ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

SYDNEY DAY ORG - Actual leaked stats/dox [PICS]

Discussion in 'Leaks - Emails, Promo, Insider Info' started by Zhent, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Gottabrain

Gottabrain Guest

OK, Thetanic. I misunderstood. Happens here.

Kooka, we can play with the numbers, but I think Carmel's assessment covers this. Carmel said they were regging for building donos and other project donos. Look at that CGI!

So some of those donos don't show on the GI but might show on the PAYBY. We were told the staff is supplementing their pay by regging for these projects rather than for org services.

That CGI - WOW. Take off the book sales, the blg and other project money, refunds, bounced cheques, etc. and it's mostly zero. Doesn't make sense with all the money going to INT.

What COS has done is funnel most of the money through the INT accounts (building funds, etc.) rather than the standard org accounts so what money is paid in Aus goes right back out again.

Someone PLEASE ask Carmel to send this on with explanations to Sen Xenophon for the Charitable Commissions Committee. There is some seriously blatant tax evasion going on here.

2. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Thanks Carmel, very good input straight from the horses mouth.

This that you said was the "end is nigh" statement for me;

It's all over Red Rover, maybe the CofS should go into the real estate business just like the big tobacco businesses divested themselves of their core toxic trade.

3. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

:thumbsup:

I thought they already did that! :confused2: :coolwink:

4. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

Thanks Carmel, excellent !!:happydance:
    Now I can clearly understand exactly what is going on.

Thanks Panda for putting this up. :thumbsup:

5. Feral

Feral Rogue male

Oh! :duh:

6. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I knew things were bad in Scn. In fact, I knew they were disastrous, but this? Wow.

We're looking at proof positive that this 'charity' does not operate for public benefit. They barely see any publics at all! They are nothing but a clearing house that extorts money from existing victims, and kicks it 'upstairs' and out of the country.

What an amazingly pointless activity upon which to enlist for eternity. (There is good news for culties, though: you're steadily chipping away at your billion year contract. In fact, if you joined the Sea Org at its formation in 1968, you now have only 999,999,957 years left before you're a free being again.)

:cheerleader:Hip hip hooray for Scn!:cheerleader:

:screwy:

7. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Thank you all for your replies, I hope you have enjoyed this tasty leak! I know I certainly have, before posting I was having trouble making head or toe of it all, but now with all the analysis that has come in... wow!

The consensus seems to be in: Sydney org is in a dire, dire situation. The stats are shocking and there could be room for further investigation and harpooning re: massive debts with creditors, no staff pay, money laundering or tax evasion issues.

One thing is bugging me: It has been mentioned that the FUNDGI - which is probably referring to the Ideal Org and similar - is 'sealed off' from the org. However if this was the case where is the Ideal Org? $1 Million in 3 months is a lot of money, and more then enough to get construction started.
    The two options I can think of are: there are serious technical difficulties holding up the Ideal Org, or some of the money is being squirreled out of the fund to keep the org afloat.

It the second option possible? It certainly seems like they need the extra money to keep the org from collapsing.

Now there are a few stats left un-commented. Has anyone figured out TTCNEWMEM? Or what about TTCACADCOMPS? (could it be there there is no one in the academy?)
    Also no one has commented on the Emergency condition formula! I though that was some interesting insight. Here is a textual version if you are having trouble reading the image:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

8. Jachs

Jachs Gold Meritorious Patron

Zhent...

Has anyone figured out TTCNEWMEM? Or what about TTCACADCOMPS?

TTCNEWMEM = Technical Training Corps New Member= New trainee auditor in
    training to be an auditor

TTCACADCOMPS= Technical Training Corps Academy Completions= Trained auditor completed apprenticeship level..
    level 0,1,2,3,4,5

TECH TRAINING CORPS, that body of auditors on full-time training or interning
    who are under their own I/C, and who do

their courses in tech and internships in Qual;
    they get transferred to the HGC to audit
    that level for which they have been trained
    and interned. When a TTC auditor goes to

the HGC he ceases to be TTC. He can be an
    interned HSDC, or any class, to be transfe-
    rable to the HGC. He does not have to have
    the class of the org in order to audit in the
    HGC. He must be fully interned on his class, though. (BFO 141-Base Flag Order)

HSDC = Hubbard Standard Dianetics Course (Book one Dianetics auditor) (BPL 1 June 69R II)
    .HGC =Hubbard Guidance Centre ( Department where auditing happens)

Qual=Qualifications Division 5.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  9. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I would actually consider the trend of these graphs to be non-existence or danger at best. They are certainly operating in an unviable range which makes it non-existence. The emergency formula is way too high, but could be applied on a weekly basis for some stats.

10. I'm still blown away that they can find even a single person who is interested in joining their dysfunctional cult. You have to be living in a complete vacuum or as ignorant as a bag of rocks to willingly get sucked into Hubbard's Con Game in this day and age without doing a little research first.

Yeah I want to end up just like L. Ron Hubbard.

Get me on that road to insanity.

Here's my credit card, let the mind fuck begin.

11. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

As indicated by the document attached to the Stats, Sydney Day is in the Condition of Emergency.

When I was still in, based on GI alone SYDD was also in Emergency, regardless of any staff who were personally 'Upstat'.

How are they going to get the stats up high enough to qualify as an Idle Morgue by Jan 2012?

12. Jachs

Indeed , with Int management ONLY intention pushing Ideal org and basics that is emergency all by itself,

how can you operate out of that.

To actually put attention on running the operation out of Non existence and doing auditing and training?

13. Jachs

That Condition of stats and staff members needed to qualify for St Hill size will be hush hushed as not necessary "once" "IF' the building gets completed.

14. Jachs

I Am A Scientologist would like to know if you have done the personality test yet..

Is there something anything in your life right now that you would change IF SOMETHING COULD BE DONE ABOUT IT ?????????

Standing by with eft pos!

15. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Because the emergency formula is about promotion for a group and production for an individual, they will be focusing a lot on a policy letter called The Promotional Actions of an Organization (or something like that) which covers the actions that each section of the org can do to promote - this is why it includes stuff like the cleaning. One datum the ED is working from is 'outflow=inflow'. They are also trying to reinforce the new starts on the Div 6 courses - their future pari$hioner$.

We would have had wet dreams over 6 first starts in a week. Most Canberrans pretty much wouldn't touch Scientology with a barge pole. They tend to be quite well-educated and sceptical - in fact the ACT school system prides itself on turning out kids who can think. I could have used some of that ....

WIAC stands for 'What is a course' - a policy letter on how a standard course should be run. Course rooms are supposed to be inspected against WIAC.

Eek! They're spamming their bulk mail via email now!! Ye gods, glad I'm only on snail mail ...

What the hell is the basics campaign? Is that the selling of the basic book packages or something different I wonder?

CRs are Compliance Reports. An org is assigned certain programs to complete. Usually the Flag Rep is responsible for getting compliance to these programs, but there can be LRH Communicator programs, Flag Banking Officer Programs, DSA programs, etc etc.

CRs take the form of:

1. What was ordered
    2. What was done
    3. Evidence attached
    There might be more, but it's too long ago.

You can use photographs, attestations, photocopies of documents etc. anything that proves that the ordered target has been completed.

So if the target was - "Make sure the entrance is neatly swept" you would have to say who did what and maybe take a picture to prove it was clean - a timestamp on the picture would probably help.

When all the targets of a program are done you have a CP - completed program. The Flag Rep gets big points for that.

An IMEC is an International Management Executive Committee ... I think. I'm not sure what IMEC 616 is, but it's obviously being pushed by management.

I don't know what SCIC, WQSB, R1 or NCC mean.

BIS is Bodies in the Shop - a Div 6 stat. It's just like if you walk past a cafe - does it look dead and loserish or is it humming and bustling and looking like the place to be? So ANYONE in the org counts as BIS - public that is. They can be just sitting around having a cup of coffee and chat. As long as they're in the org making it look successful.

FSMs are Field Staff Members - public responsible for getting new people into Scientology. They get 10% of any sales - books or services (I think) unless the reg stiffs them.

Poor old Summer Tan is going to be hassled by the looks of things, although this is past tense so hopefully they have fallen off lines.

BP is Battle Plan - there are references on this. Basically a list of things you are going to do with time targets against the items and space to sign off or cross off when completed. Most BPs are way too ambitious.

ES7R is Exec Series 7R which actually always worked fantastically well for me. Basically, say I'm the Flag Rep, which I was, I would get my graph paper and make an E7R graph for my CRs. I might have a target of 21 for the week, this means that to be on track to make my target I would have to produce 3 CRs a day. If you go really hard at the beginning of the week, say get 10 on Monday, before you know it you have a screaming affluence. There is a reference on it anyway, obviously.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  16. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Whats the problem? If there's now new recruits - just mock them up!!

:duh:

17. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

Well they I assume part of building fund money is paying the rent on Hercules Street, they certainly don't make enough to cover that on a weekly basis. I don't remember how much they pay, I think it's about $8000/week, maybe less. :confused2:

18. Miss Pert

Miss Pert Silver Meritorious Patron

More like a STATE of Emergency. :D

19. Jachs

WQSB= Watch Quarter and Station Bill

Good post , just to add to it..

WQSB= Watch Quarter and Station Bill. Watch Duties(security) and drilling for all staff in emergencies(anonymous protests-any threat to the org)

To do list #21 continue DVD line with WQSB every day. This would be Intro DVD being played and someone in attendance on station/Post doing it.

also WQSB Duties -Blind tech/drill- Run fast away tech/drill- Anxious shake tech/drill- victim card tech/drill -hide tech/drill.crap pants tech/drill.

1. watch quarter and station bill a large board showing what watch a member of the ship's company is on, where his berth or cabin (quarters) is,what his watch duties are(station) and also what post he has on the ship's org board.
    (FO 2674)

2. a watch quarter and station bill is incomplete unless it designates exact duties on station as well as what part of the ship. It must also designate where the person is berthed. It includes every person's position and specific duty for every evolution and every drill. The basic bill is easier to keep if it is maintained in a standard form for the ship and only names and berthings changed. Stations,duties and drills do not change.
    (FO 1919)

Basics - are the "NEW" Basics books and Lectures insane sale campaign.
    Of which you pay 5-6,000 for materials and then pay to do a course for each book and lecture in the courseroom or if you can fight them and say no, do it at home with an extension course.

20. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

Is it possible that their book sales figures are so high because they are convincing people to use the money on account to buy/donate books for various campaigns? It would help them with two stats, money on account goes down, sales go up. Unfortunately since the money on account is probably not actually in an account like it should be it's all just accounting. Like the saying goes, cash is cash, all the rest is just accounting.

Also, wouldn't there be some SO or high level staff in trouble for this crappiness? I thought someone mentioned that the old COCMO was downgraded and shipped to Flag, do you suppose they were the scapegoat and there will be others? I was never 'in' so if I'm piecing together incongruous facts then sorry.