Um, okay, let me give you the real data of what happened.
    Ron was researching the very upper bands of the OT levels and
    the charge was of such unprecedented orders of magnitude
    that it entirely blew the meter up and the paramedics
    could not even find any trace of it! Now that is OT!"

(The audience spontaneously springs to their feet with
    deliriously delighted applause and euphoric cheers.)

Scientologists: They're easy to handle. If they don't like having losses, just reassure them it's really wins.

6. ILove2Lurk

. . .
    For the
    "Where Are They Now File"

7. HelluvaHoax!

RE: Ron's wholetrack research, the Running Program, OTs circling stars, et al

I read it.

I laughed.

I have no idea whether Chuck was serious or writing edgy parody[SUP]1[/SUP].

That's the beauty of Scientology tech--you can get lots of laughs & F/Ns either way.

[SUP]1[/SUP] Dear God, I fear the worst--please help Chuck if he wasn't joking.

8. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

This page was from 2002 regarding a corporation I found that was composed of ex-go guys from the Snow White era including Deac Finn and his pals...

"Putting it more specifically, the same crew, from Scientology, that illegally entered IRS offices, made a wax impression of a key, then went back with a forged key and faked IRS ID's to burglarize Assistant US Attorney General's offices, and IRS Chief Counsel offices, and who planted a microphone in a conference room in IRS offices ( see Grand Jury indictment) are now handing out VPN services- 'Virtual Private Networking' for secure communications between government agencies? "

See WWC

Stacy Brooks statement to me after reading this report:

"When the Dictrict of Columbia Federal Court ordered that the Guardians Office be disbanded, ' David Miscavige [ head of scientology ] told them "You guys will be working for me for the rest of your lives"

9. HelluvaHoax!

PART II: Re Hubbard's wholetrack research, the Running Program, OTs circling stars, et al

You posted Chuck's "data" about the "tech" of the Running Program.

I just noticed Leland's response. . .

[​IMG]

Leland's reaction and expression is the perfect CYCLE OF SCIENTOLOGY.

To wit: First "thanking" Ron for Scientology. Then "liking" Scientology tech. Then weird things (or nothing) happens when trying to apply the tech and "laughing" about it. Then thinking to oneself "WTF?!" did I just pay for? Then walking away from Scientology with a "Didn't Understand" how I ever got involved in that stupid cult.

10. ILove2Lurk

11. HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical:

About that descriptive part in Marty's book...

[makes circular motion with finger]

I just want to help provide readers with the proper balance of mass & insignificance.

[​IMG]

12. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Cool and hilarious and clever all rolled into one. It's like one of those numerous scales hubbard made up a la CDEINR. But here we have the TLLWD scale.

Me likey!

13. HelluvaHoax!

TOP 10 MOMENTS I WISH I HAD PERSONALLY
    BEEN THERE TO PROPERLY ACKNOWLEDGE L. RON HUBBARD

"Hubbard called him into the bus. He was sitting in his little breakfast nook.
    He told me he was dropping the body. He named a specific star he was going to circle.
    'That rehabs a being'. He told me he'd failed, he's leaving."

HELLUVAHOAX
    Jeez, Ron, that's great!

"He said he's not coming back to Earth."

HELLUVAHOAX
    Wow, Ron, that's fantastic! Promise?

14. Leland

Leland Crusader

double post

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

LOL......At least I didn't disagree with the post! :biggrin:

(which actually frightens me a bit) :p

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

I consider you smart and the above applies to you also. To
    me also but less so as I wasn't in a position to know a lot.

My judgment re Mike mostly relies on his blog. It reeks of
    smarts and clearly Mike has learn't much and it seems is quite well educated.

I generally agree with you re Marty's writing skills. Its clear though he is educating himself quite effectively. Also, although you would discount this, those who become great auditors seem to have a great ability to study. IMO it shows native ability.He along with Mike have shown themselves to be the greatest danger to DM. This requires smarts to a high degree in a very dangerous arena.

Is it not the case that no one else has defeated the IRS?
    Personally I think dirty tricks played a part. But also no one else launched around 2500 law suits against them.

17. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: GAWD, that's funny!!!:thumbsup: That's one of your very best yet, H Doble.:yes::clap:

18. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

A thread that was very worthwhile rereading.

19. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, this thread has a lot of meat in it.....For those who can handle the truth. Thanking the major contributors; your input is invaluable, and this will forever be part of the permanent record of the train wreck that is Scn.

20. wogX

wogX Patron

I'm not really qualified to ask, but I will anyway...
    Has Rinder over the years since this thread begin come to, umm, deserve forgiveness for his part in scn?