What's new

take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

yid

120067349826.jpg

last night you may have noticed the Scientology website went down repeatedly, and has been going down every now and then, since. it aint downtime. it was suffering a nicely sized ddos attack from your friendly neighbourhood anonymous and g00ns.

We have spent today handing out leaflets outside Scientology churches, prank calling them and ddosing them. much more is expected. read all about it here http://711chan.org/i/res/6962.html and go here http://711chan.org/i/ for updates on the raid

we are searching for volunteers to participate in the next big raid. if you are interested go to the 711chan/i/ link and wait for updates

for epic justice, join us. we wont stop until their presence is removed from the internet

120068165129.jpg

Div6

Crusader
Personally I am offended by your hijacking of the image of MLK for your little jihad....I do not support wild cat activities like this. Peaceable demonstrations and dissemination of truth..yes. DDoS and potentially violating the law? No.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I speak for no-one except myself, Yid.

Much as I dislike the corruption stemming from the top of the CofS, I do not endorse illegal actions against them.

But if they have finally made one enemy too many, so be it.

Paul

yid

you are ex scientologists, look at all they have done to you, people have died at the hands of Scientologists, countless lives ruined, countless families broken up, im sure you can relate to at least two of those things, yet you dont want a hand in their downfall. i dont understand

also breaking news: ddosing is not illegal. it is simply revisiting a website a lot of times

anonymous' slogan is "we do not forgive and we do not forget" i think you two could use some of that

yid

Personally I am offended by your hijacking of the image of MLK for your little jihad....I do not support wild cat activities like this. Peaceable demonstrations and dissemination of truth..yes. DDoS and potentially violating the law? No.

err we aint hijacking mlk. we are raiding a racist website on mlk day. its actually pretty fitting

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Actually it hasn't worked nicely.

The websites are back up and all you did was engage in internet terrorism & the suppression of free speech, something that Scientology is heavily criticised for.

You are a pack of morons.

yid

By engaging in illegal harassment, you have become that which you are opposing.

yes but we are harassing murderers

i was told that you people had been corrupted beyond repair and would be unable to join in

i think i see what they were getting at

well thats your choice and i wont pressure you. but if you change your mind and do want to exact revenge on the people that are destroying the lives of hundreds of thousands for money check the links in the original post

yid

Actually it hasn't worked nicely.

The websites are back up and all you did was engage in internet terrorism & the suppression of free speech, something that Scientology is heavily criticised for.

You are a pack of morons.

The Germany is back up and all you did was engage in war & suppression of free speech, something that nazi germany is heavily criticised for.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
you are ex scientologists, look at all they have done to you, people have died at the hands of Scientologists, countless lives ruined, countless families broken up, im sure you can relate to at least two of those things, yet you dont want a hand in their downfall. i dont understand

also breaking news: ddosing is not illegal. it is simply revisiting a website a lot of times

anonymous' slogan is "we do not forgive and we do not forget" i think you two could use some of that

Did you ever hear of the Christian virtue of loving your enemy, or something like that, Yid? Hubbard even wrote an essay about it called "What is greatness?" I found it very moving. Later I found Hubbard didn't follow it and seemed quite vengeful at times, and DM really doesn't follow it. But that does not stop it being a good way to live, if you can reach that far.

Not hating someone does not mean embracing everything he does with open arms. What I find acceptable behaviour with regard to the CofS is to support free speech in places such as this message board, and give whatever information I am willing to. I am not willing to picket CofS organizations, or talk to the press, but if others wish to that is their affair.

I am not willing to help try and bring down their websites. A DDoS attack seems quasi-legal at best, and is certainly not ethical. Would I want anyone to attack my websites in such a manner? Certainly not.

The strictly legal and ethical route is to make known the truth about what is really going on. PR and Legal repercussions will put an end to most of the abuses, but it won't necessarily happen this week.

But that is my position. I have to live with myself 24/7, Yid. I try to make myself livable with. :)

Paul

yid

well i should have thought this through

what was i thinking, looking for backup from people who were weak minded enough to accept Scientology in the first place?

i'll go see if the atheists are interested

you can ban me if you want, i wont be coming back here

and paul, you have got to stop treating Scientologists like humans. they are sub human murderers, who deserve whatever comes to them. and its funny you should refer to Christianity, im an atheist but im sure we can all understand the concept of an eye for an eye

i wish you luck in your future endeavours

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I understand your anger, and many people do.

It's just that experience shows that illegal attacks are only playing the same game they are and don't have any long term benefits.

What is needed is more freedom of speech, more of the truth being exposed.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious

My motto (and possibly ESMB motto) is "We move on".
I am not seeking revenge.

Any activity that I do exposing the Church's illegal and abusive behaviour (talking to people I meet and posting on internet) aims to prevent others being cheated into losing their money, their lives and their family and friends.

It's an action of love, to warn others of the danger of lies and cheats. Not an action of hate against someone who has himself fallen into the con.

Your actions are good :thumbsup: as long as you don't do anything illegal and you work toward helping people becoming aware of the truth and not toward punishing people.

Mark

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If you wish to oppose Scientology with a legitimate method, you can always support us in other ways, including exposing the truth to the public.

http://digg.com/arts_culture/The_Unfunny_Truth_about_Scientology_3 :thumbsup:

Ummm...you guys are new around here - right?

Let me get this straight....You want us to support a bunch of teenage haxors who are breaking the law and doing exactly what Scientology is criticised for.

You say to us.."If you wish to oppose Scientology with a legitimate method"....well let me ask you what the fuck you think we are all doing on this MB? You come over here with your snotty attitude and try to tell US how to oppose Scientology and uncover it's crimes.

And as for exposing the truth to the public....AAAGH!!! :angry: You are very late in on this "game" and have no clue what you are talking about.

Just run along kiddies and keep high fiving yourselves and enjoy your circle jerk.

mudada

You say to us.."If you wish to oppose Scientology with a legitimate method"....well let me ask you what the fuck you think we are all doing on this MB? You come over here with your snotty attitude and try to tell US how to oppose Scientology and uncover it's crimes.

Well, if you have any other way of taking them down, then we won't stop you.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
well i should have thought this through

what was i thinking, looking for backup from people who were weak minded enough to accept Scientology in the first place?

i'll go see if the atheists are interested

you can ban me if you want, i wont be coming back here

and paul, you have got to stop treating Scientologists like humans. they are sub human murderers, who deserve whatever comes to them. and its funny you should refer to Christianity, im an atheist but im sure we can all understand the concept of an eye for an eye

Unfortunately, this is one example of the impression people get of Scientology based on the increased negative exposure.

Weak minded, Sub-human murderers?! I'm going to have to disagree with that one my friend. Some of the most independent thinking and caring people fall into the trap of Scientology. If you want to find the fault of people joining, it's likely their all to willingness to help another. Based on the blizzard of criticism at TC and the mocking of his video your assessment is somewhat understandable but dead wrong in describing a Scientologist.