ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Stonelands

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by michaelangelo, Dec 28, 2008.

1. nw2394

nw2394 Silver Meritorious Patron

Yeah - I forgot the Bowlings - I think Maddie did a spell in Treasury - but I was thinking of someone else.

Nick

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I just get a flash of Cindy. I'm thinking of a short girl with blond hair. Could be someone else though.

Paul

3. nw2394

We must know each other then - Maggie was on the EPF at a similar time to me - not sure if she was just before or just after. Yorkshire lass - very pleasant person - when I got married in Feb 84 we did the registry office thing then had a Scn service in the Chapel - Maggie did the honours.

No info on her now.

Nick

4. nw2394

Yeah - she was slightly below average height and blond - I'm sure she had a kid - if she wasn't so dark under the eyes from working such long hours in Treas she would have been quite attractive.

Nick

5. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

Duplicate

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  6. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

When I joined in 1986, Robert Springall was married to Tracey. They divorced a few years later and Tracey remarried.

Ken Warren was the DCOI in CLO and he was married to Lyndall, who is an Aussie. They apparently left the SO and went to live in Oz.

Axiom142

7. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like Maggie Blunden, who was married to Ray (Cont Finance Dir). Last I heard, she was the CO of New Era Publications.

Axiom142

8. nw2394

That rings a bell

9. nw2394

Yes - I knew Robert had divorced - and remembered her name was Tracey after I'd posted - so - yes - you're right.

I didn't know Lyndall very well and had forgotten about her - but that sounds right too. So Ken is an Ozzie now by the sounds of it.

Nick

10. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

I remember Tracy and know her dad Ray who was also in the sea org. He lives near me in Brighton. They were on the EPF at the same time as me.Do you remember Gavin Stott?. He was also at FOLO UK. He was on a mission to my org and wanted to get me put on the RPF for being on leave. Luckilly my ethics officer and C O at AOSH UK wouldn't agree to his proposal.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  11. nw2394

Yeah - I remember Gav - from Sunderland I think. Did some course supervising quite a lot at one time. Nice bloke.

Nick

12. Kutta

Kutta Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm sure Colin will be thrilled you identified him in his pretty headscarf. I'm the one on extreme left in white coat. (Not that sort of white coat.)

13. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

Gavin Scott

I remember Gavin, as he was my course supervisor during my time at Saint Hill.
    Does anybody know where he is now, and if still 'in'?

What about Maggie from Yorkshire, is she still in the cult?

14. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

I heard that Gavin is out and has been for a while. He used to be in the Hare Krishnas before Scientology - used to crack us up with his stories. he did my OCA up in HAPI when I got in - he told me later at FOLO that he was scared out of his mind I was drunk, a biker and he thought I would lay one on him.

Maggie from Yorkshire? is that the girl who started at Sunderland with Mick and Val and then joined staff in HAPI?

15. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

They have been out for a while - both living in LA.

Phil passed on of course, not sure what Lynne is up to. Pauline moved on to reserves together with Maureen Brigatti. Last heard of her in 1989.

Melita was my first auditor in Scn, She is doing well and is happy. Celeste is married and doing well.

[/quote]and June Turner;
    [/quote]

June moved to Australia sometime in the early 80's and got married. I heard that she had died.

Nathan - but he was not Mike's kid IIRC

Steven

16. michaelangelo

michaelangelo Gold Meritorious Patron

Gavin was a character and a bit of a comedian. I heard from him back in 84 I think and he'd done OT3 in the freezone.
    Apart from when he tried to get me put on the RPF (but that was sea org madness) I liked the bloke.

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

About 2 years ago I visited Stonelands with a couple of friends, one of whom lived there when in the SO. It is now made into several superior apartments with beautiful grounds.

18. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

Maggie from yorkshire's the co nepuk, now Maggie Blundon, was Brown, she married the FBO PLY years ago, no idea if theyre still together.

Gavin was a hell of a character, that guy had life experience, that's for sure.

Yep Nathan was Ron Bigg's son. Ron was early in the UK Freezone I believe.

La La

19. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

As of a year ago he was, and his wife Jean.

20. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

John Cox is still the letter reg at Saint Hill. At least a year ago he was.