What's new

Sparrow brings out the Bots!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The RonBots are stressed, confused, and scared. Easily visible to anyone who has SP Vision!

eye-light.jpeg

pittny12

Patron with Honors
As an outsider and someone just newly introduced to Scientology and their wonderful little disconnection policy, watching these videos sent pure chills within me. I mean the scientologist William was relentless in his constant badgering of Sparrow. He was very robotic, irrational and as far as I am concerned somewhat verbally violent. More people need to see this video to see what is really going on at the Ideal Org/Scientology.
But is all this erratic behavior caused caused by everything that is going on or have these people just completely snapped?
I know Sparrow is a big boy, but after watching this video.....I am a little concerned :nervous::unsure:

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
As an outsider and someone just newly introduced to Scientology and their wonderful little disconnection policy, watching these videos sent pure chills within me. I mean the scientologist William was relentless in his constant badgering of Sparrow. He was very robotic, irrational and as far as I am concerned somewhat verbally violent. More people need to see this video to see what is really going on at the Ideal Org/Scientology.
But is all this erratic behavior caused caused by everything that is going on or have these people just completely snapped?
I know Sparrow is a big boy, but after watching this video.....I am a little concerned :nervous::unsure:

Ah. don't worry. It's just a standard script they haven't done for a very long time now because the more intelligent scilons realized that it makes them look creepy and stupid. So either intelligence has now left the Scientology-boat completely or someone didn't read the memo and is in deep shit now :)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
They have been made to be that way. At some point they agreed to it, but they can choose to walk away at any time, and many are doing so. More and more, all the time.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He must really be getting under their skin.

This is an attempt to use reverse processing and should be shown on a future Anderson Cooper or other TV show. AC can have a highly trained auditor with him explaining what these guys were trying to do.

Thank-You to DC Org for another demonstration that the Fair Game policy is alive and well.

DC Org should be rewarded with a Megaraid or two! :yes:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
This is totally unreal! I encountered the same in the UK, so it's definitely still happening all over. Would love to know how it ended!

greebly

Patron with Honors
They are pretty boring in the UK now.
Last incident was 31st Jan....
Only at Stress tables does anything really happen sadly.

But then the tables won't be so active either anymore:(

I'm guessing he will take his record back at some point this year 18 consecutive days.

Div6

Crusader
This is an attempt to use reverse processing and should be shown on a future Anderson Cooper or other TV show. AC can have a highly trained auditor with him explaining what these guys were trying to do.

Thank-You to DC Org for another demonstration that the Fair Game policy is alive and well.

DC Org should be rewarded with a Megaraid or two! :yes:

I am seeing something with a disco beat track underneath....a little vocal processing, and some horn-type stabs for emphasis here and there........this could go viral.

The ronbot rap....

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Stay away from my kids
And take a shower
Change your clothes
And kiss my power

Get a job now
You know you're suppressive
I'm communicate man
And oh so impressive

Zinj