What's new

Stu Wyatt of plymouth

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Cross posted from WWP

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/262-...atch-whos-interested-starting-up-again-42942/

Title - Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Hi guys.

I feel guilty stepping back for so long, but I was totally burnt out after the court case, and at the moment, I'm still spending at least every other day in bed as it is.

I dropped out completely during the end of my court bollocks, as I had to focus 100% on legal issues and the old cannabis activism. The court stuff is over, and I've totally ditched cannabis activism (I got bored banging my head against an impenetrable brick wall)... and I'm at a loose end.

In the run-up to the sentencing, the Sci's were still comment spamming any newspaper reports about my court case with a lot of negative stuff (typical fair-gaming)... so I sent an email to the Plymouth org basically saying that if you leave me alone, I'll stop protesting the cart (though neglecting to tell them that I didnt have the health to cart picket). I also wanted to get the message out about the medicinal cannabis stuff without it being attacked by ignorant cultists....

I didn't expect a reply.... but was very shocked when I found this in my inbox a few weeks later:

(can see email quote over on WWP)

Where is the shatter and surpress? Where is the attack? This goes against all LRH doctrine doesn't it?

Well... I've had issues with this 'truce'.... I am a man of my word, and since this truce was agreed, I have left them completely alone in the city centre. But this week has got me thinking.... I've been reading more and more about the abuses of the cult, and how they lie left right and centre to get their own way. Then I remember they have lied to me and about me on many occasions, and were the ones primarily responsible for me getting arrested and prosecuted.

While I have no issues with ANY of the Plymouth org members (they are all nice people, bar maybe one or two people), I have severe issues with the cult. I am seeing them sell dianetics on the street, and conning gullible people with lies and false hope....

.... so I've done a really big thing today, and decided to go back on my word.

I think the Plymouth public need to be reminded about the truth.

So... my question is this.... are there any lurking Plymanons who are up for some flash cart pickets? I certainly won't be able to do as much picketing as I did last year, but an hour or so here and there is more than possible.

:)

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
Nice to see Stu is getting back in the fight. The culties in Plymouth better get ready to hear that beep, beep, beep again!:D

Coming at cha, Vicky Boyce, sign stealer extrodinaire!!!

ladybug2

Patron
I admire his pluck but I thought his continual in-your-face harrassment was over the top.

Paul

Stu really didnt get in their faces to confront. I always seen him talking about the abuses of Scientology in a gentle tone. I believe he was really only trying to open their eyes.

To Stu, your health is important but I am glad to seen you back in the fight. The time is ripe! Take care and I will be looking forward to your videos once again.

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
Ok that's good then. So what do you mean by the "I thought his continual in-your-face harrassment was over the top." comment?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ok that's good then. So what do you mean by the "I thought his continual in-your-face harrassment was over the top." comment?

The last videos I saw of Stu were maybe six months ago. They were of him chasing Scn staff around Plymouth, shouting out things to them from close quarters.

Paul

anonymous1312

Patron with Honors
I agree, he made it very personal, and not in a good way.

Hopefully he takes a better approach this time.

Well there was that time when Vicky Boyce stole our signs and was pursued by Stu through Plymouth city centre, that was fair play though. Other than that incident I don't recall Stu being very in your face with them and I was there most of the time.

He followed around Ralph and was trying to get through to him because he use to know him but it was a hopeless cause and Ralph cracked. Stu gave up on him.

There was some chemistry between Sandra and Stu, she was baiting him that time he recorded her walking next to his scooter, the infamous assault charge, but she also took the time to speak with us and showed an interest in what we had to say. After the raid on Stu's flat and his arrest Sandra was asking me if it was all a game and I got the impression it had been explained to her that Anonymous and the scientologists were playing an elaborate game in a "it doesn't matter what happens because it's all a game" kind of way.

Generally we all adopted a stand off approach, if they had the cart with them we would follow them with our signs. We even discouraged abuse of the staff. We tried to engage them in conversation but generally felt it was best to leave them be.

We're not sure what effect we had on the org in Plymouth, we know Sandra cut down her activities on the cart quite a bit following Stu's arrest; while she has been seen around the org occasionally she hasn't been on the cart for a long time. We also know that more recently young Ryan has also cut down his activities and may even be applying for University; we hope it isn't a scientology university.

We also know a few people who thanked us for informing them of what the cult was about who may perhaps have been taken in.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I watched just about all of his videos and always felt he was truly charming and well mannered ... but he was also determined and did indulge in a bit of 'bullbaiting' on occasion ... after trying everything else first ... but I had no problem at all with that ... he is a hero in my book (and an amazing and beautiful musician too) ... sometimes it WAS personal ... the people giving him the 'cold stare' routine were once his mates for gods sake ... that's pretty personal.

He needs support ... please, lets not start telling people how they should 'be' ... the cult can do that and they do a very good job at it and turn out lots of robots ... until they wake up and come here.

:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
If I were the Boss of Anon, I might ask them to temper their enthusiasm with the necessary gravitas.

But, thank god, I'm not.

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I watched just about all of his videos and always felt he was truly charming and well mannered ... but he was also determined and did indulge in a bit of 'bullbaiting' on occasion ... after trying everything else first ... but I had no problem at all with that ... he is a hero in my book (and an amazing and beautiful musician too) ... sometimes it WAS personal ... the people giving him the 'cold stare' routine were once his mates for gods sake ... that's pretty personal.

He needs support ... please, lets not start telling people how they should 'be' ... the cult can do that and they do a very good job at it and turn out lots of robots ... until they wake up and come here.

:yes:

I totally agree!

Daisy

Patron with Honors
I picketed with PlymAnons and Stu last summer and he is fine.

PlymAnons are fantastic! :yes:

I agree PlymAnons are fantastic, my youngest looked forward to sitting with me and watching Stu's videos.

And if the scilons think Stu is in their face then maybe they need to work on their confront. :D