ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Sweden: ex-scn in attempted murder/arson case

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by catarina, Apr 1, 2014.

1. catarina

catarina PTS Type III

Just a weirdo story in today's local paper (Helsingborgs Dagblad from the south-west of Sweden)
    It doesn't state the name of the accused man or that he used to be a CoS member, but hey, don't we all recognize that quote from Science of Survival?

And somehow I feel the need to stress that the guy doesn't seem to be CoS anymore, and isn't representative of Culties, or Indies, or Ex'es or anything other than RFS (Really Fucked-up Scum)

http://hd.se/orkelljunga/2014/03/31/medlemskap-i-sekt-ett-motiv-for/

2. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Too many Scientology victims seem to think that a fire is the answer to all their problems. I suppose this is just the latest in a long list of Scientology-related arson attacks and insurance frauds.

3. Leland

Leland Crusader

I had a friend in LA. He was a field auditor. One of his PCs murdered his mother because she wouldn't give him money. Of course he is in prison now. This was around 1999.

4. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Quite True! plus it's helpful if you "know" that total freedom lies beyond "the wall of fire"(note)

like these two girls "know" there are mice on the floor...

[​IMG](note2)

(note) see Rons Journal 1967
    (note2) for the two girls above, the mice are true for them...