ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fraud

Discussion in 'Narconon, Drug Free World, and Other Anti-drug Fro' started by Anonycat, Dec 30, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Full article: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/state-shuts-down-narconon-drug-rehab-after-ch-2-in/ncW8n/

2. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fr

I am happy that they were completely shut down but I would like to see criminal proceedings continue against whoever committed the fraudulent credit card transactions.

3. Re: State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fr

"Narconon as a corporate entity has been relieved of criminal liability, but no individual has," said Porter.

What the fuck is up with that? Everywhere the cult goes felonious activity seems to follow, but it's not the cult, they just happen to employ the wrong people ... everywhere they go.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Re: State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fr

We're not alone in thinking they need to be held accountable.

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I am seeing eye to eye with Mary Morton on both issues.

Now I have to go back ...again and word clear Blackmail again cause I am sure I am stuck on the word STINKS OF in the definition. Or I could be mistaken and those words are in the definition of SAFEPOINTING. As my stomach turns.

6. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I guess it's good to be a bank robber in that county - just tell them you'll stop robbing banks, and they'll let you go.

7. Re: State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fr

I bet Bernie Madoff wishes he set up shop in Georgia instead of New York

8. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Or just wear my OSA EATS DAs is the FAIR GAME LAW around here squirrel busters religious T-shirt. Then I could carry out my non-business business with impunity as all ecclesiastical slapping leaders do and go make my 8 minute straight up and vertical sermon about how my hands are so blood tech red because I am so on Source.

9. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

10. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I guess they have been designated upstat criminals.
    In wog language that's white collar criminals.

11. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

As long as "money, making shitloads of" is the designated religion of the US, Wee Davey will have "Ethics Protection" because "He's an upstat!!!"

Same for places like the UK and even Oz.

Billionaires, no matter how corrupt, are a protected species. They are only sacrificed when NOTHING can be done to further protect them.

i.e. - they run out of enough cash to keep everything quiet enough.

So the cult will limp along until Davey is unable to keep paying His protection money, THEN He'll be toast.

12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

Very good point Paul. I would just like to add that Fear fits in alongside there somewhere. Just not sure how to express it yet.

13. Re: State shuts down Narconon drug rehab after Ch. 2 investigation exposed alleged fr

David Miscavige is a holy man, a true spiritual leader, he was going to be Time Magazine's Man of the year but they gave it to Pope Francis at the last minute.

14. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

15. Intelligence

Intelligence Silver Meritorious Patron

***HAPPY NEW YEAR***

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...facing-criminal-investigation?cid=db_articles

December 31, 2013 by David Love 'Cult Examiner':

MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...facing-criminal-investigation?cid=db_articles

16. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

I thought it was appalling that Narconon was freed from prosecution. What the court must have not seen, is that these individuals who were corrupt, were doing their job, and clearly Narconon and Scientology benefited from the crimes involving money, and they certainly weren't complaining. The bottom line of scientology is: Don't get caught. If you do, lie.