ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SYDNEY DAY ORG - Actual leaked stats/dox [PICS]

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Zhent, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  2. Robert H

Robert H Patron

What is about normal on this is that they are selling nearly double what they are delivering. I found that to be a normal state of affairs in any org.

What is a bit confusing is that the Total Advance Payments went up by 37000, but the GI was only about 18000, and they delivered 10000. So it should only have gone up by 8000. That means that someone was playing around with an account on the Finance Computer, putting back services that were already taken off account.

From my experience, this comes from staff illegally using money on account for basics, the public finding out, and getting them to sort it out.

3. Annonny

Annonny Guest

Then who/what is going to save the Org? [Not that I'm too keen on it to be saved]. And common sense dictates that there are only two choices - either close it down, or send it some money from Int.
    Anyways, I bet Xenophon helped quite a bit.

4. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

HCO Cash relates to the HCO Book Account. It was a stat back in 1980. It was separated out as otherwise it might look like you can spend the $10,000 (or whatever) set aside for book stocks on paying the phone bills as the phone company is just about to shut off the phones, but you can't spend the book money on utilities. If that were allowed, then the org would never have any money to replenish book stocks, and Hubbard wouldn't get his royalties.

My first post was Bills Payments Preparing Officer in the Department of Disbursements. I had to generate the Bills stat every week, as well as the dateline. It is possible to have almost all your bills paid up to a month or two behind, with one bill three years old that is unpaid for some "very good" reason but still has to stay on the stat. Of course, it is also possible to have unpaid bills every month back for a year or more, which is more likely the real scene here, with irate creditors and the regular suppliers refusing credit now and operating on a cash basis only.

-----

GI = 30,000 - 50,000 a week
    VSD = 12,000
    TAP = 1,400,000

The most important stat there for the non-survival of the org, in corporate terms, is TAP. This is at least an order of magnitude more important than anything else. Let's say you run a small business, maybe an expensive beauty salon. You deliver $12,000 of business services a week at $200 an hour, which works out at 60 man-hours a week of delivered service from the few staff you have around. Your customers pay in advance and have hours of service in credit, but you spend the money to finance your extremely-badly-run business.

So, you have taken and spent the money, but you are legally obliged to deliver 7,000 man-hours (over two years at 60 hours a week!) of services still, with the ever-present threat of customers demanding their money back (that you don't have).

Paul

5. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow, Zhent - this is a great insight into just how bad the Sydney org is doing.

They are delivering virtually no services, taking in double the amount they are delivering and have no money for staff pay and bills most weeks.

Book sales and fund GI (I'm presuming that one is money for DM's pet follies) are the only things that are being successfully gotten from the place. The PTF is pretty shabby so "Management's" money isn't going to "Management" but Davey's slush funds are getting a trickle. As Jachss99 pointed out, nearly a million in three months isn't a shabby figure. But none of that goes anywhere near the org. That's what's being gutted from the scilons in Sydney in an attempt to clear their bank accounts - I mean banks :D

This is soooooo much worse than when I was last working in the org (11 years ago) and it can only mean they have NO funds at all to do anything in the way of supporting themselves, let alone "Clear the Planet."

Can someone send these to Marty and Mike so they can do an in-depth analysis? I'm sure they be able to really point up how bad this situation is for Sydney - and the lurkers over there would include a lot of "still-in" scilons.

6. Blown in ANZO

Blown in ANZO Patron

Why would they ever close it down?

While the core business is totally insolvent, creditors are waiting 3.5 years for payment, they deliver one or two ints per week, there is zero interest from the public for their product, staff are paid nothing and they apparently have no money to survive.

Buuuuuuut....; It's all a front. All they have to do is keep the doors open while they collect up to $394,000.00 per week toward David Miscavige's real estate empire. They tell the poor saps donating that the new IDEAL org which will fix everything!! Once they get that new building public will just flood in, as if by magic!!

It's nearly worth having the org make no GI and needing $10 to 20 K per week while it collects cash for the real estate ponzi of the century!

Shear brilliance!

Cop ya later!

7. Jachs

8. thetanic

thetanic Gold Meritorious Patron

1) PTF = Payments to Flag. These normally come out of the corrected gross income. The stats are abysmal.

2) FUNDGI = this is after my time.

3) Cash/Bills. At the start of the graph, they owe ~$90k in currently-owed payments and have ~$5k.

4) This isn't GI divided by staff, this is pay divided by staff. Note that regular pay is 30% of the CGI. So, on 2 Dec, even though the payby is $34.23, the CGI is ~$0, so the typical staff member got nothing. Payments to the Sea Org, though, those were over $6,000.

5) Total advance payments. These are a liability because the services haven't been delivered. $1.3-1.4 million, but they only have $5k cash on hand.

6) Dateline. As mentioned before, this is the number of days their oldest bill is from when it was due. They have a bill that's past due by almost four years.

7) VSD = Value of Service Delivered, specifically courses and auditing in Division 4, which offers the major non-introductory services. $2000-16000/week is pathetic. Even if they have no more income, it'd take them two years to deliver what's already paid for and not yet delivered, and the number's getting worse every week.

8) FIRSTSTARTS = people starting on their first service. I'm not sure if this is the really liberal one that includes even watching a free movie.

9) 6BCOMPS = people completing introductory courses or auditing.

10) Can't shed light on HCOCASH or FLP.

11) I think FP is their goal for CGI in order to make their FP. They're obviously not doing so.

9. Jachs

Too true Daveys making more income that does not need any exchange,

the public cant go on course as they are RED ZONE critical insolvency with bank loan and credit card debt.

Keep everyone in high emergency and you only have attention on getting thru.

This is one org, times it by 140.
    Its a gold mine of willing ponzi die hards.

10. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

This really seems reminiscent of Jonestown or something like that. The few people still there must feel they have to sacrifice everything or the world will be lost. Really sickening to think what some of these people must be going through while davey boy has another Scotch and probably laughs at them.

11. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Urgh, the portrait in graphs of how to work people to death; reap a profit and convince the slaves that they are the cause of their own starvation.

12. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Management by Statistics is such Holy Writ in scientology but whenever I think of it I remember something;

John Duignan mentioned it in his book, The Complex.

On page 164, discussing the Hubbard method of statistical management of the CofS he says,

"Despite the Founder's insistence that an accurate statistical analysis would solve all the organisational problems and cause a huge boom in income and delivery, the real reason these little churches remained impoverished was simply that the general public did not, never had and never would like Scientology."

I think that is as good as it gets in terms of explaining these things.

( Further information on this thread http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16503 )

13. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Is this data that public scientologists would usually see?

14. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

No. Not unless they happened to wander into forbidden areas of the Org.

15. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

No Cherished, this would be kept on a board down in the HCO area. You might get a glimpse of it if you were sent to ethics, just because the board is in that general area of the org but it's not on public display.

16. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

17. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

No but they can just log onto ESMB and check the stats, why we will even do an eval on it for them and if the org staff want we can propose the correct handling to revert this situation, the emergency formula just isn't going to cut it. But hell as far as we are concerned they're doing a fine job!:dieslaughing:

18. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

HCOCash also includes emeter sales and tape sales i think from memory - Gold products. When I was there twenty years ago an e-meter was around four grand - all the tapes were thousands. If they are having a lot of push on the lines to sell basic book packages etc - like if there is really strong management intention on a particular program or evolution -then this will push upthe stats in that one area - in this case the gross booksales (GBS) because EVERYBODY's attention will be preoccupied with it - from highest to lowest. This is not the full repertoire of org stats, by the way, not by a long shot. Also OSA have their own stats etc, but the Flag Rep stats etc should be on there as well.

19. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Also, ye gods, this is awesome! They're starting to look like ACT Org stats! Excuse me while I teehee. I am afraid I really am doing the schadenfreude thing! I need to skip or dance or something! This is fine news!!!!

20. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

The crossed cash-bills stat is the best bit. They're insolvent as!!