What's new

Sydney, LRH's 100th Birthday Event Raid

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
1000 down to 400 INCLUDING staff and so staff WOO HOO thats a HUGE drop, well done guys. I love your stats.

THAT IS AWESOME! THAT IS HOW THAT IS.:D:D

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
On Sunday the Church were sending text message around saying not to talk to us SP’s... we have inside information...

LOL, and now the less indoctrinated scientologists will be wondering 'why not?' and start looking for information. Good job Scientology, we couldn't have asked for more!

I don't suppose you are able to reproduce the exact SMS here?

And I don't suppose you have any inside information on the state of the Ideal Org fundraiser? I am dying to know how close they are to Phase III fundraising.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just want to say a big thanks to Kookaburra, Zhent, Jump, oneone, Deano, and the other anons for their support and good sense of humour. Also our friends who came with us and who lent their hands and big voices to the cause. Looking forward to the May 9th event wherever that may be.

Jump

Operating teatime
I just want to say a big thanks to Kookaburra, Zhent, Jump, oneone, Deano, and the other anons for their support and good sense of humour. Also our friends who came with us and who lent their hands and big voices to the cause. Looking forward to the May 9th event wherever that may be.

Fun Fun Fun!!

Anyway, we do it for Fiona and all the other deluded, misinformed, exploited, extorted, idealistic wonderful people who have for no fault of their own been misled and deceived and had their own idealism used as a weapon against themself. May they see the light.

May the perpetrators of the system enjoy their own corner of hell.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Fabulous raid/protest by the Aussie contingent!

You guys really rock! Thanks so much for your efforts.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Now that's what I call . . .

5546375180_9088246709.jpg

. . . an Ode To Ron

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>
Liz and James sign was a brilliant idea. Only an ex could think of something like this. And it works and could continue to work. It really is the case that people who are in do not know who has blown.

So nice to see so many exes there. You have much more of an impact on the Scientologists than the anons at this point. We can put pressure on, but you can reach them in ways we cannot and the sign is good evidence of this. A list of people who have blown would be really good to use at future protests.

Racecar makes a very good point here. It's our turn. Anonymous has made it safe for us to speak out. They have educated the public and put a strangle hold on the flow of new marks into CoS. Not to mention they're battle weary. Now it is our turn. We have the knowledge and the comm lines to reach in and extract current public Scientologists and staff and SO. Ex-Scientologists at a demonstration really make a difference. I was very glad to see the turnout of exes at this event and hope to see many more in the future. Next chance is the May 9 Dianetics Anniversary event which will be held mid May, probably the 14th.

Uncomfortable.

It must be uncomfortable.
Scientologist knows the exes had the guts to leave and scientologist hasn't yet. Face to face at the venue = better to turn the car around and go home.
Scientologist knows their cult name = shite now, and they know why, and they just might be in someone's video clip on the internet going into a cult event = better turn the car around and go home.
OSA knows all this = better change the venue so culties won't have the terrible problem of being seen as a cultie and go home.
But, fail.

OSA have read all that truth on the internet and they know those still in are reading it. If they have a confrontation with exes, outside an event with public there, the lies are in everyone's face at the same time. Too much withold missing to bear. And these days, there are so many declares and disconnections with so many lies, poor old OSA must be beside themselves when they have to get as many culties to an event as possible and the exes are there to remind everyone of the web that connects those in and those out. The web of lies.

thefatman

Patron with Honors
Racecar makes a very good point here. It's our turn. Anonymous has made it safe for us to speak out. They have educated the public and put a strangle hold on the flow of new marks into CoS. Not to mention they're battle weary. Now it is our turn. We have the knowledge and the comm lines to reach in and extract current public Scientologists and staff and SO. Ex-Scientologists at a demonstration really make a difference. I was very glad to see the turnout of exes at this event and hope to see many more in the future. Next chance is the May 9 Dianetics Anniversary event which will be held mid May, probably the 14th.

Exactly. The more exes we have at raids, especially event raids means that our job will get done faster. Give me a call on Wednesday and we can try and organise something to get more exes to come along.

Outethicsofficer

Scientologist knows the exes had the guts to leave and scientologist hasn't yet. Face to face at the venue = better to turn the car around and go home.
Scientologist knows their cult name = shite now, and they know why, and they just might be in someone's video clip on the internet going into a cult event = better turn the car around and go home.
OSA knows all this = better change the venue so culties won't have the terrible problem of being seen as a cultie and go home.
But, fail.

OSA have read all that truth on the internet and they know those still in are reading it. If they have a confrontation with exes, outside an event with public there, the lies are in everyone's face at the same time. Too much withold missing to bear. And these days, there are so many declares and disconnections with so many lies, poor old OSA must be beside themselves when they have to get as many culties to an event as possible and the exes are there to remind everyone of the web that connects those in and those out. The web of lies.

Great summation! Thank you.
James:thumbsup:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
good job

Great to see the Taiwanese info worked and to see CofS members screaming down the street :thumbsup:

OSA, thanks for texting members and doing Anon's job for us.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Tres beaut Happy Days and OEO.

That was a legendary sign, I was talking to friends about it and there's no way that I could've ignored it, if I'd have caught a single name I knew I would have read the bloody lot.

Now OSA wil have to spend time making up shit about how crazee you are and whisper it to their flock. What we need to have happen to render that useless is at the next raid get Larry Anderson to hole the sign and say "This is one bridge you need to jump off!"

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tres beaut Happy Days and OEO.

That was a legendary sign, I was talking to friends about it and there's no way that I could've ignored it, if I'd have caught a single name I knew I would have read the bloody lot.

Now OSA wil have to spend time making up shit about how crazee you are and whisper it to their flock. What we need to have happen to render that useless is at the next raid get Larry Anderson to hole the sign and say "This is one bridge you need to jump off!"

Brilliant idea, lifesize standing Row of the Blown Larry Anderson, Debbie Cook etc

Happy Days

Yes we are planning to produce larger and one off signs for each celebrity to give them the due recognition for leaving and speaking out.

As well as some ANZOites as these exe's hit right at the heart of SO members and public and we are hoping to push their suppressed critical thinking button and once that is popped, well we'll see them on the outside :yes::yes:

So OSA and Flag - You have my daughter, you f**ken cut the comm line and character assassinated me and my family to Fiona and the Peachey family, thanks Wayne, so my question to you is - how many SO members and Public is my daughter worth? I leave it with ya :angry:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yes we are planning to produce larger and one off signs for each celebrity to give them the due recognition for leaving and speaking out.

As well as some ANZOites as these exe's hit right at the heart of SO members and public and we are hoping to push their suppressed critical thinking button and once that is popped, well we'll see them on the outside :yes::yes:

So OSA and Flag - You have my daughter, you f**ken cut the comm line and character assassinated me and my family to Fiona and the Peachey family, thanks Wayne, so my question to you is - how many SO members and Public is my daughter worth? I leave it with ya :angry:

And those dumb bastards NEVER get it. They MAKE their own enemies. There are thousands of people who would have been content to walk away quietly, but, no OSA just HAD to poke in them eye and 'em really mad on the way out.

Sort of like the kind of people not content to reach in and get the honey but have to take a baseball to the hive before trying to get some honey.

They'll be doing it the same on the very last day of the existence of the C o $.