What's new

SYDNEY DAY ORG - Actual leaked stats/dox [PICS]

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
In the US, there are hundreds of Christian Science Reading Rooms. These are very small footprint storefronts with the "Basics" of Christian Science, "handled" by very old Christian Scientists. No one enters, because Christian Science is dead.

I suspect that in the next 20 years, there will be Scientology Reading Rooms with the Basics of Scientology handled by very old Scientologists. No one enters, because Scientology is dead.

Davie will have stripped most of the gross income from every Org, leaving nothing but a small hollow public shell that does nothing, and has nothing to offer.

The only question will be, as it is now, "where is the money?".

:happydance:

I suppose it depends on how good an investment each of the buildings for the Idle Orgs has been.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the US, there are hundreds of Christian Science Reading Rooms. These are very small footprint storefronts with the "Basics" of Christian Science, "handled" by very old Christian Scientists. No one enters, because Christian Science is dead.

I suspect that in the next 20 years, there will be Scientology Reading Rooms with the Basics of Scientology handled by very old Scientologists. No one enters, because Scientology is dead.

Davie will have stripped most of the gross income from every Org, leaving nothing but a small hollow public shell that does nothing, and has nothing to offer.

The only question will be, as it is now, "where is the money?".

:happydance:
sage

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
re stats

OK, but I won't bother with the graphs, here is a descriptive indication:

SYDD COAUDITWDAH (Co-Audit Course Supervisor) - As mentioned, the weekly average was less then 1 Very telling, one product that was meant to roll out from studying the "Basics" was co-auditing,that this stat is low tells you how successful all the hype about the Basics was!
SYDD PDCWO (Executive Director) - Average around 150This stat is Paid Completions Without Penalty...someone correct me if I am incorrect on this but this reflects the number of services completed each week which were considered 'good products', ie no ball bearings with lumps on them. But if there were found to be bad results the ED was penalized.
SYDD COMPRSN (Deputy ED for Delivery and Exchange) - Average around 8
Number of people completing a course then resigning onto another...good indicator if they can be completed on one course then thrown back into the mill on another course
SYDD RESIGNMAJ (Public Servicing Secretary) - A solitary 1 is listed for Sep 23, 2010
Boy oh boy...one resign onto a major course, since the org makes most of it's money from auditing and training, just one major course resign to a major course is a major flap
SYDD FRR (Flag Representative) - An interesting one, swinging within +30 to -50 Just guessing that this is Flag Rep Reports ?:confused2:
SYDD NTTD (Hat Officer) - Average less then 1
Number of Tip Targets Done, this would refer to targets completed by a staff member on their Technical In Progress (Tip) programme ( I think that is what it refers to ), anyhow all staffs no matter their post are programmed for their training, everything they must complete to be considered trained for their post and as a general staff member. It shows that no training is getting done, well at least so little it doesn't matter.
SYDD NSFT (Hat Officer) - Similar to above, did not exceed 3
Number of Staff Fully Trained, welll if they are not getting through their "TIPs" what can you expect.
SYDD NSSP (Chaplain) - Empty (all zeros)I think this refers to Number of Sunday Services or some such...not sure really.

What do all these other stats mean?

Re other stats.
James

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Nice one James!

But I am a little confused now, SYDD PDCWO was hanging around 150, surely 150 services completed each week sounds a little high? We saw the 6BCOMPS was way down around 5 per week. What kind of service completions are these exactly in PDCWO and what does it mean for the org?

Edit: Purple Rain has said below it is actually a points based system, which makes more sense.

Edit: Could you also elaborate further on what 'resigning to another course' means?

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Actually, the stat for the whole org is Paid Completions - PDC. So an org is meant to sign people up for services and actually get them through it. PDCWO is the stat of the Executive Director, the ED. The Paid Completions stat is penalised if there are not certain terminals posted - I can't remember all of them, but I am pretty sure you had to have a HAS posted for instance.

So, in an org like ACT, where mostly we never had a HAS, and I think a Qual Sec was another required post, the Paid Completions for the week were always zero - in other words they were penalised. The org was considered to be non-existent without those posts filled - and I'm not sure if they had to be fully hatted also, which would mean being Staff Status II, and having completed an instant hat, mini-hat and then the full-hat checksheet. Some posts you may also have to be Staff Status III or Exec Status I. I really don't remember now. Too many decades ago.

But meantime, of course, there has to be a way to measure the actual production of the org, since the org is presumed to be producing products.

Hence the PDCWO stat - so if there were no penalties, how many paid completions would the org have gotten that week. The more the course cost, the more the points. Once again I don't remember exactly how it works - I know VSD was the Value of Services Delivered - the dollar amount for the services completed. I think the PDCWO was done on a point system. Someone help me out here ....

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
SYDD COAUDITWDAH (Co-Audit Course Supervisor) - As mentioned, the weekly average was less then 1 Very telling, one product that was meant to roll out from studying the "Basics" was co-auditing,that this stat is low tells you how successful all the hype about the Basics was!

I would love to see the WDAH's graph. Do you by any chance have that? Or the Acad Comps graph?

SYDD PDCWO (Executive Director) - Average around 150 This stat is Paid Completions Without Penalty...someone correct me if I am incorrect on this but this reflects the number of services completed each week which were considered 'good products', ie no ball bearings with lumps on them. But if there were found to be bad results the ED was penalized.

James, do you (or anyone else) know what the figure represents? Is it a point system of some sort? I am sure they did not have 150 separate completions. Not even basics short courses, I'm sure. Not with the rest of the stats in such a dismal range.

SYDD COMPRSN (Deputy ED for Delivery and Exchange) - Average around 8
Number of people completing a course then resigning onto another...good indicator if they can be completed on one course then thrown back into the mill on another course

SYDD RESIGNMAJ (Public Servicing Secretary) - A solitary 1 is listed for Sep 23, 2010
Boy oh boy...one resign onto a major course, since the org makes most of it's money from auditing and training, just one major course resign to a major course is a major flap
This is actually resigns onto Div 4 (Tech div, major training courses) from a Div 6 (deals with new public) basic course. So not all resigns count on this stat. Only those that are doing a major service for the first time. So they got one new person rolling on a major service in 3 months. They will be a long time clearing the planet at this rate, but honestly, I wonder who the idiot was who went into Scn in the current climate with all the info that is available.

Any more, Zhent? :prettyplease:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Yes, FRR - Flag Rep Reports. Shame on me for not remembering my own flipping stats. There was also FRC I think, Flag Rep Compliances, FRCP - Flag Rep Completed Programs and there might have been another one to do with International Management Briefings ... oh, too long ago.

There are six basic reports the org is required to fill out, from memory. The Flag Rep keeps a log of every change in the org - good and bad - the Flag Rep Change Log. This is used to help find successful actions and unsuccessful actions - things that crashed the stats and things that boomed them.

Now, the successful Flag Rep is something like a management spy. I was not a successful Flag Rep. Although I did at one stage have graphs going right up the wall like they were supposed to have had at Old Saint Hill. Later I found I'd had false data about what I could send to Flag to count on my stats so I spammed the shit out of them, something for which I am now abundantly proud. They got a copy of every body routing survey ever done - every personality test ever attempted, every auditing session worksheet ever written ... ROFL! They were like, shit, where the hell do we file all this crap! Oh, still LOLing! Thank you whichever other Flag Rep gave me that false data.

But anyway, the Flag Rep is theoretically equal to the ED. In practice people just ignored me and I begged and wheedled to try and get compliance. I could have sent for a mission at any time, but my loyalties were divided between the Sea Org and our little local staff team. When I first graduated from the EPF, they were all like, "Are you going to call her 'Sir'? Nup. Are you? Nup," I found out later, but since I wanted to be called 'Sir' like I wanted a hole in the head I wasn't particularly phased.

Anyway, the FR theoretically tells management what is going on in the org, what is being talked about, who was and wasn't on post, what is the attitude toward management intentions - all that sort of stuff.

Also, in practice, I was terrified of the ED, a complete psycho. The 'tone level' of the org was consistently 'fear', and 'being objects' like a chair or a desk, or something inanimate and unnoticeable. With hindsight he was under a lot of stress, but he really ruined some lives, shredded some well-meaning, good value people.

So, yes, in theory the FR is the same rank as the ED and they both have authority to order tasks done in different spheres.

The FR loses points if a Compliance Report is rejected - basically they send them back and if one comes back as rejected you have to take it off the stat the following week. Also, you get I think plus 5 for each required report done of the basic org reports and minus 10 for each report not done. Since we had no bookstore officer, this meant that as the Flag Rep I had to do the Bookstock Report each week or lose the points. There were also other reports which I don't remember - I think one was WIAC - What is a course courseroom inspection that the Course Sup did for me if we were lucky enough to have one.

Anyway, those who remember more, please chip in!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice one James!

Edit: Could you also elaborate further on what 'resigning to another course' means?

Re-Signing..

after completing a course and giving the expected success story of ,how great it was.. you are firmly encouraged to buy/route onto sign onto a new service or course, so you dont walk out the door and vanish..

Miss Pert

If I recall correctly from my time at the Leichhardt Mission where I was "she who does everything that no one else is willing to do" (a very prestigious post) Paid Comps was run on a points system so I expect that PDCWO would also be the same. I don't remember the exact values but it depended on the type of service, not on dollar value. Major auditing actions (I think calculated by intensive completed), major courses, Div 6/intro courses, etc all had different values.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paid Comps (from memory) run like this:

20 points for a major service (Div IV Course or an Intensive) completed and 20 points for a resign and start on the next major service.

I think it's 10 points for a basic course or service comp and 10 points for a resign.

There are some other points too (I think) that are worth five points each but that's the gist of it.

So if it's averaging around 150, I'd say most of that is basic services as you'd need only 3 major comp and resigns and you'd have 120 points. When I was in the org, the PDC ran at at least twice this amount and usually a lot more. Going along with the other stats, they're only delivering basic services and not really that many a week either.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Speaking of Leichhardt mission, I was just watching the LRH 100 years celebration video and Leichhardt along with any other Australian missions didn't appear to be listed (Canberra was listed as a Class V org lol). Does anyone know if the Leichhardt mission is still alive?

Speaking of the LRH 100 years celebration video, CLO ANZO came 3rd in the CLO race, Melbourne Day and Fdn won the ANZO Class V org 1st and 2nd race respectively. They also showed a 2 second clip of the future Sydney Ideal Org, and I noted they had completed done away with that ridiculous glasshouse on the roof. In fact the building now looked practically the same as it does now, which leads me to believe they have been significantly trying to cut back costs to enable the damn thing to get done.

BTW if anyone can come forward with the point values for PDCWO that would be awesome :)
Edit: Thanks scooter :duh::D

Kookaburra said:
I would love to see the WDAH's graph. Do you by any chance have that? Or the Acad Comps graph?
I said the weekly average was 'less then one', what do you think such a graph would look like! :D

Miss Pert

Speaking of Leichhardt mission, I was just watching the LRH 100 years celebration video and Leichhardt along with any other Australian missions didn't appear to be listed (Canberra was listed as a Class V org lol). Does anyone know if the Leichhardt mission is still alive?

When I was visiting a friend in Sydney in January this year it was still there, I don't know how active it is but it was there and someone was entering the building. Not a customer though, he was either there to audit someone or meet with some other person, I know he had been running his own field practice and sometimes helped the mission.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Speaking of the LRH 100 years celebration video, CLO ANZO came 3rd in the CLO race, Melbourne Day and Fdn won the ANZO Class V org 1st and 2nd race respectively. They also showed a 2 second clip of the future Sydney Ideal Org, and I noted they had completed done away with that ridiculous glasshouse on the roof. In fact the building now looked practically the same as it does now, which leads me to believe they have been significantly trying to cut back costs to enable the damn thing to get done.

:bwahaha:

BTW if anyone can come forward with the point values for PDCWO that would be awesome :)
Edit: Thanks scooter :duh::D

From Scooters post I get the idea that they are just delivering those basics courses that were made prerequisites to anything and everything. They would be considered a basic course I would imagine. Also from that CCI magazine leak, there are dozens of new courses with likely very little content and nothing to do with auditing.

What would one expect from someone who is a failed auditor and a bogged case? :confused2:
I said the weekly average was 'less then one', what do you think such a graph would look like! :D

That was the Co-audit WDAHs. Students can co-audit as they do their training. It is entirely different from the WDAH's which would be professional auditing delivered in the Hubbard Guidance Centre in the Tech Div by a qualified auditor. The former comes with the course. The latter is a paid service and costs a bomb. It is one of the two major products of an org, the other being trained auditors who know what the hell they are doing. So it is a very important stat.

Purple Rain

Crusader
WDAHs (pronounced 'wodders') are slightly different from co-audit WDAHs - with the WDAHs reflecting the production up the processing side of the 'Bridge'. I would also be interested in AUDMADE (Auditors Made) and there should be a stat for Clears - can't remember what it is, but that was the single major reason for doubt I had as a staff member - that I had been there for five years 'clearing the planet' and we had not made a single clear! Meanwhile my meagre personal income was going in photocopying costs whilst trying to stay upstat on post, and my kids were going to rack and ruin through lack of supervision and parental attention.

It wasn't until I left the org and 'nattered' to all and sundry about no clears being made that they bothered to make one. So then I shut up about it, because damned if I wanted to give them ideas. To whichever person was 'cleared' my apologies ....

Anyway, yes, those stats would be interesting.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Ahh, my mistake. I don't think I have the WDAH's or AUDMADE stat, at least not at the moment :coolwink: :wink2:

Heheh, I imagine OSA ANZO has been having a nice weekend :)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahh, my mistake. I don't think I have the WDAH's or AUDMADE stat, at least not at the moment :coolwink: :wink2:

Heheh, I imagine OSA ANZO has been having a nice weekend :)

Yep! I'll bet they have. By now all Sydney Day and Fdn staff will have been meter checked. If they haven't found the leak with this, they will commence sec checking. Hopefully, that will blow off a couple more people. That's Scientology working for you! :whistling:

Looking forward the the next leak. :thumbsup::D

Jump

Operating teatime
When I was visiting a friend in Sydney in January this year it was still there, I don't know how active it is but it was there and someone was entering the building. Not a customer though, he was either there to audit someone or meet with some other person, I know he had been running his own field practice and sometimes helped the mission.

It had been closed and boarded up like a construction site for some time. I'm surprised its open again. The Five Dock Mission in the next suburb closed down a couple of years ago.

Miss Pert

It had been closed and boarded up like a construction site for some time. I'm surprised its open again. The Five Dock Mission in the next suburb closed down a couple of years ago.

That sounds like you're talking about the building in Norton St. They had to leave that building because the owners wanted to do work on it, they weren't Scios. In around 2005/2006 they moved to a little house in the street that runs parallel to and behind Norton St, I can't remember the name of the street though. It was purchased by the ED of the mission who was constantly under pressure to contribute more $$$$$.