ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Steve Hall's post on closed Indy Facebook group

Discussion in 'MartyWorld' started by Infinite, Oct 29, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

As mentioned, Marty has had a lot to say about the FreeZone - and others he considers to be especially squirrel - but a lot of his message is forwarded by his offsiders:

[​IMG]

. . . "Responsibility of Leaders", and all that.

<<<post moved to a begin a new thread - Emma>>>

2. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

Re: Marty: A Talk To OSA Staff (video)

Can you link me to that? I'd like to read what provoked it :biggrin: Thanks.

edit: Oh it's Facebook. I thought it was Martys blog. I can probably find it although I was hoping there was a bitch fight before it.

edit2: nope can't find it

3. Goodbye

Goodbye Patron with Honors

Marty's other caped sidekick ... what's his face now ... Steve Hall (CO$ claims he thinks he's Jesus reincarnated) re-defining what an "Independent Scientologist" is, and bringing us tablets from the mountain explaining exactly what the word "Freezone" really means. Starved for authority, he prefers to invent definitions for Rathbun's Koolaid club rather than looking them up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Zone_%28Scientology%29

"Independent Scientologist" is also covered within the link above.

4. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

I suspect it was on the Indie Scientologist Facebook Group. If so, it is a closed group. A member would have to be "out security" and cut and paste, or screen cap, the discussion.

Indie Scientologist

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144249398986435/

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Understanding these guys seems quite simple to me; think Billion Year Contract and a ways to go. They think of themselves as Loyal Officers. Simple! :)

6. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah Panda, true.
    I can understand/empathise with them from that pov; but it doesn't make it any less cracked.

7. Xenu's Boyfriend

Xenu's Boyfriend Silver Meritorious Patron

Marty, please tell us what happened to Shawn Lonsdale.

8. shanic89

shanic89 Patron Meritorious

Wow thanks for posting that, a great hope for mankind has spoken, burp, oh sorry that was some stomach bile.

I see there were 5 likes when the screen grab was taken, wonder how many more it received and what the response to it was. Would be nice to know what initiated that pathetic lecture.

Ha, I’m sure there will be rather harsh words spoken in places over the perceived betrayal now that a post has surfaced from the super ethical closed group.

9. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

Chilling! Always looking for an enemy..always going to battle with someone!?
    Give them a Xanax already.. It's really frightening to me honestly. They don't seem to know how to just chill. So much anger in that post after reading I get scared then I get sad. Sorry, KSW doesn't look like it's working..like at all. Please don't let these people save my humanity :omg:

10. Xenu's Boyfriend

Xenu's Boyfriend Silver Meritorious Patron

I think Marty struggles with his desire to bring down the church and his own thirst for power. I was fine with him when he said, "You have a duty to gather up all the information you can find...."

But instead of saying, "...and take it to law enforcement so that criminal charges can be filed..."

He says instead, "...and get it off the premises and into my hands, so that I can continue my work unobstructed."

I think this video is meant to humiliate David Miscavige. It's written in code that the two of them understand, but the meaning is clear, and directed at OSA's flying monkeys: "Bring me the ruby slippers. (COB's files.)"

I wondered why the format of this video felt so familiar, all Marty needs is to be talking from inside a crystal ball, he's got the greenish color:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_jGNB0WFw

11. loose cannon

loose cannon Patron with Honors

I'm not on facebook, so this is the first time I see this pile of crap.

On whining like Steve's his idol Marty usually derogatorily says: Victims. But here he won't, because they're so good pals.

12. loose cannon

loose cannon Patron with Honors

Probably not so good PR for Steve.

13. Emma

Well, I had a conversation tonight with one of the members of said "Indy" group. He/she was REALLY not happy with the Steve Hall FB post being posted. I don't normally do this, but I think it's too important not to post. Below is the conversation I had with this "Indy". I have redacted the name. The name doesn't really matter, it's the attitude that blew me away.

14. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Iternet KR's will be flying. Good Lord.
    (InbeforeMartyWillrevealOSAdefectorSoon.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  15. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

RE: Steve Hall's forgetting about the Indie shore story (see letter).

We need a button on ESMB to click when someone argues that Indie Scientology is so much different and better than COS Scientology. Then, Steve Hall's letter automatically pops up with a little sign that says HAYDM. That abbreviation is explained at this website:

www.hereareyourdoxmotherfucker.com

Anyone who got out of the cult's gravitational pull pretty much already knew that Indie Scientology is just like Hubbard Scientology of the 1950s. All friendly and nice and such, because that's what you do during the grassroots movement of a cult.

And then when you have more money and power, you start "slamming ethics in" and disconnecting people and degrading them for "not taking responsibility" for this "planet".

And yes Steve does say the word "planet". Jesus!

Indie Scn is just a coiled cobra waiting to strike. That is what most everyone expected, and now there is a document to evidence the pernicious mind-control and authoritarian oppression that happens when people try to apply Hubbard's utter madness to real human beings.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  16. Emma

Soooo..If "uptight Indy" (thats what I'm calling the person who I had the FB conversation with) is right, who in the FZ has made deals with OSA all along?

I've got my suspicions. :biggrin:

17. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

OSA 2012 = LOL

18. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Emma, Marty and his followers are re-writing history. And also are accusing others of doing ***exactly*** what he did to those he is accusing...LOL

Thank god I am no longer part of the FZ, Indies, Independents and other aggregates.

19. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

The report-button and the dislike-button come to mind... :biggrin:

20. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

I would like to have a facepalm button... :coolwink: