What's new

Standard Tech: "Whispering Campaigns" of where defector's are.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of Hubbard's clever mechanism's in Scientology - is the constant moving around of people. No case on post, no entheta - all keep the location and whereabouts of defector's a secret and a mystery.

I noticed this in the beginning. A guy was on staff and then he was gone. I asked "where is Jim"? The staff told me - "he is doing a project". That seemed logical - but strange to me coming from the Wog World. I shuddered inside - was he kicked out, is he an SP, where is he??

I noticed 99% of the people that joined staff were gone within 1-6 months. Disappear with no explanation. The staff keep their TR's in and won't discuss it. I would ask where they were and would get these type of answers:

1. They are a psych case.
2. They had a history of LSD and did not qualify for staff or Sea Org.
3. They are on a project prepare.
4. They are doing an "ETHICS" cycle - :omg: that one freaked me out
5. There was a non-enturbulation order put out on them for enturbulating the staff or public.
6. They moved.

The Sea Org staffers were the strangest. I saw several kids join and then they would be back 1-3 months later....and something was different about them - broken but faking it. I could sense something but told myself it was my reactive mind and I would understand once I was OT.:duh:

Very clever how the cult does this - and it instills fear inside of those that remain.

" BIG Cringe" that I put up with this at all!

This is very clever

What did Scientologist's say about you? What excuse were others given for your disappearance?

Last edited: