ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

St Hill 1964 - 1970's

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by mashugana, Jul 23, 2007.

1. mashugana

mashugana Patron

I'm looking for anyone who might have known members of my family. They were at St Hill from around 1964 into the 1970's. Any information would be of great help to me. Please could you email me if you were there at that time and would be willing to talk with me? Thank you

2. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

PM Alan. He may be able to help you. Good luck!!

3. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Yuuuuu Huuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Alan!!!!!!!!

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh::duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

That might get his attention :)

hehe!

4. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

well I was there in the seventies but you are going to need to be a bit more explicit.

5. mashugana

mashugana Patron

Saint Hill 1964 - 1970's

Thanks to everyone who's e mailed me in response to my search.

6. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I love your screen name.

I hope you don't just eat and go. Stick around. Schmooze for a while!

7. mashugana

mashugana Patron

Thank you

Just wanted to say Thank You again to people here for all their help. Wishing everyone a Very Happy 2008.

8. Jerry Alexander

Jerry Alexander New Member

I was there in 1968-69. Who are you looking for?

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Well, hello Jerry!!

Welcome to ESMB!!!

Good to have you here.